- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Bangladesh
Global employment services
Willing to hire international workforce in Bangladesh? We are here to help you.
Send us your project details here, and we will be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Bangladesh in a fast and cost-effective way.
Spotlight on Bangladesh:
- Location – Located in Asia and borders with no country.
- Capital – Dhaka.
- Population – 165 million.
- Labor force – 62.2 percent (2016).
- Currency – Taka (BDT).
- Export – 185.79 BDT million (2016). Export commodities: Garments, home textile, footwear, jute goods, fish and frozen shrimps. Main export partners: United States, Germany, United Kingdom, France and Spain.
- Import – 262.60 BDT million (2017). Import products: textile, food items, petroleum and oil, edible oil, plastic, rubber articles, yarn, chemicals, iron and steel. Main import partners: India, China, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore.
- Holidays – Language Martyrs’ Day; Sheikh Mujibur Rahman’s birthday; Independence Day; Bengali New Year; May Day; Shab e-Barat; Night of Destiny; Jumatul Bidah; Eid ul-Fitr; Janmashtami; National Mourning Day; Eid ul-Adha; Ashura; Eid e-Milad-un Nabi; Victory Day; Christmas Day.
More and more global companies are seeing the value of hiring international employees in Bangladesh to have a presence on this market. With local legislative peculiarities, the challenge is to engage global workforce in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
With this in mind, Acumen International has designed a global employment, aka International Employer of Record (EOR) payroll solution to help global companies, just like yours, expand their international reach or engage the brightest global talent with their projects. If you are seeking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of a global talent based in Bangladesh, if you have already selected a candidate and want him to work for you remotely from Bangladesh in a legally compliant way, our global employment solution is the way for you to go.
Like every other country, Bangladesh has its own employment nuances, which must be fully observed to ensure 100% compliance. Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Bangladesh so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly.
Employer of Record solution in Bangladesh
Global Employer of Record is an integrated solution that is designated to help you rise to the daunting challenges of hiring and managing your remote employees in Bangladesh, which includes:
- familiarizing with the country’s employment legislation
- onboarding of employees
- payrolling employees on a monthly basis in local currency/ies
- and arranging for visa and work permit if you need to employ expatriate personnel in Bangladesh
Via a Global Employer of Record solution, Acumen International can employ the selected candidate or candidates on your behalf in Bangladesh in a record time. We become your trusted partner and guide you through local labor laws thus eliminating any employment risks for you and freeing you from the necessity to go into all legislative specificities or set everything up by yourselves. Also, we will resolve all local labor issues for you, which would give you freedom to focus on your main business objectives.
As part of the benefits of using our international Employer of Record and payroll outsourcing solution in Bangladesh is that we can organize work permits and business visas in Bangladesh required for expatriates’ immigration.