- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record (EOR) in Moldova
Do you have Ukrainian workers who are planning to flee to Moldova to escape the Russian conflict? Or have your employees already left Ukraine and arrived in Moldova?
Acumen International can help companies like yours, including IT, to compliantly employ your Ukrainian talent in Moldova within days. Acumen’s global PEO and Payroll solution helps you to legally relocate your Ukrainian personnel to Moldova so you can enjoy uninterrupted workflow with employees you know and trust. Our solution enables us to arrange for global payroll, and to open bank accounts for your employees. We can also provide your talent with laptops, mobile phones, and other tools they need to perform their jobs.
Global employment services
Moldova is attractive for international companies who want to do business in Europe and beyond. However, establishing a permanent business entity in Moldova is not always the optimal solution for companies who are just beginning to explore the Moldavian business landscape. Even if a permanent in-country entity is your end goal, you may need to gather a boots-on-the-ground team to help you get things up and running, prior to incorporation.
In either case, or if you are an agency representing a corporate client, Acumen International offers a perfect global Employer of Record (EOR) solution for legal and compliant hiring and compensating of your Moldavian workforce.
Spotlight on Moldova
The Republic of Moldova is a democratic republic, which gained its independence in 1991.
- Location: Moldova is a small and densely populated landlocked country in Eastern Europe, located between Romania to the west and Ukraine to the north, east, and south.
- Capital: Chișinău.
- Currency: Leu (MDL).
- Official language: Moldovan / Romanian.
- Population: 3,323,875 (July 2021).
- Labor force: 1.295 million.
- Most developing industries: With a moderate climate and productive farmland, Moldova’s economy relies heavily on its agriculture sector, featuring fruits, vegetables, wine, wheat, and tobacco.The country’s main industries have also been manufacturing and food processing, textile, apparel, and footwear.
- Main trading partners: Romania, Germany, China, Turkey, Italy.
- Minimum statutory salary: Moldova’s minimum wage is 1900 MDL a month for private sector workers and 1000 MDL per month for public sector workers.
Employ Your Selected Workforce via Acumen Employer of Record (EOR) in Moldova
Acumen’s Employer of Record solution in Moldova offers an efficient and inexpensive alternative to an own company setup and direct hiring, to meet your global employment needs. Our solution gives companies the opportunity to operate in Moldova, and in 190 international markets where we serve our clients, without registering as a local business entity.
As an Employer of Record services provider, Acumen International helps businesses to legally engage and pay their selected highly skilled professionals in Moldova. Businesses that want to attract top local talent should plan on offering competitive salaries and benefits.
Acumen International’s EOR in Moldova helps employers and service companies representing international clients to hire and compensate local employees in Moldova. We offer professional assistance to meet our clients’ global HR needs, such as:
- Global talent acquisition and retention
- Global expansion assistance to help you quickly enter new global markets without legal and HR compliance risks
- Local support for international clients and their expat employees
Legally Onboard and Payroll Employees in Moldova with Acumen’s Global Employment Solution
Acumen’s solid global employment solution was designed to help businesses avoid compliance risks and save money by hiring and compensating your local and expat workforce in Moldova on your behalf. Our Global Employer of Record (EOR) helps international companies like yours expand globally by engaging the country’s brightest global talent for your projects.
Whether you need to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of local Moldavian talent, or you have already selected a candidate to work for you remotely from Moldova in full legal compliance, our global employment solution is a great choice for you.
In addition to legally onboarding Moldavian employees, we can help to organize work permits and provide business visa sponsorship for your expatriate team, and employ them on your behalf once legal permissions are obtained.
Partner with Acumen International as your #1 global Employer of Record services provider, and let us help you manage your overseas employment and HR needs. With Acumen, you can rest assured that all legal requirements are met for compliant hiring and compensating of your local and expatriate employees in Moldova, and in 190 countries worldwide where we serve our international clients.