- Overview: Afghanistan
- Global PEO and payroll
- Global HR Compliance
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Employer of Record (EOR) in Afghanistan
What Is a Global Employer of Record?
Businesses in the process of expanding globally often face challenges when it comes to compliantly onboarding employees in foreign countries. In most cases, legal compliance requires the establishment of a legal in-country business entity, a complex, costly and time-consuming process that many employers are not ready to undertake.
To help your organization legally onboard and payroll a workforce in Afghanistan, Acumen International offers a global employment solution via our Global Employer of Record / EOR designed to help you circumvent the legalities of direct hiring, eliminating the need for you to establish a legal entity in Afghanistan in order to conduct business there.
Spotlight on Afghanistan
- Location – Located in Asia and borders with China, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Iran, Turkmenistan and Tajikistan.
- Capital – Kabul.
- Population – 33.2 million (2020).
- Labor force – 40.22% percent (2019).
- Currency – Afghani (AFN).
- Export – 571.41 USD million (2016). Export commodities: carpets, rugs, dried fruits and medicinal plants. Main export partners: Pakistan, India, Russia, Turkey, Iraq and Iran.
- Import – 7722.80 USD million (2016). Import products: petroleum, base metals and related articles, food items, machinery and equipment. Main import partners: Pakistan, Russia, Uzbekistan, Iran, China, Japan, Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan.
- Holidays – Soviet Withdrawal from Afghanistan; Afghan Victory Day; Ramadan starts; Eid al-Fitr; Independence Day; Eid al-Qurban; Ashura; The Prophet’s Birthday.
Acumen International offers a global PEO and payroll solution to take care of all the details of payroll while ensuring full compliance with in-country labor and taxation laws. To get more information about Acumen’s Global PEO and payroll service in Afghanistan click here.
Employ your Selected Workforce via Acumen Employer of Record / EOR in Afghanistan
As an Global Employer of Record services provider, Acumen International helps businesses to legally engage and pay their selected highly skilled professionals in Afghanistan.
Businesses desiring to hire local employees should be prepared to pay competitive salaries, to attract and retain the most qualified candidates. As a global employment organization, Acumen International serves both end employers and service companies representing international clients.
Acumen’s Global employment services are designed to provide our clients with professional assistance to meet their global HR needs, such as:
- Global talent acquisition and retention
- Global expansion, to help you quickly enter new global markets without legal and HR compliance risks
- Local support for international clients and their expat employees
Acumen’s Employer of Record / EOR service in Afghanistan offers an efficient and inexpensive alternative to direct hiring. Our employer of record solution gives companies the opportunity to operate in Afghanistan and in 190 international markets where we serve our clients, without registering as a local business entity.
Legally onboard and payroll employees in Afghanistan via Acumen Employer of Record / EOR
Acumen’s EOR global employment solution helps businesses to overcome legal challenges by hiring and compensating your local and expat workforce in Afghanistan on your behalf, in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
If you are looking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of Afghanistan-based global talent, or if you have already selected a local candidate to work for you remotely and in full legal compliance in Afghanistan our global EOR solution is the ideal choice for you.
You can trust Acumen to handle the global employment and HR details of your workforce management in Afghanistan to ensure full compliance with Afghanistan employment laws.
Acumen’s Global Employer of Record / EOR solution was designed to help international companies like yours expand your global reach and engage the brightest global talent for your projects.
In addition to legally onboarding local citizens, we are able to organize work permits and business visa sponsorship for your expatriate team via our Global Employer of Record, and employ them on your behalf, once legal permissions have been attained.
Partner with Acumen International, and let us help you handle your global employment and HR needs. With Acumen, you can rest assured that all legal requirements are met for compliant hiring and compensating of your local and expatriate employees in Afghanistan, and in 190 countries worldwide where we serve our international clients.
Reduce your risks while expanding your business, without establishing your own legal entity in Afghanistan. Leave it to Acumen to hire and compensate your employees on your behalf, so you can focus on growing your business.
Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Afghanistan so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly on your behalf.