Your Career at Acumen International
Why Join Acumen International
Work with global community
(190 countries around the globe)
Competitive compensation package
Opportunities for career growth and development
- Build trust in the company and ensure our customers are provided with accurate product knowledge
- Achieve outbound call targets set by management team
- Responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships through pipeline management
- Meet or exceed monthly revenue targets and departmental KPIs
- Uncovering customer’s needs and presenting an accurate high-level overview of our value proposition
- Listening to unique business problems and communicating easily understood solutions
- Develop and maintain deep expertise of Acumen’s products and best practices to provide value to customers
Account manager US, UK
- Set-up of new projects: review MSA, NDA, employment agreements, and other HR documents; employment procedure finalization;
- Manage assigned projects: monthly payroll run (checking salary, bonuses, additional benefits, expenses et.), preparation of payroll breakdowns and invoices;
- Provide immigration support if applicable (work permit, residence permit, visas);
- Communication with clients, partners, vendors, and employees;
- Accounts payable/accounts receivable management;
- Research and provide information on local legislations on a regular basis;
- Work with internal CRM;
- Monthly report preparation.
Global Services Director
- Supervise day-to-day operations in our global customer service/account management department.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Hire and train new customer service agents.
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
If you do not find a vacancy of your interest in the open vacancies below, feel free to send us your CV