- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Georgia
Global employment services
Businesses in the process of expanding globally often face challenges when it comes to compliantly onboarding employees in foreign countries. In most cases, legal compliance requires the establishment of a legal in-country business entity, a complex, costly and time-consuming process that many employers are not ready to undertake.
To help your organization legally onboard and payroll a workforce in Georgia, Acumen International offers a global employment solution via our Global Employer of Record / EOR designed to help you circumvent the legalities of direct hiring, eliminating the need for you to establish a legal entity in Georgia in order to conduct business there.
Spotlight on Georgia:
Georgia is located between Asia and Europe and occupies a land area of 69,700 square kilometers, bordered by the Black Sea to the west, Turkey to the southwest, Azerbaijan to the east, Russia to the north, and Armenia to the south.
- Capital: Tbilisi.
- Official language:.Georgian.
- Currency: Georgian lari (GEL).
- Population: 4.933.674 (July 2021).
- Labor force: 686.000 (2019).
- Minimum statutory salary: As of 2021, Georgia has no minimum wage. Salaries are based wholly on an agreement between employers and employees.
- Salary currency: Salary can be set in any foreign currency; however, the actual payment should be made in Georgian Lari equivalent.
- Most developing industries: Georgia’s main economic activities include agricultural cultivation of citrus fruits, tea, grapes, and hazelnuts. Georgia also has a manganese and copper mining industry. Industries present in Georgia include aircraft manufacturing, bottled water and wine production, chemicals, electric motors, electric welding equipment, fuel re-export, foundry equipment (automobiles, trucks, tractors), machine tools, machinery for food packing, tower cranes, wood products, steel, shoes, and textiles.
- Trading partners: Georgia imports nearly all its natural gas and oil products. Import’s commodities also include cars, refined petroleum, copper, and packaged medicines. The key import partners are Turkey, China, Russia, Azerbaijan, the United States, and Germany. Georgia’s export partners are Russia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bulgaria, China, Turkey, Ukraine with such commodities as copper, cars, iron alloys, wine, and packaged medicines.
Employ your Selected Workforce via Acumen Employer of Record / EOR in Georgia
As an Global Employer of Record services provider, Acumen International helps businesses to legally engage and pay their selected highly skilled professionals in Georgia .
Businesses desiring to hire local employees should be prepared to pay competitive salaries, to attract and retain the most qualified candidates. As a global employment organization, Acumen International serves both end employers and service companies representing international clients.
Acumen’s Global employment services are designed to provide our clients with professional assistance to meet their global HR needs, such as:
- Global talent acquisition and retention
- Global expansion, to help you quickly enter new global markets without legal and HR compliance risks
- Local support for international clients and their expat employees
Acumen’s Employer of Record / EOR service in Georgia offers an efficient and inexpensive alternative to direct hiring. Our employer of record solution gives companies the opportunity to operate in Georgia and in 190 international markets where we serve our clients, without registering as a local business entity.
Legally onboard and payroll employees in Georgia via Acumen Employer of Record / EOR
Acumen’s EOR global employment solution helps businesses to overcome legal challenges by hiring and compensating your local and expat workforce in Georgia on your behalf, in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
For example, in Georgia carrying out hard work with increased risk, heavy, hazardous and dangerous work without the registration for these types of work or failure to inform the registry of the economic activity about any type of change to the registration will be fined in the amount of 1000 GEL. Non-compliance with the instruction to redress the violation will be fined in the amount of 2000 GEL.
You can trust Acumen to handle the global employment and HR details of your workforce management in Georgia to ensure full compliance with in-country employment laws.
Acumen’s Global Employer of Record / EOR solution was designed to help international companies like yours expand your global reach and engage the brightest global talent for your projects.
In addition to legally onboarding local citizens, we are able to organize work permits and business visa sponsorship for your expatriate team via our Global Employer of Record, and employ them on your behalf, once legal permissions have been attained.
Partner with Acumen International, and let us help you handle your global employment and HR needs. With Acumen, you can rest assured that all legal requirements are met for compliant hiring and compensating of your local and expatriate employees in Georgia, and in 190 countries worldwide where we serve our international clients.
Reduce your risks while expanding your business, without establishing your own legal entity in Georgia. Leave it to Acumen to hire and compensate your employees on your behalf, so you can focus on growing your business.
Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Georgia so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly on your behalf.