- Overview: Aruba
- Global PEO and payroll
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
- Expand without a company set up
Global PEO and Payroll in Aruba
Now is the time to expand your business overseas. With a well-crafted plan, you can enter into new markets and start generating revenue from them. If your competitors are doing it, there is no reason why you shouldn’t be able to do it as well. As the CFO or COO of your company, you are in a prime position to make this happen. Delegate the task to someone you trust who has the time to see it through.
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking to compliantly and quickly hire, manage, and pay employees across multiple jurisdictions via a trusted global PEO (Professional Employment Organisation).
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of global employment services in 190 countries. This makes Acumen International Global PEO (Professional Employer Organization) incredibly agile and able to adapt quickly to your talent acquisition needs. Our global PEO talent engagement model can help you scale up or down according to your business’s changing requirements – minimizing your global employment risk.
17 Burdens a Global PEO Can Relieve for Your In-House HR Department
- Global expansion complexity
- Global payroll administration
- Employee benefits administration
- Drafting compliant employment contracts to adhere to local labor and tax regulations in 190 countries
- Lengthy onboarding
- Complex and risky offboarding
- Background checks
- Workforce compensation administration
- Compliance assistance
- Guidance on best practices of voluntary benefits provisioning
- Immigration and relocation support for your ex-pat workforce, such as visa sponsorship and securing work permits
- Lack of institutional knowledge.
- IP right protection
- Lack of local and international legal support
- Convert local contractors into full-time employees
- Business transitions: acquisitions, mergers, close downs
- Need to deal with multiple global employment service providers.
What is a Global PEO?
PEOs are professional employer organizations. That means they offer comprehensive HR solutions for small businesses across the country. By paying a single fee per employee, employers can outsource all their HR needs to an expert who specializes in managing this aspect of their business. Some services provided by PEOs include
- Payroll processing
- Benefits administration
- Tax reporting
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Labor and tax compliance
Outsourcing some global employment and HR functions to a PEO means that the business owner is not bogged down with processing payroll, benefits, or securing visas and work permits. Instead, they have more time to concentrate on other company matters, including big-picture issues.
How Does a Global PEO Work? What Is the “Co-employment” Model?
Organizations that partner with a Global Professional Employer Organization (PEO) enjoy many benefits. By working with a PEO, businesses can take advantage of a co-employment relationship which can free up time and resources that can be better spent on strategic decision-making and business growth. Global PEOs are responsible for payroll, withholding and paying payroll taxes, managing compensation and benefits coverage, and providing HR compliance guidance.
The global PEO becomes a co-employer of the organization’s employees, and PEO shares the employment responsibilities of the client organization. PEOs assume many administrative and HR compliance tasks that businesses would otherwise have to handle, giving business owners and management teams more time to focus on running their companies.
In addition, Professional Employment Organizations can provide valuable services and expertise that businesses might not be able to access on their own. Using a PEO can be a great way for businesses to improve efficiency, save time and money, and gain access to valuable resources and expertise.
Acumen’s Global PEO and Payroll solution was designed especially for companies like yours to smooth the way for quick, easy, and risk-free business operations in Aruba without establishing a legal business entity.
15 Benefits Of Working With a Global PEO (Professional Employer Organization)
- Working with a global PEO (Professional Employment Organization) can be a great way to set up your business without worrying about the hassle of local labor laws or establishing a foreign legal entity.
- Working with a global PEO (Professional Employment Organization) can save you time and money when entering new markets .A global PEO is an organization that helps businesses manage the administrative tasks related to local employment, such as payroll, benefits, and compliance.
- A global PEO understands the complexities of international employment laws and can help take the guesswork out of legal compliance. They can also reduce your time on administrative tasks and help you stay compliant with industry standards.
- Global PEO and Payroll solution can provide a broad range of employee benefits that companies that don’t use them may not be able to offer. With the help of a global PEO, you can prevent employee turnover and ensure that your employees are well taken care of while employed with you. Stable employees will be less likely to change companies or leave their jobs altogether.
- PEO clients can often offer their employees a more comprehensive benefits package than those who don’t. Such benefits may include healthcare, dental, and vision coverage, or retirement plans PEOs also offer retirement plans and other financial benefits.
- PEOs can provide their clients with competitive advantages in the marketplace by pooling resources and sharing global employment risks.
- In addition to managing legal requirements, a PEO can help you minimize your tax liability and simplify payroll administration processes. Using a PEO as your single contact for managing payroll and benefits coverage makes things easier because it reduces internal costs—you can focus on doing what you do best. At the same time, the global PEO gets every employee’s need taken care of.
- Simplify the process of entering countries by assisting with the compliant employment of your foreign and local workforce. Partnering with a global PEO can be especially helpful when working in countries with complex labor laws and regulations, like Brazil or France. Instead of directly dealing with foreign employment laws, you simply work with a single entity that knows best practices for local labor rules.
- A global Global PEO and Payroll solution is a great way to skip the hassle of setting up a foreign legal entity or figuring out local labor laws and can significantly save you time and money.
- When you first move your business overseas, you might be struck with the realization that you’re about to get a lot more responsibility than you bargained for. Setting up a foreign legal entity is a costly and time-consuming process, not to mention it’s something that requires legal expertise and knowledge of local labor laws. With the help of an international PEO (Professional Employment Organization), you can skip the hassle of setting up a foreign legal entity or figuring out local labor laws.
- Working with a Global PEO (Professional Employment Organization) can remove HR management’s heavy burden, distractions, risks, and challenges. A global PEO partner will handle tasks like payroll and benefits while relieving you of any liability or responsibility. It’s one of the best ways to ensure that your global business stays on track without sacrificing quality or consistency.
- A PEO can be extremely beneficial to any organization, large or small. By removing the burden of HR management, a PEO can help an organization to focus on its core objectives and become more productive and efficient. In today’s challenging economic climate, a strong PEO can give your organization the competitive edge it needs to succeed.
- There is no need to worry about global employment HR management when you have a global PEO. This organization can help you save costs and improve productivity, making it easier for your company to compete in difficult economic times.
- If you’re like many businesses and have trouble keeping track of each country’s requirement for mandatory employee benefits, unemployment claims, workers’ compensation, and other issues, you may find that using a global PEO saves you a lot of time and money. A Global PEO and Payroll solution will handle all your business-related social security and insurance needs and ensure that your employees get the coverage they need where they live. Because the PEO will be able to handle all of the details with one organization, it also helps cut down on internal costs—your company only has to pay one price for each policy rather than dealing with multiple companies across multiple jurisdictions.
- A professional employer organization (PEO) can help companies streamline the administration of benefits and payroll by serving as the sole resource for all your employees’ needs. PEOs provide their clients with benefits that include healthcare and retirement programs, human resources consulting, workers’ compensation coverage, and more. In addition to this array of services, a global PEO handles payroll processing and taxes.
Acumen International – Your Single Point of Truth and Global Employment PEO Solutions Provider in Aruba
- 100 % compliant, quick, easy market entry. Acumen Global PEO is your local legal entity, helping you reduce the cost and time associated with incorporating
- Immediate global employment service coverage in 190 countries
- Both a single point of contact and a dedicated account manager for your project for all target countries
- Compliant and secure global employment operations. We help you adhere to all local laws and regulations in 190 countries
- A single contract for all in-country services (employment, immigration, legal, etc.)
- A single PEO provider assumes full responsibility for your international employees in multiple countries
- Payments are made within the UK or to the UK bank company account
- Fully compliant with standardized procedures and reporting systems
- You can delegate to Acumen Global PEO all HR responsibilities Payroll & benefits administration, background checks, and HR helpdesk
- Standard payroll breakdowns for all target countries
- As soon as we receive your request for a project in any country, we will send you a payroll breakdown and offer within 2 working hours
- Full 100% fee money-back guarantee for the employee or contractor payment delays.
- Tailored and 100% compliant employment contract drafts
- With Acumen in your corner, you can quickly and easily onboard and compensate your employees without risk of legal repercussions
- Acumen Global PEO protects your company’s Intellectual Property rights
Acumen International is here to help, from payroll and tax management to social security disbursements and immigration services. We’ll give you the peace of mind you need and reduce your company’s legal costs by 50% or more.
|Our Global PEO&Payroll||Client|
|Employment risks mitigation|
|Tax compliance & payroll processing|
|Incorporation costs||no need for own
|Coverage||190 countries||190 countries|
What Services Can a Global PEO Provide in Aruba?
The expert team at a global PEO partner usually provides strategic guidance and a wide array of high-quality, cost-effective services tailored to your specific requirements that can help your company grow and scale up safely. Here are some of them:
- Human resources administration, including payroll, taxes, and benefits administration; employee training and development; recruitment; employee relations; compliance training; background or education checks; timekeeping services;
- Regulatory compliance assistance, including payroll tax law and reporting requirements;
- IP protection and offboarding;
- Hiring and HR compliance services, helping you navigate local regulations and avoid prohibited HR practices, including discriminatory job listings, Illegal criminal background checks, misclassified workforce, inaccurate payroll, and tax payments;
- Human resource support;
- End-to-end talent management, including recruiting, onboarding, engagement, performance management, and termination (upon employer approval);
- Liaison with legal counsel on employment issues such as discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, whistleblower protection, non-compete agreements, severance agreements, and other employment law matters.
Global Payroll Management & Compliance Considerations
Managing employees in different countries can be a complex and challenging task. Employees may need to be registered and taxed differently in each country, and there may be other laws that need to be followed. This can make it very hard to keep track of everything and ensure everything is done correctly.
When it comes to payroll, there are many different regulations that you must follow to avoid penalties or litigation. Each country has its laws and regulations, but some standards apply internationally. You must know and adhere to tax deadlines, withholding and reporting laws, and regulations requiring employee tax slip signatures. If you fail to adhere to these payroll compliance rules, you could face severe penalties that could negatively impact your business.
Global payroll management is a complex process that requires careful consideration of various factors. Payroll specialists must consider local regulations and taxation requirements, which can be time-consuming and difficult to navigate. However, by addressing some key challenges and partnering with a Global PEO, organizations can ensure compliant, accurate, and timely payments.
Global Payroll Calculator: Accurate Global Employment Cost Estimation
When hiring employees and contractors across the globe, you may not be choosing the most cost-effective and business-friendly country.
- Do you know which country is the most cost-effective place to hire employees?
- What are the costs of entity establishment and legal representation?
- What are the payroll costs and management fees?
- What are your ongoing annual tax compliance costs?
- Are you fully aware of banking implications?
- Did you know that labor laws and hidden costs could make your company less efficient when choosing a country to run your business?
- Did you know that there could be a more cost-effective country to hire employees in and save up to 50%?
This is because countries have different labor laws, compliance, and tax regulations. What if, instead of limiting your company’s international expansion by cutting through the jungle of local regulatory compliance, tax, labor, and immigration requirements, you could have all the information of 190 countries at your fingertips?
Acumen International offers the Global Payroll Calculator to help businesses understand the compliance requirements for conducting business in a new country. Acumen’s research team tracks developments in 190 countries around the globe. It provides up-to-date data on local regulations related to tax, payroll regulations, benefits, hiring practices, compliance requirements, and other labor-related factors that impact an employer’s bottom line. This valuable information makes the Global Payroll Calculator an invaluable tool for businesses looking to expand internationally.
Global Payroll Calculator helps companies reduce labor costs by providing up-to-date information on hiring, compensation, and tax requirements. It is also an ideal tool for quickly locating employees in any country.
Global Employment Services: How a Global PEO can Help You in Business Transition
Acumen International Global PEO and Payroll solution offers a unique blend of experience and service suite, providing global employment opportunities that are genuinely global-ready. If your company is transitioning, such as going through an acquisition or merger, or experiencing a company liquidation, Acumen International can find a legal and compliant solution to hire your employees—anywhere in the world! Many companies struggle with handling the employees being left behind during these times of transition. It’s common for employees to feel insecure about their future employment prospects, particularly when they have been forced out of their positions.
This can also be problematic for companies, who will likely have open positions that need filling but still have lingering contracts to fulfill. In both cases, having a resource like Acumen International PEO can ensure that the company’s business continues without being negatively affected by the change. When you’re working with Acumen International, we take care of all the paperwork and legal obligations so that you can focus on completing your transition plans. We also handle everything from payroll, benefits, and even full payroll tax administration for all our employees worldwide. This gives employers peace of mind that all of their global obligations are fulfilled while allowing them to focus on their transition plans.
A reduction in the workplace can be a scary time for employees. Global PEO can provide outplacement services to help reduce the risk and ensure downsized employees have some assistance while searching for a new employer.
Disclaimer: Any above information is subject to changes imposed by Aruba’s laws. To get the latest updates on taxation in Aruba and 190 countries worldwide, contact Acumen’s team of global employment experts.