- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and Payroll
- Work Permit for Hiring Expats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. Employee: Which Is Better?
Global Employer of Record in Lebanon
Global Employment Services. Why Use an Employer of Record in Lebanon?
- Reduced non-compliance risk exposure. Often, employers are unaware of potential liability issues regarding their employee’s insurance and benefits until it is too late. Using a global Employer of Record (EOR) to handle these matters instead of handling them on your behalf across foreign jurisdictions, including Lebanon.
- A global EOR can help your company save on internal costs by acting as the single contact for insurance and benefits coverage.
- Your business faces many potential threats, from compliance issues to insurance costs in Lebanon. A global EOR (Employer of Record) can help you mitigate these risks by providing expert guidance and 24/7 HR support in Lebanon.
- A global Employer of Record can help with immigration challenges and other concerns that may impact your business.
- Streamlined and compliant payroll and tax filings. The Global Employer of Record (EOR) P processes payroll and does all the necessary tax filings for the company in Lebanon, significantly reducing administrative overhead for employers.
- Global EOR clients have access to greater resources and opportunities for growth than other businesses.
- Expanding your business globally can be risky, but by partnering with a global EOR (Employer of Record), you can stay flexible and mitigate major global expansion risks. This allows your business to enter new markets securely and efficiently while knowing there is always an exit strategy available if needed.
- Acumen International Employer of Record delivers comprehensive global employment solutions that streamline the entire employment lifecycle. By consolidating multiple services within one centralized employment solution, we save our clients time and money while improving communication and consistency. Our all-in-one solution helps replace multiple vendors across various countries, including payroll companies, employee benefits brokers, HR consultants, background checks vendors, IP attorneys, tax advisors, translation services, legal advisors, immigration advisors, HR compliance advisors, or licensing consultancies.
- As a leading provider of global Employer of Record (EOR) services, we offer a competitive advantage with our risk-free engagement. Acumen Global EOR services are incredibly affordable and protect employers and employees from compliance exposure throughout the employment lifecycle. We assume 100% of the risk instead of transferring it to third parties. Our competitors might charge less, but they don’t offer the same level of protection. We take on 100% of the liability for service delivery, regardless of any third-party involvement, and provide a higher standard of service than any other company. Our in-country expertise is unrivaled, and we are dedicated to providing the best possible experience for our clients.
Willing to hire an international workforce in Lebanon? We are here to help you.
Send us your project details here, and we will be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Lebanon quickly and cost-effectively.
Employer of Record Solution in Lebanon
Global Employer of Record is an integrated solution in Lebanon that usually provides strategic guidance and a wide array of high-quality, cost-effective services tailored to your specific requirements that can help your company grow and scale up safely. Here are some of them:
- Human resources administration, including payroll, taxes, and benefits administration; employee training and development; recruitment; employee relations; compliance training; background or education checks; timekeeping services in Lebanon.
- Regulatory compliance assistance, including payroll tax law and reporting requirements;
- IP protection and offboarding;
- Hiring and HR compliance services, helping you navigate local regulations and avoid prohibited HR practices, including discriminatory job listings, Illegal criminal background checks, misclassified workforce, inaccurate payroll, and tax payments;
- Human resource support;
- End-to-end talent management, including recruiting, onboarding, engagement, performance management, and termination (upon employer approval);
- Liaison with legal counsel on employment issues such as discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, whistleblower protection, non-compete agreements, severance agreements, and other employment law matters.
- You need a business visa and work permit to employ expatriate personnel in Lebanon.
A Global Employer of Record solution means Acumen International can employ the selected candidate or candidates on your behalf in Lebanon in a record time. We become your trusted partner in Lebanon and guide you through local labor laws, thus eliminating any employment risks for you and freeing you from the necessity to go into all legislative specificities or set everything up by yourselves. Also, we will resolve all local labor issues for you, which would give you the freedom to focus on your primary business objectives.
As part of the benefits of using our international Employer of Record and payroll outsourcing solution in Lebanon is that we can organize work permits and business visas in Lebanon required for expatriates’ immigration.
Acumen International offers a global PEO and payroll solution to take care of all payroll details while ensuring full compliance with in-country labor and taxation laws. Contact us to get more information about Acumen’s Global PEO and payroll service in Lebanon.
Work Permit and Expats Employment in Lebanon
If you need to send some of your employees on an international assignment to Lebanon, our ex-pats employment solution is the best option for you. This solution covers work permit and visa sponsorship and handling any immigration issues that may arise when employing your workforce.
With our expertise and years of experience in global immigration support, we assist you with work permits and business visas if and when required and ensure that your international employees get their work permits within 2-6 months. This service is guaranteed regardless of the type of employment involved.
We bear full responsibility for employing them in compliance with the local immigration rules in Lebanon. This frees you from the administrative hassle and relieves your employees of the stress and risks of global immigration. We provide timely and accurate information about the current status of your workforce, their visa, and work permit, including the expiry dates.
According to the labor law of Lebanon, your employees will be at risk of having their work permit revoked if they do any of the following:
- do not perform the works for which they are employed;
- lose vital qualifications that are required to execute the job.
Our solution helps you have your mobile workforce officially employed in Lebanon by our company instead of setting up your legal entity there. You just choose the right candidate that you need to have working for you in Lebanon, and we handle all the rest fast and hassle-free.
Global EOR (Employer of Record) Services: Save Up 80% of Employee Management Cost in Lebanon
|Average Cost & Time||Our Solution *|
|Time to Market||10+ weeks||72 hours|
|Legal Advisors Fees||$ 10 000 +||………….|
|Official Employment & Benefits||$ 20 000 +||………….|
|Incorporation & Liquidation Costs||$ 11 000 +||………….|
|Bank Account Setup||$ 2 000 +||………….|
|Maintenance costs, in-house staff to manage the foreign entity, payroll, and administration.||$ 25 000+||………….|
|The approximate total cost of new market entry**||$ 74 000 +||$ 15 000|
* Per one Employee
** Costs vary from country to country
Spotlight on Lebanon
- Location – Lebanon is located in Asia and shares borders with Israel, Arab Republic, and Syria.
- Capital – The capital city of Lebanon is Beirut.
- Population – Lebanon has a population of about 4.3 million, covering an area of 10,452 sq. km (4,036 sq. miles).
- Labor force – Lebanon’s labor force participation rate in 2016 was 47.16 percent, with an average of 45.16 percent from 1990 until 2016.
- Currency – The national currency of Lebanon is the Lebanese Pound (LBP).
- Holidays – There are 13 public holidays in Lebanon: New Year, Orthodox Christmas, St Maron’s Day, Commemoration of the Assassination of PM Rafic Hariri, Feast of the Annunciation, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, Worker’s Day, Feast of the Assumption, Muharram, First Day of Ashura, Independence Day, and Christmas Day.
More and more global companies are seeing the value of hiring international employees in Lebanon to have a presence in this market. With local legislative peculiarities, the challenge is to engage the global workforce risk-free and cost-effectively.
With this in mind, Acumen International has designed global employment, aka International Employer of Record (EOR) payroll solution, to help global companies like yours expand their international reach or engage the brightest global talent with their projects. Suppose you are seeking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of a global talent based in Lebanon. In that case, if you have already selected a candidate and want him to work for you remotely from Lebanon in a legally compliant way, our global employment solution is the way for you to go.
Like every other country, Lebanon has its employment details, which must be fully observed to ensure 100% compliance. Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Lebanon, so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly.