Global Employer of Record in Bhutan
Global employment services
Willing to hire international workforce in Bhutan? We are here to help you.
Send us your project details here, and we will be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Bhutan in a fast and cost-effective way.
Spotlight on Bhutan:
- Location – officially the Kingdom of Bhutan (འབྲུག་རྒྱལ་ཁབ་ Druk Gyal Khap), is a landlocked country in South Asia. Located in the Eastern Himalayas, it is bordered by Tibet Autonomous Region of China in the north, the Sikkim state of India and the Chumbi Valley of Tibet in the west, the Arunachal Pradesh state of India in the east, and the states of Assam and West Bengal in the south. Bhutan is geopolitically in South Asia and is the region’s second least populous nation after the Maldives.
- Capital – Thimphu.
- Population – 797,765.
- Labor force – 66.79 percent (2017).
- Currency – Ngultrum (BTN).
- Holidays – Winter Solstice (Nyilo), Traditional Day of Offering, Losar New Year, Birth Anniversary of His Majesty the King, National Council Elections, Shabdrung Kuchoe, Birth Anniversary of Third Druk Gyalpo, Lord Buddha’s Parinirvana, Birth Anniversary of Guru Rinpoche, First Sermon of Lord Buddha, Thimphu Drupchen Dromchoe, Thimphu Tshechu, Blessed Rainy Day, Dashain Festival, Descending Day of Lord Buddha, Coronation of His Majesty the King, Birth Anniversary of Fourth, Druk Gyalpo
More and more global companies are seeing the value of hiring international employees in Bhutan to have a presence on this market. With local legislative peculiarities, the challenge is to engage global workforce in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
With this in mind, Acumen International has designed a global employment, aka International Employer of Record (EOR) payroll solution to help global companies, just like yours, expand their international reach or engage the brightest global talent with their projects. If you are seeking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of a global talent based in Bhutan, if you have already selected a candidate and want him to work for you remotely from Bhutan in a legally compliant way, our global employment solution is the way for you to go.
Like every other country, Bhutan has its own employment nuances, which must be fully observed to ensure 100% compliance. Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Bhutan so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly.
Employer of Record solution in Bhutan
Global Employer of Record is an integrated solution that is designated to help you rise to the daunting challenges of hiring and managing your remote employees in Bhutan, which includes:
- familiarizing with the country’s employment legislation
- onboarding of employees
- payrolling employees on a monthly basis in local currency/ies
- and arranging for visa and work permit if you need to employ expatriate personnel in Bhutan
Via a Global Employer of Record solution, Acumen International can employ the selected candidate or candidates on your behalf in Bhutan in a record time. We become your trusted partner and guide you through local labor laws thus eliminating any employment risks for you and freeing you from the necessity to go into all legislative specificities or set everything up by yourselves. Also, we will resolve all local labor issues for you, which would give you freedom to focus on your main business objectives.
As part of the benefits of using our international Employer of Record and payroll outsourcing solution in Bhutan is that we can organize work permits and business visas in Bhutan required for expatriates’ immigration.