- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Visa, work permit & immigration support
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Algeria
Global employment services
Willing to hire international employees in Algeria? We’re here to help.
Send us project details here and we’ll be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Algeria quickly and cost-effectively.
Employment in Algeria
Employment in Algeria is conducted by means of the following legislative acts and other regulations that govern the relations between employer and employee:
- Law 90-11 of April 21, 1990, on Labor Relations;
- Presidential Decree No. 15-247 September 16, 2015, regulating public procurement and public service delegations.
- Order of November 10, 2015 setting the optimization rules and the indicative levels for medical exposures intended for health professionals.
- Executive decree 09-93 of February 22, 2009, relating to the special status of civil workers belonging to the specific entities for vocational training and education.
- Executive Decree 97-473 of December 8, 1997 relating to part-time work.
- Order 97-03 of January 11, 1997 on legal working hours.
- Law 81-08 of June 27, 1981 relating to annual leave.
- Order 76-77 of 11 August 1976 concerning the weekly days off.
- Presidential Decree 11-407 of November 29, 2011, setting up the guaranteed national minimum wage.
- Order of 10 May 1997 relating to the composition and operation of the approval committees for agricultural cooperatives and to the procedures and formalities for their referral.
- Law 91-29 of December 21, 1991, amending and supplementing Law 90-11 of April 21, 1990, relating to labor relations.
- Are you seeking to reinforce your existing team with the expertise of Algeria-based international employees?
- Have you already selected a candidate from Algeria?
- Do you want the prospect to work for you remotely from Algeria?
- Would you prefer to hire shortly and stay compliant with Algeria legislation?
Our global employment solution is the way to go!
Like every other country, Algeria has its own employment specifics. Abiding by the local employment law ensures 100% compliance.
By entrusting local tax and law subordination as well as workforce employment and management to an authority with extensive expertise, you safeguard professional handling of all things legal in Algeria on behalf of your company.
Employer of Record solution in Algeria
Employer of Record is an integrated solution designed to help you hire and manage your remote employees in Algeria, which includes:
- familiarizing with the country’s employment legislation
- onboarding of employees
- payrolling employees on a monthly basis in local currency/ies
- arranging for business visa and work permit if you need to employ expatriate personnel in Algeria.
Acumen Employer of Record can promptly employ the selected candidate (or multiple prospects) on your behalf in Algeria. We become your trusted partner and guide you through local labor laws thus eliminating:
- any and all employment risks
- the need to go into legislative specifics and set everything up on your own
- all local labor issues.
Handing all these compulsory global employment processes to experts will spare your precious business hours for more strategic task solving.