- Overview: Vietnam
- Global PEO and payroll
- Global HR Compliance
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global PEO and payroll in Vietnam
Now is the time to expand your business overseas. With a well-crafted plan, you can enter into new markets and start generating revenue from them. If your competitors are doing it, there is no reason why you shouldn’t be able to do it as well. As the CFO or COO of your company, you are in a prime position to make this happen. Delegate the task to someone you trust who has the time to see it through.
What is a Global PEO?
As your business grows, so do your global expansion and employment needs. With a global PEO (Professional Employer Organization) by your side, you can easily take on the world. With our global talent employment team across 190 countries, we’ll help you quickly and compliantly employ the best pre-selected candidates for your business while remaining agile.
And we’ve got you covered when it comes to global payroll, taxes, benefits administration, background checks, and immigration support.
Quick, easy market entry is guaranteed with Acumen International Global PEO as your local legal entity — we’ll help you avoid the risk, cost, and time associated with incorporating. Plus, we’re compliant and secure, adhering to all local laws and regulations.
Global Expansion and Global Employment Challenges
When expanding your business operations to new countries, there are many important issues to consider to ensure compliance and avoid any potential problems on the global expansion journey.
These can include global HR administration issues such as securing business visas and permits, drafting employment contracts that comply with labor and tax laws across multiple jurisdictions, data privacy and intellectual property rights, global payroll and accounting considerations, and local statutory requirements.
There may also be a need to comply with various regulatory requirements relating to currency controls, foreign employment restrictions, and employee classification. Additionally, multi-jurisdictional tax considerations, risks, and liabilities should be taken into account, along with complex tax filing requirements and potential litigation risks.
Finally, being aware of the different languages, time zones, customs, and cultures you may encounter in these new markets is also essential. Doing the necessary homework on all of these issues in advance can help avoid any potential problems down the road.
Difference between a Global EOR and a PEO. Employment Risk Mitigation Strategy
When expanding your business into new countries, there are many benefits to using a global PEO (Professional Employment Organization) or EOR (Employer of Record). A global PEO or an EOR is an alternative to hiring your employees via an in-country legal entity. Instead of hiring your employees, you contract with a global employment solutions provider to hire and manage them for you.
A Global PEO and EOR Partners can handle all the immigration, hiring, payroll, tax, and HR compliance for you, freeing up your time to focus on other aspects of running your business. And if you ever need to leave the country, you can do so without being tied down by any long-term commitments.
However, both global PEOs and EORs work differently. So, it’s important to understand the differences between the two, so you can find the right one for your needs.
The main difference between a global EOR and a PEO is how they hire the workers. A global PEO assigns employees to the client company for employment so that it can replace the clients in their duties of hiring and managing the employees. The PEO is not a direct employer on paper. An EOR, on the other hand, is an employer of record in the country of business. They hire and terminate employees on behalf of the client company.
|Employment Model||Co-employer||Sole Employer|
|Key Services||Global employment, payroll, benefits, immigration (visa, work permits), mobility||Global employment, payroll, benefits, immigration (visa, work permits), mobility|
|Local Entity Establishment||Required||Optional|
|Liability||Shares responsibilities and liabilities||Assumes all responsibilities and liabilities|
|Global Labour & HR Compliance||Optional||Required|
Why Partnering with Global PEO Is a Win-Win Solution For Businesses
- Working with a global PEO (Professional Employment Organization) can be a great way to set up your business without worrying about the hassle of local labor laws or establishing a foreign legal entity.
- Working with a global PEO (Professional Employment Organization) can save you time and money when entering new markets .A global PEO and payroll provider is an organization that helps businesses manage the administrative tasks related to local employment, such as payroll, benefits, and compliance.
- A global PEO helps simplify the process of entering countries by assisting with the compliant employment of your foreign and local workforce. Partnering with a global PEO can be especially helpful when working in countries with complex labor laws and regulations. Instead of directly dealing with foreign employment laws, you simply work with a single entity that knows best practices for local labor rules.
- A global PEO is a great way to skip the hassle of setting up a foreign legal entity or figuring out local labor laws and can significantly save you time and money.
- When you first move your business overseas, you might be struck with the realization that you’re about to get a lot more responsibility than you bargained for. Setting up a foreign legal entity is a costly and time-consuming process, not to mention it’s something that requires legal expertise and knowledge of local labor laws. With the help of an international PEO (Professional Employment Organization), you can skip the hassle of setting up a foreign legal entity or figuring out local labor laws.
- Working with a Global PEO (Professional Employment Organization) can remove HR management’s heavy burden, distractions, risks, and challenges. A global PEO partner will handle tasks like payroll and benefits while relieving you of any liability or responsibility. It’s one of the best ways to ensure that your global business stays on track without sacrificing quality or consistency.
- A PEO can be extremely beneficial to any organization, large or small. By removing the burden of HR management, a PEO can help an organization to focus on its core objectives and become more productive and efficient. In today’s challenging economic climate, a strong PEO can give your organization the competitive edge it needs to succeed.
- There is no need to worry about global employment HR management when you have a global PEO. This organization can help you save costs and improve productivity, making it easier for your company to compete in difficult economic times.
- There are many reasons why working with a professional employer organization (PEO) is better than managing your HR department. A PEO understands the complexities of international employment laws and can help take the guesswork out of legal compliance. They can also reduce your time on administrative tasks and help you stay compliant with industry standards.
- PEOs can provide a broad range of employee benefits that companies that don’t use them may not be able to offer. With the help of a global PEO, you can prevent employee turnover and ensure that your employees are well taken care of while employed with you. Stable employees will be less likely to change companies or leave their jobs altogether.
15 Burdens a Global PEO Can Relieve for Your In-House HR Department
- Global expansion complexity
- Global payroll administration
- Employee benefits administration
- Drafting compliant employment contracts to adhere to local labor and tax regulations in 190 countries
- Lengthy onboarding
- Complex and risky offboarding
- Background checks
- Workforce compensation administration
- Compliance assistance
- Guidance on best practices of voluntary benefits provisioning
- Immigration and relocation support for your ex-pat workforce, such as visa sponsorship and securing work permits
- Lack of institutional knowledge.
- IP right protection
- Lack of local and international legal support
- Convert local contractors into full-time employees
Global Employment Services: How a Global PEO can Help You in Business Transition
Acumen International PEO offers a unique blend of experience and service suite, providing global employment opportunities that are genuinely global-ready. If your company is working in transition, such as going through an acquisition or merger, or if you are experiencing a company liquidation, Acumen International can find a legal and compliant solution to hire your employees—anywhere in the world! Many companies struggle with handling the employees being left behind during these times of transition. It’s common for employees to feel insecure about their future employment prospects, particularly when they have been forced out of their positions.
This can also be problematic for companies, who will likely have open positions that need filling but still have lingering contracts to fulfill. In both cases, having a resource like Acumen International PEO can ensure that the company’s business continues without being negatively affected by the change. When you’re working with Acumen International, we take care of all the paperwork and legal obligations so that you can focus on completing your transition plans. We also handle everything from payroll, benefits, and even full payroll tax administration for all our employees worldwide. This gives employers peace of mind that all of their global obligations are fulfilled while allowing them to focus on their transition plans.
A reduction in the workplace can be a scary time for employees. Global PEO can provide outplacement services to help reduce the risk and ensure downsized employees have some assistance while searching for a new employer.
Global PEO — One-Stop Destination for Global Businesses
If you’re looking to streamline your company’s operations and get a handle on global workforce management, partnering with a global professional employer organization (PEO) can be a great solution. PEOs can provide a full suite of services to help you replace the following numerous vendors.
- Payroll Company
- Employee Benefits Broker
- HR Consultants
- Background Checks Vendors
- IP Attorney
- Tax Advisor
- Translation service
- Legal Advisor
- Immigration Advisor
- HR Compliance Advisor.
- Licensing Consultancy
How to Choose a Global PEO (Professional Employer Organization) in Vietnam?
The number of business people thinking globally is on the rise. With the help of a global professional employer organization (PEO), it’s easier to expand your reach and your client base by hiring employees overseas. To streamline your global HR operations, a global PEO can help you navigate local employment laws, find qualified candidates, and handle payroll and benefits administration.
A global PEO can support your workforce in many ways. They can employ talent, manage compliance issues, provide strategic advice about international expansion, and help you design a plan for growth in other countries.
As you consider partnering with a global PEO and payroll provider, remember that the needs of each business are unique. Just as you would carefully select international employees, you need to find a PEO that can address your industry’s specific challenges. Look for a global PEO with a strong track record and fiscal stability that can provide comprehensive support and labor and compliance expertise. Make sure they offer services and coverage in all your business areas. Get references from other clients in your industry to ensure you make the best choice for your business.
Acumen International – Your Single Point of Truth and Global Employment PEO Solutions Provider in Vietnam
- 100 % compliant, quick, easy market entry. Acumen Global PEO is your local legal entity, helping you reduce the cost and time associated with incorporating
- Immediate global employment service coverage in 190 countries
- Both a single point of contact and a dedicated account manager for your project for all target countries
- Compliant and secure global employment operations. We help you adhere to all local laws and regulations in 190 countries
- A single contract for all in-country services (employment, immigration, legal, etc.)
- A single PEO provider assumes full responsibility for your international employees in multiple countries
- Payments are made within the UK or to the UK bank company account
- Fully compliant with standardized procedures and reporting systems
- You can delegate to Acumen Global PEO all HR responsibilities Payroll & benefits administration, background checks, and HR helpdesk
- Standard payroll breakdowns for all target countries
- As soon as we receive your request for a project in any country, we will send you a payroll breakdown and offer within 2 working hours
- Full 100% fee money-back guarantee for the employee or contractor payment delays.
- Tailored and 100% compliant employment contract drafts
- With Acumen in your corner, you can quickly and easily onboard and compensate your employees without risk of legal repercussions
- Acumen Global PEO protects your company’s Intellectual Property rights
Acumen International is here to help, from payroll and tax management to social security disbursements and immigration services. We’ll give you the peace of mind you need and reduce your company’s legal costs by 50% or more.
|Our Global PEO&Payroll||Client|
|Employment risks mitigation|
|Tax compliance & payroll processing|
|Incorporation costs||no need for own
|Coverage||190 countries||190 countries|
Global Payroll Calculator: Accurate Global Employment Cost Estimation
When hiring employees and contractors across the globe, you may not be choosing the most cost-effective and business-friendly country.
- Do you know which country is the most cost-effective place to hire employees?
- What are the costs of entity establishment and legal representation?
- What are the payroll costs and management fees?
- What are your ongoing annual tax compliance costs?
- Are you fully aware of banking implications?
- Did you know that labour laws and hidden costs could make your company less efficient when choosing a country to run your business?
- Did you know that there could be a more cost-effective country to hire employees in and save up to 50%?
- How to hire international teams without setting up a local entity?
This is because countries have different labor laws, compliance, and tax regulations. What if, instead of limiting your company’s international expansion by cutting through the jungle of local regulatory compliance, tax, labor, and immigration requirements, you could have all the information of 190 countries at your fingertips?
The Global Payroll Calculator is built by Acumen International to help businesses understand the compliance requirements for conducting business in a new country. Acumen’s research team tracks developments in 190 countries around the globe. It provides up-to-date data on local regulations related to tax, payroll regulations, benefits, hiring practices, compliance requirements, and other labor-related factors that impact an employer’s bottom line. This valuable information makes the Global Payroll Calculator an invaluable tool for businesses looking to expand internationally.
Global Payroll Calculator helps companies reduce labor costs by providing up-to-date information on hiring, compensation, and tax requirements. It is also an ideal tool for quickly locating employees in any country.
Global Payroll Services. 100% Compliance. Speed of Light
Global payroll management is a critical function for any business. This can be a complex and time-consuming task, but it is important to keep your employees paid on time to maintain the efficiency of your international venture.
When it comes to payroll, there are many different regulations that you must follow to avoid penalties or litigation. Each country has its laws and regulations, but some standards apply internationally. You must know and adhere to tax deadlines, withholding and reporting laws, and regulations requiring employee tax slip signatures. If you fail to adhere to these payroll compliance rules, you could face severe penalties that could negatively impact your business.
Global payroll management is a complex process that requires careful consideration of various factors. Payroll specialists must consider local regulations and taxation requirements, which can be time-consuming and difficult to navigate. However, by addressing some key challenges and partnering with a Global PEO and payroll, organizations can ensure compliant, accurate, and timely payments.
- keeping track of ever-changing exchange rates
- understanding the distinction between the home country and host country payouts
- developing clarity about how taxes are calculated in different countries.
Disclaimer: Any above information is subject to changes imposed by Vienam’s laws. To get the latest updates on taxation in Vietnam and 190 countries worldwide, contact Acumen’s team of global employment experts.