Sales manager (Kyiv, office)
Position: Sales manager
Location: Ukraine, Kyiv
About the position:
As well as building the business with existing customers, the scope of the role will also include developing relationships with new clients. You will:
- Work with incoming leads to increase sales of the global PEO solution (95% vs outbound)
- Monitor and analyze business trends, and find new leads attraction channels, including outbound.
- To communicate with clients, local vendors and employees, and build trust within a large and diverse environment. Also, to be a representative of the business’s image, to be a result-driven and approachable individual who is easy to get along with. To form long-lasting and meaningful relationships with others on behalf of the business.
- To work with figures and prepare accurate calculations from total employment cost simulations to commercial offers to clients; discuss proposals with clients and agree, and reciprocate terms in service agreements with in-country partners.
- To work with legal documentation – to review service agreements, non-disclosure agreements, employment agreements, and other HR documents.
- To dive deep and acquire knowledge on Acumen’s products and provide value to customers based on this.
- To provide customers with efficient solution through aligning customers ‘needs with realities of a country labor law, requirements of an ideal buyer profile and Acumen’s profitability standards.
- To assimilate complex data and information from disparate sources and process it to address a certain need or issue in the sales department.
- Participate in the new products – online SaaS calculator and country hiring guides – market launch and fulfil sales KPIs.
- To conduct reviews on the existent sales department strategies and weigh them against results to identify areas of improvement.
- To work together with other departments as well, such as finance, marketing, network, and customer support, to coordinate efforts and achieve the best results.
- To work closely with customer care department when setting up new projects.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting.
- To participate in other cross-departmental tasks.
About the candidate:
- University diploma in business, marketing, economics, or other closely related areas
- Advanced English verbal and writing skills
- 1-3 years’ experience in international sales
- Consistent track record of quota achievement
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to navigate multiple applications
- Send your resume;
- Phone or Skype interview with HR
- Complete professional survey and test
- Technical interview with International Sales Director/li>
- Job offer from Acumen International
To apply for the position, send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to send us your CV, even if you have not found a vacancy of your interest at this moment. Contact email@example.com.