- Overview: Kazakhstan
- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and Payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. Employee: Which Is Better?
Global PEO and Payroll in Kazakhstan
3 Options for Multi-location International Employment
Businesses establishing a global presence face the challenge of managing and scaling an employee base with no common borders or language. To successfully expand abroad, companies have several options for enabling hiring in international markets.
There are six key things to consider when choosing an employment method for your company’s global expansion:
- Budget and time frame
- Tax implications
- Employment liability
- IP protection
- Asset acquisition.
The most commonly used ways are by doing the following:
- Overseas Permanent Establishment (a representative office, a branch, a subsidiary, and other foreign legal entity types )
- Selecting independent contractors to handle tasks remotely.
- Work with a global EOR (Employer of Record) and GEO (Global Professional Employer Organisation) Partner.
What is a Global PEO (Professional Employer Organisation)?
A global PEO (Professional Employer Organization)can help your company enter or expand its operations in new foreign markets by providing access to the country’s talent pool and by facilitating employment operations and compliance across multiple jurisdictions. A professional employer organization (PEO) is a company that provides payroll, human resources, and employee benefits services to businesses and acts as the employer of record for their client’s employees. This co-employment arrangement allows businesses to outsource their HR functions and focus on their core competencies.
How You Can Thrive in a Remote-work World with Global PEOs
As workforces continue to evolve, more and more businesses are opting for a Global PEO arrangement to help navigate the changing employment landscape. If you’re open-minded about where your business is going, a Global PEO can be a great asset in adapting to the new work models.
As we move closer to the end of 2022, leadership teams worldwide are still having difficulty figuring out the best way to manage their employees in different countries. Global PEOs can help companies like yours deal with these significant changes, including the change to remote work. Just a few years ago, it would have been unthinkable for an entire workforce to be remote, but today it seems like a reality for many.
Gone are the days when businesses could not expand internationally as quickly as possible because of the barriers to global business like intricate local legislations or cumbersome and costly procedures of setting up a foreign subsidiary. Global Professional Employer Organization (PEO) has provided a new and better way to go global by hiring an international workforce overseas.
15 Benefits of Working with a Global PEO & Payroll Solutions Provider in Kazakhstan
- Global employment management centralization. Maximized control. Minimized risk. Legal protection
- A Global PEO facilitates quick talent deployment and provides access to various employee benefits solutions to attract and retain your global talent
- Eliminating and mitigating certain employment-related risks, including non-compliance and employee misclassification, through the shared responsibility and co-employment arrangement
- Scalable technology and global employment infrastructure provided via the global PEO relationship
- Reduced and stable global employment management-related cost
- A global PEO can facilitate risk-free, quick, and easy market entry by acting as your local legal entity, helping you to avoid the cost and time associated with incorporating into 190 countries
- A global PEO allows you to make your global expansion 100% compliant and secure by keeping track and adhering to all local laws and regulations
- A global PEO helps you remain agile and scales up or down in your selected foreign markets according to your business needs.
- A global PEO facilitates global employment consistency and HR compliance.
- Improving clients’ ability to attract and retain talent.
- Enabling clients to focus on their core businesses while PEOs handle HR matters.
- Expert HR knowledge and resources to improve their overall business performance.
- Reducing HR-related overhead costs.
- Eliminating the need to deal with legal compliance and HR issues.
- Reduced payroll administration costs.
How to Choose a Global PEO (Professional Employer Organization) in Kazakhstan?
There are many benefits to expanding your business internationally. You can open up new markets, improve efficiency by outsourcing work, or hire temporary employees or contractors to meet some business needs. But before you begin, it’s essential to know your goals and how a global PEO can help you achieve them.
PEOs are organizations that help you hire, manage employees and take on the employment and compliance risk and responsibility. in other countries. They can be a valuable resource, especially if you don’t have experience managing a foreign workforce. Establishing an overseas subsidiary and employing a foreign workforce can be complicated, but working with a global PEO can make it much more manageable.
There are many things to consider before taking this big step. First, you need to decide what your goals are for expansion. Are you looking to enter new markets? Improve efficiency by outsourcing some jobs? Or do you have temporary needs that could be met by hiring a temporary employee or contractor? Once you know what you need, you can look for a global PEO that can address those needs.
How would it affect your business in a target and home country? What if the PEO closed its doors or went bankrupt? Can you be sure your employees are covered in all eventualities? The best global PEOs can provide peace of mind and financial protection for employers and their staff, but you must do your homework before deciding on a global PEO partner.
Looking for a global PEO that can address your industry’s specific and global employment challenges is key to finding the best service provider. A global PEO with a strong track record and fiscal stability can help you address the needs of your industry while also providing compliance expertise and support.
Global PEOs help employers by taking on both the administrative burden of HR management and the financial responsibility of workers’ compensation. An added benefit is that they help you avoid having to make payroll tax deposits, which is especially helpful for small businesses that don’t have HR staff on hand to make these payments. They may even offer technology solutions that streamline payroll processing for employers.
How Much Does a Global PEO Charge?
The price of a PEO depends on the specific services it provides and the number of employees you have. When you sign up for a PEO, you must pay a setup and ongoing management fees. Some companies also offer discounts for large organizations that use multiple services.
Payroll taxes and service fees can be an enormous burden for employers. Many companies use a Global PEO (Professional Employer Organization) to help with these costs. PEOs typically charge a percentage of the total payroll, including employee insurance fees. It can be challenging to determine the actual costs for these services, especially when some employer taxes are only paid on wages up to a certain threshold.
1. Single global service agreement
Cover all your international projects within a single contract and add new employees and services as you expand your global workforce in the new countries.
2. No required minimums
We accept projects of any length, with any number of employees.
3. Flexible pricing
We adjust your pricing based on the project employee number, whether you need to scale up or down.
4. One-stop-shop solution
We manage all your global services, including employment, recruitment, immigration, legal and global HR consulting, saving you valuable time. And Acumen International covers the cost and saves you the effort of finding and selecting local employment-related service providers.
What Industries Can Benefit from Using PEO Services in Kazakhstan
- Technology Firms
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- Educational Institutions
- Professional and Business Services
- Marketing and Advertising
- Non-Profit Organisations
Acumen International – Your Single Point of Truth and Global Employment PEO Solutions Provider in Kazakhstan
- 100 % compliant, quick, easy market entry. Acumen Global PEO is your local legal entity, helping you reduce the cost and time associated with incorporating.
- Immediate global employment service coverage in 190 countries
- Both a single point of contact and a dedicated account manager for your project for all target countries.
- Compliant and secure global employment operations. We help you adhere to all local laws and regulations in 190 countries
- A single contract for all in-country services (employment, immigration, legal, etc.)
- A single PEO provider assumes full responsibility for your international employees in multiple countries
- Payments are made within the UK or to the UK bank company account
- Fully compliant with standardized procedures and reporting systems
- You can delegate to Acumen Global PEO all HR responsibilities Payroll & benefits administration, background checks, and HR helpdesk
- Standard payroll breakdowns for all target countries
- As soon as we receive your request for a project in any country, we will send you a payroll breakdown and offer within 2 working hours
- Full 100% fee money-back guarantee for the employee or contractor payment delays.
- Tailored and 100% compliant employment contract drafts
- With Acumen in your corner, you can quickly and efficiently onboard and compensate your employees without risk of legal repercussions
- Acumen Global PEO protects your company’s Intellectual Property rights
Global Payroll Solution in Kazakhstan
Cross-border payroll management can burden companies with employees in multiple countries. At Acumen International, we take care of all the data management and processing so your team can focus on other things. We’ll ensure everything runs smoothly and efficiently, providing you with timely reports. Let us handle the complexities of cross-border payroll so you can focus on what’s important.
Acumen International’s global payroll solution in Kazakhstan is the perfect way to avoid the hassle of setting up a local legal entity and dealing with complex labor laws. This solution allows you to focus on essential business tasks while Acumen takes care of all the payroll details. Additionally, setting up a local entity can be expensive, and maintaining it can be even more costly. With our global payroll solution, you can avoid these headaches and costs.
There is no one-size-fits-all solution to global payroll compliance – every country has its unique laws and regulations. That’s why working with a provider with experience navigating global payroll complexities is crucial. At our company, we pride ourselves on providing a personalized approach to each of our clients, and our top priority is always ensuring compliance with local Payroll regulations.
By working with us, you can reduce processing and back office time, align processes to reduce complexity and risk, and take advantage of our central management system that delivers a fluid and consistent global payroll service.
With our global network covering 190+ countries, Acumen International has become your reliable global expert in local employment in Kazakhstan and worldwide. With our deep understanding of Kazakhstan’s labor rules and regulations, you can trust that your global workforce satisfies all local tax, social security, and immigration requirements.