- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Egypt
Global employment services
Willing to hire international workforce in Egypt? We are here to help you.
Send us your project details here, and we will be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Egypt in a fast and cost-effective way.
Spotlight on Egypt:
- Location – Egypt is located in Africa and shares borders with Israel, Libya, Sudan and Palestine.
- Capital – The capital city of Egypt is Cairo.
- Population – Egypt has a population of about 83.9 million and it covers the area of 1 million sq. km (386,874 sq. miles).
- Labor force – The labor force participation rate in Egypt in 2016 is 49.58 percent with an average of 47.40 percent from 1990 until 2016.
- Currency – The national currency of Egypt is the Egyptian Pound (EGP).
- Holidays – There are 18 national holidays in Egypt: Coptic Christmas Day, Revolution Day January 25, Coptic Easter Sunday, Spring Festival, Sinai Liberation Day, Labor Day, Eid el Fitr, End of Ramadan Day 2, End of Ramadan Day 3, June 30 Revolution, Revolution Day July 23, Feast of the Sacrifice, Feast of the Sacrifice Day 2, Feast of the Sacrifice Day 3, Feast of the Sacrifice Day 4, Muharram, Armed Forces Day, and Prophet Mohamed’s birthday.
More and more global companies are seeing the value of hiring international employees in Egypt to have a presence on this market. With local legislative peculiarities, the challenge is to engage global workforce in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
With this in mind, Acumen International has designed a global employment, aka International Employer of Record (EOR) payroll solution to help global companies, just like yours, expand their international reach or engage the brightest global talent with their projects. If you are seeking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of a global talent based in Egypt, if you have already selected a candidate and want him to work for you remotely from Egypt in a legally compliant way, our global employment solution is the way for you to go.
Like every other country, Egypt has its own employment nuances, which must be fully observed to ensure 100% compliance. Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Egypt so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly.
Employer of Record solution in Egypt
Global Employer of Record is an integrated solution that is designated to help you rise to the daunting challenges of hiring and managing your remote employees in Egypt, which includes:
- familiarizing with the country’s employment legislation
- onboarding of employees
- payrolling employees on a monthly basis in local currency/ies
- and arranging for visa and work permit if you need to employ expatriate personnel in Egypt
Via a Global Employer of Record solution, Acumen International can employ the selected candidate or candidates on your behalf in Egypt in a record time. We become your trusted partner and guide you through local labor laws thus eliminating any employment risks for you and freeing you from the necessity to go into all legislative specificities or set everything up by yourselves. Also, we will resolve all local labor issues for you, which would give you freedom to focus on your main business objectives.
As part of the benefits of using our international Employer of Record and payroll outsourcing solution in Egypt is that we can organize work permits and business visas in Egypt required for expatriates’ immigration.