- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
- Expand without a company set up
Global Employer of Record in Taiwan
Global employment services
Willing to hire international workforce in Taiwan? We are here to help you.
Send us your project details here, and we will be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Taiwany in a fast and cost-effective way.
Employer of Record solution in Taiwan
Global Employer of Record is an integrated solution that is designated to help you rise to the daunting challenges of hiring and managing your remote employees in Taiwan, which includes:
- familiarizing with the country’s employment legislation
- onboarding of employees
- payrolling employees on a monthly basis in local currency/ies
- and arranging for visa and work permit if you need to employ expatriate personnel in Taiwan
Via a Global Employer of Record solution, Acumen International can employ the selected candidate or candidates on your behalf in Taiwan in a record time. We become your trusted partner and guide you through local labor laws thus eliminating any employment risks for you and freeing you from the necessity to go into all legislative specificities or set everything up by yourselves. Also, we will resolve all local labor issues for you, which would give you freedom to focus on your main business objectives.
As part of the benefits of using our international Employer of Record and payroll outsourcing solution in Taiwan is that we can organize work permits and business visas in Taiwan required for expatriates’ immigration.
Spotlight on Taiwan:
- Location – Located in Asia.
- Capital – Taipei.
- Population – 23,3 million.
- Labor force – 58.81 percent (2017).
- Currency – New Taiwan Dollar (TWD).
- Import – MYR 20 billion (2017). Imports products: electronic products, mineral products, machinery, chemicals and base metals. Main import partners are Mainland China & Hong Kong, Japan, Europe, USA, ASEAN countries and Middle East.
- Export – USD 25.8 billion (2017). Export commodities: electronics; information, communication and audio-video products; base metals; plastics & rubber; machinery. Main export partners: Mainland China, Hong Kong, ASEAN countries, USA, Europe and Japan.
- Holidays – Founding Day of the Republic of China; Peace Memory Day; Revolutionary Martyrs Day; Labor Day; Confucius’ Birthday; National Independence Day; Taiwan Restoration Day; President Chiang Kai-shek’s Birthday; Dr. Sun Yat-sen’s Birthday; Constitution Day; Chinese New Year (2 days); Women and Children’s Day; Tomb Sweeping Day; Dragon Boat Festival; Mid-Autumn Festival.
More and more global companies are seeing the value of hiring international employees in Taiwan to have a presence on this market. With local legislative peculiarities, the challenge is to engage global workforce in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
With this in mind, Acumen International has designed a global employment, aka International Employer of Record (EOR) payroll solution to help global companies, just like yours, expand their international reach or engage the brightest global talent with their projects. If you are seeking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of a global talent based in Taiwan, if you have already selected a candidate and want him to work for you remotely from Taiwan in a legally compliant way, our global employment solution is the way for you to go.
Like every other country, Taiwan has its own employment nuances, which must be fully observed to ensure 100% compliance. Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Taiwan so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly.