- Overview:Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in DR Congo
Global employment services
Willing to hire international workforce in DR Congo? We are here to help you.
Send us your project details here, and we will be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in DR Congo in a fast and cost-effective way.
Spotlight on Democratic Republic of the Congo:
- Location – Located in Central Africa and borders with Angola, Burundi, Zambia, Central African Republic, Rwanda, Republic of the Congo, Tanzania, South Sudan, Uganda.
- Capital – Kinshasa.
- Population – 7.6 million
- Labor force – 71.12 percent (2016).
- Currency – Congolese franc.
- Export commodities – hydroxides, cobalt, cobalt ore, refined copper and cobalt oxides. Main export partners: Saudi Arabia, China, South Korea, Zambia, Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Import products – packaged medicaments, excavation machinery, refined petroleum, delivery trucks, human/animal blood. Main import partners are South Africa, China, Zambia, India, Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Holidays – New Year’s Day; Martyrs of Independence Day; Anniversary of President Laurent Kabila’s Assassination; Anniversary of Prime Minister Patrice Emery Lumumba’s Assassination; Education Day observed; Education Day; May Day; Liberation Day; Independence Day; Parents’ Day; Christmas Day.
More and more global companies are seeing the value of hiring international employees in Democratic Republic of the Congo to have a presence on this market. With local legislative peculiarities, the challenge is to engage global workforce in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
With this in mind, Acumen International has designed a global employment, aka International Employer of Record (EOR) payroll solution to help global companies, just like yours, expand their international reach or engage the brightest global talent with their projects. If you are seeking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of a global talent based in DR Congo, if you have already selected a candidate and want him to work for you remotely from DR Congo in a legally compliant way, our global employment solution is the way for you to go.
Like every other country, DR Congo has its own employment nuances, which must be fully observed to ensure 100% compliance. Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in DR Congo so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly.
Employer of Record solution in DR Congo
Global Employer of Record is an integrated solution that is designated to help you rise to the daunting challenges of hiring and managing your remote employees in Democratic Republic of the Congo, which includes:
- familiarizing with the country’s employment legislation
- onboarding of employees
- payrolling employees on a monthly basis in local currency/ies
- and arranging for visa and work permit if you need to employ expatriate personnel in DR Congo
Via a Global Employer of Record solution, Acumen International can employ the selected candidate or candidates on your behalf in DR Congo in a record time. We become your trusted partner and guide you through local labor laws thus eliminating any employment risks for you and freeing you from the necessity to go into all legislative specificities or set everything up by yourselves. Also, we will resolve all local labor issues for you, which would give you freedom to focus on your main business objectives.
As part of the benefits of using our international Employer of Record and payroll outsourcing solution in DR Congo is that we can organize work permits and business visas in DR Congo required for expatriates’ immigration.