- Overview:Cape Verde
- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Cape Verde (Cabo Verde)
Global employment services
Willing to hire international workforce in Cape Verde? We are here to help you.
Send us your project details here, and we will be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Cape Verde in a fast and cost-effective way.
Spotlight on Cape Verde:
- Location – Cape Verde is an island country spanning an archipelago of 10 volcanic islands in the central Atlantic Ocean.
- Capital – Cape Verde’s capital city is Praia.
- Population – Cape Verde has a population of about 539,560 thousand and an area of 4,033 sq. km.
- Labor force – The labor force participation rate in Cape Verde in the fourth quarter of 2017 is 60.40 percent.
- Currency – The national currency of Cape Verde is Cape Verdean escudo.
- Holidays – Cape Verde has 10 major public holidays: New Year’s Day, Democracy Day, Heroes’ Day, Carnival, Labour Day, Children’s Day, Independence Day, Assumption (Day of Our Lady of Grace), All Saints’ Day, Christmas Day.
Acumen International offers a global PEO and payroll solution to take care of all the details of payroll while ensuring full compliance with in-country labor and taxation laws. To get more information about Acumen’s Global PEO and payroll service in Cape Verde click here.
More and more global companies are seeing the value of hiring international employees in Cape Verde to have a presence on this market. With local legislative peculiarities, the challenge is to engage global workforce in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
With this in mind, Acumen International has designed a global employment, aka International Employer of Record (EOR) payroll solution to help global companies, just like yours, expand their international reach or engage the brightest global talent with their projects. If you are seeking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of a global talent based in Cape Verde, if you have already selected a candidate and want him to work for you remotely from Cape Verde in a legally compliant way, our global employment solution is the way for you to go.
Like every other country, Cape Verde has its own employment nuances, which must be fully observed to ensure 100% compliance. Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Cape Verde so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly.
Employer of Record solution in Cape Verde
Global Employer of Record is an integrated solution that is designated to help you rise to the daunting challenges of hiring and managing your remote employees in Cape Verde, which includes:
- familiarizing with the country’s employment legislation
- onboarding of employees
- payrolling employees on a monthly basis in local currency/ies
- and arranging for visa and work permit if you need to employ expatriate personnel in Cape Verde
Via a Global Employer of Record solution, Acumen International can employ the selected candidate or candidates on your behalf in Cape Verde in a record time. We become your trusted partner and guide you through local labor laws thus eliminating any employment risks for you and freeing you from the necessity to go into all legislative specificities or set everything up by yourselves. Also, we will resolve all local labor issues for you, which would give you freedom to focus on your main business objectives.
As part of the benefits of using our international Employer of Record and payroll outsourcing solution in Cape Verde is that we can organize work permits and business visas in Cape Verde required for expatriates’ immigration.