- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Israel
Global employment services
Willing to hire international employees in Israel? We’re here to help.
Send us project details here and we’ll be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Israel quickly and cost-effectively.
Spotlight on Israel:
- Location – formally known as the State of Israel, a country in Western Asia, located on the southeastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea and the northern shore of the Red Sea. It has land borders with Lebanon to the north, Syria to the northeast, Jordan on the east, the Palestinian territories of the West Bank and Gaza Strip to the east and west, respectively, and Egypt to the southwest
- Capital – Jerusalem
- Population – 9,19 million
- Official language – Hebrew
- Recognized minority languages – Arabic
- Government – Unitary parliamentary republic
- Currency – Israeli shekel (ILS)
- Dominant religion – Judaism
- Labor force – 4.13 million people accounting for 60.7% population as of 2020
- Exports – $60.6 billion (2017). Exportable goods: cut diamonds, refined petroleum, pharmaceuticals, machinery and equipment, medical instruments, computer hardware and software, agricultural products, chemicals, textiles, and apparel.
- Main export partners: Hong Kong, United States, United Kingdom, China, Belgium.
- Imports – $66.76 billion (2017). Import products: raw materials, military equipment, motor vehicles, investment goods, rough diamonds, crude petroleum, grain, consumer goods.
- Main import partners: United States, China, Switzerland, Germany, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands, Turkey, Italy.
- Public holidays – Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Succoth, Passover, Shabuoth, Independence Day.
Employment in Israel
In general, Israeli law does not require an employment contract to be in writing. However, each employer is required to provide all new employees (and any existing employee upon the employee’s request) with a written notification form regarding certain employment terms and to update all such employees, in writing, regarding any changes in the employment terms, everything as mentioned in the Notice to Employee Laws and relevant regulations.
An employer is required to give his foreign employee a signed employment contract in a language that he understands, setting out the details of his employment. The contract must also include contact information concerning the filing of complaints with the Ombudsman of Foreign Worker Labour Rights in the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Labour.
- Are you seeking to reinforce your existing team with the expertise of Israel-based international employees?
- Have you already selected a candidate from Israel?
- Do you want the prospect to work for you remotely from Israel?
- Would you prefer to hire shortly and stay compliant with Israel legislation?
Our global employment solution is the way to go!
Like every other country, Israel has its own employment specifics. Abiding by the local employment law ensures 100% compliance.
By entrusting local tax and law subordination as well as workforce employment and management to an authority with extensive expertise, you safeguard professional handling of all things legal in Israel on behalf of your company.
Employer of Record solution in Israel
Employer of Record is an integrated solution designed to help you hire and manage your remote employees in Israel, which includes:
- familiarizing with the country’s employment legislation
- onboarding of employees
- payrolling employees on a monthly basis in local currency/ies
- arranging for business visa and work permit if you need to employ expatriate personnel in Israel.
Acumen Employer of Record can promptly employ the selected candidate (or multiple prospects) on your behalf in Israel. We become your trusted partner and guide you through local labor laws thus eliminating:
- any and all employment risks
- the need to go into legislative specifics and set everything up on your own
- all local labor issues.
Handing all these compulsory global employment processes to experts will spare your precious business hours for more strategic task solving.