- How to Compliantly Engage and Payroll Your Remote Workforce in Belarus
- Acumen International Launches Redesigned Website and Reveals New Identity for Express Global Employment Solution
- Nick Ganzha of Acumen International on How to Choose the Best Global PEO in 2021 and Beyond
- How to operate globally risk-free with Global Employer of Record. Acumen to Kevin Harrington
- How the New Dutch Anti-Discrimination Law is changing the country’s labor market landscape
- Acumen’s Global PEO to Adjust to Global HR Trends & Changes 2020 – Annual Report
- 5 Global Workforce Trends to Foresee in 2021
- Global Employer of Record to help your business in 190 countries
- Global employment vs company formation: Expand globally overnight
- International PEO and Payroll solution to avoid compliance risks globally
- How to hire and pay global employees fast. Express Global Employment
- Global Employer of Record: Employ and support your global workforce with 100% compliance
- Expand without a company setup: International PEO vs. company formation
- Salaried Employees vs Independent Sales Reps: Which is best for your global enterprise?
- Brexit Solution for UK Businesses: Make a Smooth Transition with a Global PEO
- Acumen International Receives Top Recognition by GPA as 2020 PEO of the Year
- 3 Ways to Engage and Compensate Global Workers Internationally: Which is Right for Your Company?
- Acumen International announces its Express Global Employment solution branding
- Enterprise Guide for Choosing the Best Global PEO
- NelsonHall spotlights Acumen International as a pioneer of a “turnkey” solution for Immediate Global Employment
- Guide to Global Expansion for Small and Medium Businesses
- Compliance Guidelines for Companies that Hire Expats
- Engaging Global Talent in an Immediate Mode: Solutions for Urgent Hiring Scenarios
- H-1B Visa Halt: How Will Trump’s Decision Impact Your Business Goals?
- Hiring International Workforce: How To Onboard, Payroll, and Provide Global Employee Benefits?
- Reimagining Global Workflow Practices in The New Globalization Era
- Solving the Challenges of Cross-Cultural Team Management
- Providing Local Support to Foreign Clients During Territorial Restrictions: a Manual on how to Keep Going
- More International COVID-19 Labor Regulation Updates
- Labor Laws and Regulations Shifts in the Face of COVID-19
- Revising Your Benefits And Compensation Programs in View of COVID-19
- New AB5 Law In California To Change The Way Employers Classify Their Workers and How Coronavirus Factors In
- Global PEO Solutions And The Coronavirus Fight
- IR35 And What UK Employers Hiring Independent Contractors Should Know
- Establishing A Local Presence Overseas Without New Subsidiaries In 190 Countries
- How To Remotely Onboard and Payroll Your Globally Distributed Teams
- What Makes Independent Contractor Compliance Essential
- Legal entity setup overseas: is it really what you’re looking for?
- Global Professional Employment Organizations (PEO) vs. Global Employer Of Record (EOR) Solutions
- How To Provide International Employees With Benefits
- Work permits and global PEO for expats vs Immigration Service: Key Differences
- Navigating Risks In Cross-Border Employment
- Benefits of PEO For International Expansion
- Workforce Mobility – the world of opportunities
- Business Expansion Into Bahrain: Expatriate Employment
- How To Engage A Global Infrastructure With Talent Strategy
- What’s behind the ease of doing business in Estonia
- Global PEO Services For Startup Employment
- Expansion Into Saudi Arabia Without Incorporation
- Establishing International Intellectual Property Management
- Canada implements the biggest labor reforms in its history
- Is USMCA Good To Start Business In Mexico
- Hiring employees in foreign countries Benchmark
- International Expansion Through A Global HR Strategy
- How To Complete Your First Ukraine Hiring Without Risking Non-Compliance
- Nick Ganzha reveals Acumen`s way of doing global business in Global Radio Talk Show
- Watch Acumen’s CEO Nick Ganzha in Global Radio Talk Show. COMING SOON
- 5 Developed Markets Perfect For Increasing Your Sales Growth
- Happy Independence Day! Let’s Celebrate Freedom
- Happy Canada Day
- New Tasks And Opportunities For Companies Post-Brexit
- EU Countries To Do Business In Post-Brexit
- How To Hire Expats In France
- How the least used field in your CRM can grow your sales
- Think Employers-Workers’ Sync: Company Perks of the Future
- All employers have equal rights to access the best global talent. What about equal possibilities?
- Employers who fear diversity fail in today’s global marketplace
- GIG Economy: How it shifts the entire HR industry and multinationals’ HR strategies
- A contingent workforce in the GIG Economy: How global employment is shifting
- Nick Ganzha, CEO at Acumen International, attends the SIA’s Collaboration in the Gig Economy Europe 2019
- The Future of Work: Top 3 insights from World Economic Forum in Davos
- Happy New Year 2019 from Acumen International Team
- Acumen International appeared on US TV
- Global PEO vs. Umbrella and Payroll providers
- How to Avoid Troubles while going global in the Era of Globalization
- Employees VS independent contractors: what is the best fit for your business goals?
- What you need to know while onboarding expatriate workers in Poland
- How International PEO Solution Can Help In Providing Vital Infrastructure To Foreign Employees
- Happy Labor Day, USA
- What is a global employer of record?
- Turning Foreign Self-Employed Contractors into Foreign Employees is Good for Business
- Nick Ganzha, CEO at Acumen International pitches the Global Employer of Record solution at the Virgin VOOM Semi-Final 2018
- Hiring International Sales Teams in Foreign Countries
- The Implications Of Brexit For The US-Based Companies Operating In The United Kingdom
- Addressing GDPR And HR Compliance: How Can A Global Professional Employer Organization Solution Help?
- Acumen International celebrates International Women’s Day
- Grab your best Global Employer of Record deal
- Welcome Walter Wilde, our new Business Development Manager in the USA and Latin America Region
- Acumen International exhibits at CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition 2017 in Manchester
- The most creative team at the CIPD 2017 in Manchester
- Helping US employers with H-1B visa compliance
- Helpful tips on effectively fulfilling global IT projects
- Employee vs Independent Contractor: Which Do I Choose?
- How to take up more global projects with the best global IT talent
- Prevent employee/independent contractor misclassification of your foreign IT freelancers
- Business expansion made easy: Global Payroll Calculator powered by Acumen International
- Acumen International exhibits at SHRM17 ANNUAL CONFERENCE & EXPOSITION 2017 in New Orleans
- Acumen International is exhibiting at the SHRM 17 Annual Conference and Exposition in New Orleans in June 18-21
- Global Employer of Record is a Powerful Tool of Employer Branding to Attract and Retain Top Global Talent
- Prevent employee misclassification of your foreign independent sales reps
- Litigations: Slovakian IT freelancer sues the US company over misclassifying him as an independent IT contractor
- The dangers of working with independent sales reps in Belgium
- Full Federal Court considers when independent contractors will be deemed employees – Ace Insurance Limited v Trifunovski 
- UK court rules Uber drivers are employees, not contractors
- Global Employment Risks: Can You Afford To Save On That?
- 4 essential tips to prevent employee / independent sales reps misclassification in Germany
- Tired of fighting an uphill battle of HR compliance pitfalls, Global HR Compliance solutions have got you covered!!
- International PEO and Payroll – A Surefire Way for Success
- Virtual Foreign Employee – The Way Forward for Business Expansion
- Why Umbrella Services?
- Contractor management: the precedence of hiring employees over independent IT contractors
- How International Contingent Workforce Solutions Can Help Improve Your Competitive Edge
- The Role of Virtual Foreign Subsidiary in IT
- RUSSIAN GAZPROM ACKNOWLEDGED ITS DEPENDENCY ON TRANSIT THROUGH UKRAINE
- RUSSIA’S LARGEST ENERGY PROJECT IS UNDER A THREAT
- Russia’s energy sector is restrained by sanctions
- Russia and Ukraine oil price argue
- The European view on construction of Russian gas pipeline “South Stream”
- Russia plans oil shipping to China through Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan is ready to invest in European energy projects
- Azerbaijani gas will reach Italy
- Curious trends on the EU oil and gas HR market – women, miscommunication and remote networking
- Nick Ganzha, Acumen International CEO attended Executive Forum Europe on October 5-7, 2015
- Why partnerships and joint ventures are vital for your success?
- Top skills needed: costs of employing an IT specialist in Ukraine
- Ways to become a super seller on global markets
- Seemed impossible, real now: unmissable benefits of employment outsourcing. Part 2
- Here’s how to add value to your service through instant employment costs calculation
- Why Steve Jobs loved partnerships
- Seemed impossible, real now: unmissable opportunities of employment outsourcing
- Offering a better alternative to independent sales agent
- Size doesn’t matter in exporting
- How to enter over 30 emerging markets through a single agreement with the UK-based company
- Single regional professional employer organization vs independent local peo companies
Are you looking to engage and pay offshore IT developers in Afghanistan?
Find out how you can make an informed decision on whether you should engage and pay employees or independent contractors using our free ‘Employee vs. Independent Contractor’ Checklist.
Designed to be used by companies engaging remote workforce in Afghanistan, the checklist is the best way to define why and in what cases companies should onboard new hires or convert existing contractors/freelancers into employees without missing any crucial aspects.
What Our Clients Are Saying?
I’d like to share my experience dealing with Acumen International company.
Speed & responsiveness: Very prompt in response from my first enquiry about converting contractors into employees to follow up questions.
Completeness of information: I like how detailed the estimates and the transparency makes us feel more confident in knowing where the money goes to.
Overall experience: I am pleased and impressed with how fast they respond to my enquiries. We can trust the company to employ the contractors we want to keep.
Quah Shen Dee,
People Success Officer
I always found Acumen International very supportive, professional and helpful. They pay salary on time and are always ready to sort out any issues that arise.
I must admit I truly enjoy my time as an Acumen International employee and feel like they care about me as an individual. I have my own dedicated manager that provides me with detailed explanations when it’s needed. Payments are always prompt and the entire team does its best to respond to any of my questions.
I highly recommend Acumen International to anyone that requires their services.
The Top 5 Reasons to Convert Afghanistan-based
FREELANCERS into FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES
We’ve recently noticed an uptick in IT companies’ desire to hire the brightest minds and eliminate the risks of independent contractor misclassification in Afghanistan and all over the world. But with more and more companies competing for these contractors, the more they are shying away from converting their existing freelancers & independent contractors into full-time employees.
You don’t have to be one of those companies
Here’s Out a Litigation You Definitely Would Want to Avoid…
One American company was working on a full-time basis with a Slovakian IT freelancer for approximately three years. The American HR director decided to contact Acumen International to employ this freelancer to eliminate the risk of employee / independent IT contractor misclassification in the future.
The US finance department did not approve of our offer to employ the Slovakian freelancer as it seemed higher than what they were currently paying the freelancer. An employee misclassification case did not seem imminent, so they decided not to act.
Half a year later the same company contacted us to employ the Slovakian freelancer. Our offer got approved but the freelancer refused to sign our employment agreement. In this half year, the relationship between the freelancer and the US company went sour. The freelancer decided to go to the labor authorities instead. We never heard the ultimate verdict but from communication with the HR director we understood that they risked paying the due social security taxes, vacation, severance payment and additional fines. The total claimed amount was approximately 70.000 EUR.
Together with 100% compliance, official PEO employment of a foreign person in Afghanistan ensures:
- NO business risks: secured customer base and intellectual property
- On-site customer support and in-depth knowledge of local business culture
- Local managers speak your language
- Your time and money saved
- Less time spent on recruitment, evaluation, onboarding of globally distributed teams of professionals, or a learning curve
To make it easy for you to choose between the two options, we have designed our ‘Employee vs Independent Contractor’ Checklist
Hidden benefits of hiring and payrolling foreign employees vs independent contractors in Afghanistan:
- Engaging and paying foreign talent via a global PEO solution is about 30% cheaper than engaging in-house
- Saves around 50% costs compared to working and paying through your own entity
- With the help of employment, employee loyalty grows by 47%, which is why you can retain the top minds long-term
- Official foreign employment eliminates 95% of legal, financial, and business risks. Also, using this service you can get the flexibility and take up more projects of different duration. You can start a bare-bones operation in Afghanistan with just one or a couple of employees and easily add any headcount as you move along.