- Global PEO and payroll
- Global HR Compliance
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Pakistan
Global employment services
Businesses in the process of expanding globally often face challenges when it comes to compliantly onboarding employees in foreign countries. In most cases, legal compliance requires the establishment of a legal in-country business entity, a complex, costly and time-consuming process that many employers are not ready to undertake.
To help your organization legally onboard and payroll a workforce in Pakistan, Acumen International offers a global employment solution via our Global Employer of Record (EOR) designed to help you circumvent the legalities of direct hiring, eliminating the need for you to establish a legal entity in Pakistan in order to conduct business there.
Spotlight on Pakistan:
Pakistan (the Islamic Republic of Pakistan) is a country located in Southern Asia, between India, Iran and Afghanistan on the east, the west and the north respectively, and bordering the Arabian Sea. Pakistan is ranked amongst the emerging and growth-leading economies, with a large and rapidly-growing middle class.
- Capital: Islamabad.
- Population: 238.181.034 (July 2021), the fifth place amongst the most-populous countries.
- Official language: Urdu and English.
- Local currency: Pakistani rupee (₨; code: PKR).
- Labor Force: 61.71 million (2017).
- Industries: Agriculture accounts for one-fifth of output and two-fifths of employment.
- Import/Export partners: Textiles and apparel account for more than half of Pakistan’s export earnings. Export commodities also are cloths, leather goods, rice and surgical instruments. The key export partners are the US, the UK, Germany, and China. The main countries for import of refined and crude petroleum, natural gas, palm oil, and scrap iron are the United Arab Emirates, China, and the United States.
- Minimum wage: For the financial year 2021-22 in order to reduce the burden of inflation, the minimum wage has been increased from Rs 17,500 to Rs 20,000 per month.
Employ your Selected Workforce in Pakistan via Acumen’s Employer of Record / EOR Solution
Acumen’s Global employment services are designed to provide our clients with professional assistance to meet their global HR needs, such as:
- Global talent acquisition and retention
- Global expansion, to help you quickly enter new global markets without legal and HR compliance risks
- Local support for international clients and their expat employees
Businesses desiring to hire local employees should be prepared to pay competitive salaries, to attract and retain the most qualified candidates. As a global employment organization, Acumen International serves both end employers and service companies representing international clients.
Acumen’s Employer of Record (EOR) service in Pakistan offers an efficient and inexpensive alternative to direct hiring. Our solution gives companies the opportunity to operate in Pakistan, and in 190 international markets where we serve our clients, without registering as a local business entity.
Acumen International offers a global PEO and payroll solution to take care of all the details of payroll while ensuring full compliance with in-country labor and taxation laws. To get more information about Acumen’s Global PEO and payroll service in Pakistan click here.
Legally Onboard and Payroll your Employees in Pakistan with Acumen’s Global Employment Solution
Acumen’s EOR global employment solution helps businesses to overcome legal challenges by hiring and compensating your local and expat workforce in Pakistan on your behalf, in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
You can trust Acumen to handle the global employment and HR details of your workforce management in Pakistan to ensure full compliance with in-country employment laws.
Reduce your risks while expanding your business, without establishing your own legal entity in Pakistan. Leave it to Acumen to hire and compensate your employees on your behalf, so you can focus on growing your business.
In addition to legally onboarding local citizens, we are able to organize work permits and business visa sponsorship for your expatriate team via our Employer of Record, and employ them on your behalf, once legal permissions have been attained.
Partner with Acumen International, and let us help you handle your global employment and HR needs. You can trust Acumen to handle the global employment and HR details of your workforce management in Pakistan, to ensure full compliance with in-country employment laws.
With Acumen, you can rest assured that all legal requirements are met for compliant hiring and compensating of your local and expatriate employees in Pakistan, and in 190 countries worldwide where we serve our international clients.