- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Estonia
Global employment services
Businesses in the process of expanding globally often face challenges when it comes to compliantly onboarding employees in foreign countries. In most cases, legal compliance requires the establishment of a legal in-country business entity, a complex, costly and time-consuming process that many employers are not ready to undertake.
To help your organization legally onboard and payroll a workforce in Estonia, Acumen International offers a global employment solution via our Global Employer of Record / EOR designed to help you circumvent the legalities of direct hiring, eliminating the need for you to establish a legal entity in Estonia in order to conduct business there.
Spotlight on Estonia:
Estonia (Republic of Estonia) is located in Northeastern Europe, bordered by the Baltic Sea to the west, the Gulf of Finland to the north, Latvia to the south, and Russia to the east. It is divided into 15 counties and 79 local municipalities. Estonia has a modern, market-based economy and one of the higher per capita income levels in Central Europe and the Baltic region.
- Capital: Tallinn.
- Official language: Estonian.
- Population: 1.220.042 (July 2021).
- Labor force: 648.000 (2020).
- Local currency: The euro is the official currency from 1 January 2011.
- Minimum statutory salary: The minimum monthly wage in Estonia in the case of full-time working time is 584 euros in the third quarter of 2021. It was agreed in the national minimum wage agreement, that as of 2019 until 2022 the minimum wage increase will be calculated annually on the basis of labour productivity and economic growth, instead of on classic negotiations between the social partners.
- Salary currency: The Employment Contracts Act does not stipulate currency the salary should be remunerated. According to Article 33 an employer shall transfer an employee’s wages and other remuneration to the bank account indicated by the employee, unless agreed otherwise.
- Most developing industries: The services sector is the most developed (in particular transport and logistics, biotechnology and financial services) and accounts for roughly 60.4% of the Estonian GDP. The industrial sector represents around 24.1% of the GDP. The main industrial subsectors are the food industry (dairy products and meat processing), the chemical industry, the wood processing industry, and electronics & IT (a traditional sector). Agriculture accounts for only 2.7% of the GDP. With rich reserves of shale oil, Estonia draws a very large part of its energy production from this resource.The main crops include cereals, potatoes and vegetables.
- Trading partners: Estonia’s economy benefits from strong electronics and telecommunications sectors and strong trade ties with Finland, Sweden, and Germany. The main trading partners are also Latvia, Russia, the United States, Lithuania, Poland, and China. Export/import commodities include broadcasting equipment, refined petroleum, coal tar oil, cars, prefabricated buildings, packaged medicines.
Acumen International offers a global PEO and payroll solution to take care of all the details of payroll while ensuring full compliance with in-country labor and taxation laws. To get more information about Acumen’s Global PEO and payroll service in Estonia click here.
Employ your Selected Workforce via Acumen Employer of Record / EOR in Estonia
As an Global Employer of Record services provider, Acumen International helps businesses to legally engage and pay their selected highly skilled professionals in Estonia .
Businesses desiring to hire local employees should be prepared to pay competitive salaries, to attract and retain the most qualified candidates. As a global employment organization, Acumen International serves both end employers and service companies representing international clients.
Acumen’s Global employment services are designed to provide our clients with professional assistance to meet their global HR needs, such as:
- Global talent acquisition and retention
- Global expansion, to help you quickly enter new global markets without legal and HR compliance risks
- Local support for international clients and their expat employees
Acumen’s Employer of Record / EOR service in Estonia offers an efficient and inexpensive alternative to direct hiring. Our employer of record solution gives companies the opportunity to operate in Estonia and in 190 international markets where we serve our clients, without registering as a local business entity.
Legally onboard and payroll employees in Estonia via Acumen Employer of Record / EOR
Acumen’s EOR global employment solution helps businesses to overcome legal challenges by hiring and compensating your local and expat workforce in Estonia on your behalf, in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
If you are looking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of Estonia-based global talent, or if you have already selected a local candidate to work for you remotely and in full legal compliance in Estonia our global EOR solution is the ideal choice for you.
You can trust Acumen to handle the global employment and HR details of your workforce management in Estonia to ensure full compliance with in-country employment laws.
Acumen’s Global Employer of Record / EOR solution was designed to help international companies like yours expand your global reach and engage the brightest global talent for your projects.
In addition to legally onboarding local citizens, we are able to organize work permits and business visa sponsorship for your expatriate team via our Global Employer of Record, and employ them on your behalf, once legal permissions have been attained.
Partner with Acumen International, and let us help you handle your global employment and HR needs. With Acumen, you can rest assured that all legal requirements are met for compliant hiring and compensating of your local and expatriate employees in Estonia, and in 190 countries worldwide where we serve our international clients.
Reduce your risks while expanding your business, without establishing your own legal entity in Estonia. Leave it to Acumen to hire and compensate your employees on your behalf, so you can focus on growing your business.
Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Estonia so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly on your behalf.