Global Business Development and Sales Director
Position: Global Business Development and Sales Director
Acumen International provides the highest quality global PEO solutions in 190 countries to global employers – businesses of all sizes hiring international talent, as well as service agencies. Most of our clients are based in the USA and UK. For more than 20 years so far, Acumen International has been committed to building strong relationships with its clients and in-country partners to grow and reinforce our global network and enable our clients to bring into life their ambition to be a global company, regardless of their resources and size, by compliantly engaging top global minds beyond any geographical boundaries.
About the position:
The primary functions of the Global Business Development and Sales Director are to develop, direct, monitor, plan, coordinate, control and evaluate overall sales operations activities. This person will be the key executive responsible for the planning, implementation, development and coordination of our company’s sales, strategies and tactics to support the plans of overall marketing efforts. The Global Business Development and Sales Director reports directly to the Managing Director.
Responsible for sustaining the business with existing customers, the role will also include finding new clients, both end employers and partners, and developing relationships with them. In addition, the Director will be responsible for spotting new business opportunities and developing partnership relations with new businesses and agencies. To bring to the market and selling new SaaS products and reaching the set sales plans within the defined timelines.
- Develop and market various products and services including a global PEO service and new SaaS products
- Communicate with current clients, both end clients and partners and create and sustain long-term relationship with them
- Reach out to new clients that the company hasn’t worked with in the past
- Develop and effectively manage the annual Sales Department budget
- Formulate the annual sales plan including specific objectives for each product line.
- Maintain the departmental structure and hire appropriate staff.
- Maintain the departmental structure and hire appropriate staff. Make sure the team is meeting the set sales KPIs
- In conjunction with sales management, establish the strategies and tactics necessary to achieve annual sales objectives.
- Manage the sales compensation and incentive program and monitor its effectiveness on a continuing basis.
- Provide statistical, graphical and competitive data on an ongoing basis for purpose of educating the organization board members and network site administration,
- Develop and implement a schedule of community events throughout the calendar year as a joint cooperative effort with international associations, chambers and communities.
- Direct the customer support and service functions. Formulate new functions for the newly launched products.
- Direct and participate in the continued development of new products and services.
- Ensure internal communications are established in order for product to flow to the sales force and the various functional areas are cognizant of sales activities.
- Work closely with the CEO and senior management team on all issues related to growth, strength and long-range profitability of the organization.
- Ensure that all Sales personnel are in compliance with all Regulatory matters and that Sales Department and company guidelines, policies and procedures are followed.
- Oversee the retention efforts/strategies of the Sales Department as it relates to member renewal, document collection and application completion. Work in liaison with Operations department to increase satisfaction level and retain current clients.
- Initiate and facilitate the relationship with international and in-country local government, community-based organizations and small business organizations to expose Acumen International and brand the various products offered.
- To work with legal documentation and review client and partner contracts to ensure the terms and other information prepared by the sales team is correct before sending it to the client.
- To work out and launch efficient outbound initiatives to generate more leads to increase sales of the global PEO solution (95% inbound now vs outbound)
- Monitor and analyze business trends, and find new leads from channels, including outbound calling
- To conduct reviews on the existent sales department strategies and weigh them against results to identify areas of improvement.
- To work together with other departments, such as finance, marketing, network, and customer support, and contribute to cross-departmental tasks.
Professional and personal competencies:
- University diploma in business, marketing, economics, or other closely related areas
- 1-3 years’ experience in international sales, experience in industries like recruiting, contractor or contingent workforce engagement, staffing, global PEO is required/a big plus.
- Advanced English verbal and writing skills.
- Proficient computer and digital skills including knowledge of the MS Office, advanced knowledge of Excel, experience in using CRM systems.
- Figures-oriented and detail-oriented.
- Good at multitasking and with strong project management skills.
- Self-starter who takes the initiative, capable of accountability
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong practical experience, and customer service focus
- Capacity to work with versatile complex data, both text and figures
- Ability to communicate with global clients in a global environment, both orally and in written form
- Integrity and Trust
- Functional/Technical Skills
To apply for the position, send your CV on email@example.com.
Feel free to send us your CV, even if you have not found a vacancy of your interest at this moment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.