Global Services Director (Kyiv, office)
Position: Global Services Director
Location: Ukraine, Kyiv
- Organize, supervise, and control day-to-day operations in global Customer Service/Operations department: monthly invoicing, international funds transfers, agreements with clients and subcontractors, payroll estimates for project countries.
- Manage the team of 7-10 client success managers/account managers (AMs).
- Work with clients’ requests, participate in commercial offer preparation and overview offers made to clients by AMs.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a a monthly and quarterly, and annual basis.
- Negotiate with clients to respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Overview project set-ups and terminations from end clients and agencies.
- Create effective systems, procedures and policies, and standards (some of them from scratch).
- Participate in CRM improvements and contribute to business processes automation, both in Operations department and cross-departmental.
- Participate in in-country knowledge collection and accumulation; contribute to global knowledge base.
- Work closely with Compliance Specialist and product owners to ensure updated information on legislative nuances.
- Participate in 2 SaaS products development and work closely with product owners and marketing department.
- Negotiate with in-country local partners on cooperation terms, compliance, and legislative procedures of official employment (in 190 countries).
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities in CRM.
- Hire and onboard new customer service managers.
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reporting on department performance.
- Resolve global employment and HR issues
- University degree in business, accounting, or economics.
- Advance verbal and writing English skills are required.
- A minimum of 4-year proven managerial experience leading customer service/account management/outsourcing teams (with the headcount of not less than 15 employees); relevant experience within staffing/personnel outsourcing, payroll and HR outsourcing, recruiting fields, contingent workforce and/or global mobility, contract management is a big advantage; logistics; outsourced outbound sales and marketing services.
- Strong financial, accounting, payroll acumen.
- Experience in working with international company is required.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
What we can offer:
- Good compensation package (up to $2500).
- Comfortable office in the downtown area close to Druzhby Narodov subway station.
- Excellent opportunity to pursue international career in a global company.
- Professional growth and development, training programs.
- Fantastic team.
To apply for the position, send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to send us your CV, even if you have not found a vacancy of your interest at this moment. Contact email@example.com.