- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Haiti
Global employment services
Willing to hire international workforce in Haiti? We are here to help you.
Send us your project details here, and we will be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Haiti in a fast and cost-effective way.
Spotlight on Haiti:
- Location – Haiti is a sovereign state located on the island of Hispaniola in the Greater Antilles archipelago of the Caribbean Sea.
- Capital – Haiti’s capital city is Port-au-Prince.
- Population – Haiti has a population of about 10,847 million and an area of 27,750 sq. km.
- Labor force – The labor force participation rate in Haiti in the fourth quarter of 2017 is 68.12 percent.
- Currency – The national currency of Haiti is Haitian gourde.
- Holidays – Haiti has 13 major public holidays: New Year’s Day and Independence Day, Ancestry Day, Epiphany, Carnival/Mardi Gras, Labour and Agriculture Day, Flag and Universities’ Day, Assumption of Mary, Anniversary of the death of Dessalines, All Saints Day, All Souls’ Day, Battle of Vertières Day, Discovery Day, Christmas.
More and more global companies are seeing the value of hiring international employees in Haiti to have a presence on this market. With local legislative peculiarities, the challenge is to engage global workforce in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
With this in mind, Acumen International has designed a global employment, aka International Employer of Record (EOR) payroll solution to help global companies, just like yours, expand their international reach or engage the brightest global talent with their projects. If you are seeking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of a global talent based in Haiti, if you have already selected a candidate and want him to work for you remotely from Haiti in a legally compliant way, our global employment solution is the way for you to go.
Like every other country, Haiti has its own employment nuances, which must be fully observed to ensure 100% compliance. Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Haiti so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly.
Employer of Record solution in Haiti
Global Employer of Record is an integrated solution that is designated to help you rise to the daunting challenges of hiring and managing your remote employees in Haiti, which includes:
- familiarizing with the country’s employment legislation
- onboarding of employees
- payrolling employees on a monthly basis in local currency/ies
- and arranging for visa and work permit if you need to employ expatriate personnel in Haiti
Via a Global Employer of Record solution, Acumen International can employ the selected candidate or candidates on your behalf in Haiti in a record time. We become your trusted partner and guide you through local labor laws thus eliminating any employment risks for you and freeing you from the necessity to go into all legislative specificities or set everything up by yourselves. Also, we will resolve all local labor issues for you, which would give you freedom to focus on your main business objectives.
As part of the benefits of using our international Employer of Record and payroll outsourcing solution in Haiti is that we can organize work permits and business visas in Haiti required for expatriates’ immigration.
Work Permit + Expats Employment in Haiti
If you need to send some of your employees on an international assignment to Haiti, our expats employment solution is the best option for you. This solution covers work permit and visa sponsorship, as well as handling any immigration issues that may arise when employing your workforce.
With our expertise and years of experience in global immigration support, we assist you with work permits and business visas if and when required and ensure that your international employees get their work permit within the standard duration of 2-6 months. This service is guaranteed regardless of the type of employment involved.
We bear full responsibility for employing them in compliance with the local legislation. This frees you from administrative hassle and relieves your employees of the stress and risks that go with global immigration. We provide you with a timely and accurate information about the current status of your workforce, their visa and work permit, including the expiry dates.
According to the labor law of Haiti, your employees will be at risk of having their work permit revoked if they do any of the following:
- do not perform the works for which they are employed;
- lose vital qualifications that are required to execute the job.
Our solution helps you have your mobile workforce officially employed in Haiti by our company instead of setting up your own legal entity there. You just choose the right candidate that you need to have working for you in Haiti and we handle all the rest fast and hassle-free.