- Overview:Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Global PEO and payroll
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Global employment services
Willing to hire international workforce in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines also known more formally as Saint Christopher Island? We are here to help you.
Send us your project details here, and we will be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in a fast and cost-effective way.
Spotlight on Saint Vincent and the Grenadines:
- Location – is a country in the Lesser Antilles island arc, in the southern portion of the Windward Islands, which lies in the West Indies at the southern end of the eastern border of the Caribbean Sea where the latter meets the Atlantic Ocean.
- Capital – Kingstown.
- Population – 109,643.
- Labor force -57,520 (2007 est.).
- Currency – East Caribbean dollar (XCD).
- Export – $48.6 million (2017 est.). Export commodities: bananas, eddoes and dasheen (taro), arrowroot starch; tennis racquets. Main export partners: Jordan, France, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua and Barbuda, US, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Import – $295.9 million (2017 est.). Export commodities: foodstuffs, machinery and equipment, chemicals and fertilizers, minerals and fuels. Main export partners: US, Trinidad and Tobago, UK, China.
- Holidays – New Year Day, National Hero’s Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Labour Day, Whit Monday, Carnival Monday, Carnival Tuesday, Emancipation Day, Independence Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day.
More and more global companies are seeing the value of hiring international employees in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines to have a presence on this market. With local legislative peculiarities, the challenge is to engage global workforce in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
With this in mind, Acumen International has designed a global employment, aka International Employer of Record (EOR) payroll solution to help global companies, just like yours, expand their international reach or engage the brightest global talent with their projects. If you are seeking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of a global talent based in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, if you have already selected a candidate and want him to work for you remotely from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in a legally compliant way, our global employment solution is the way for you to go.
Like every other country, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines has its own employment nuances, which must be fully observed to ensure 100% compliance. Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly.
Employer of Record solution in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Global Employer of Record is an integrated solution that is designated to help you rise to the daunting challenges of hiring and managing your remote employees in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, which includes:
- familiarizing with the country’s employment legislation
- onboarding of employees
- payrolling employees on a monthly basis in local currency/ies
- and arranging for visa and work permit if you need to employ expatriate personnel in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Via a Global Employer of Record solution, Acumen International can employ the selected candidate or candidates on your behalf in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in a record time. We become your trusted partner and guide you through local labor laws thus eliminating any employment risks for you and freeing you from the necessity to go into all legislative specificities or set everything up by yourselves. Also, we will resolve all local labor issues for you, which would give you freedom to focus on your main business objectives.
As part of the benefits of using our international Employer of Record and payroll outsourcing solution in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is that we can organize work permits and business visas in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines required for expatriates’ immigration.