- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Estonia
Global employment services
Willing to hire international workforce in Estonia? We are here to help you.
Send us your project details here, and we will be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Estonia in a fast and cost-effective way.
Spotlight on Estonia:
- Location – Estonia is a country in the Baltic region of Northern Europe. It is bordered to the north by the Gulf of Finland, to the west by the Baltic Sea, to the south by Latvia (343 km), and to the east by Lake Peipus and Russia (338.6 km). Across the Baltic Sea lies Sweden in the west and Finland in the north.
- Capital – Estonia’s capital city is Tallinn.
- Population – Estonia has a population of about 1.325 million and an area of 45,336 sq. km (17,504 sq. miles).
- Labor force – the labor force participation rate in Estonia is 71.70 percent in 2019.
- Currency – the national currency of Estonia is Euro (EUR).
- Export – EUR 1.342 billion (2019). Export commodities: mineral and agricultural products, machinery, equipment, and food preparations. Main export partners: Finland, Sweden, and Russia.
- Import – EUR 1.36 billion (2019). Import products: mineral and agricultural products, machinery, equipment, and food preparations. Main import partners: Germany, Finland, and Sweden.
- Holidays – Estonia has following public holidays: New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Spring Day, Whit Sunday, Victory Day, St John’s Day, Independence Restoration Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, 2nd Day of Christmas.
- Export – EUR 1.1 billion euros (October 2017). Export commodities: electrical equipment, wood and articles of wood, agricultural products and food preparations. Main export partners: Finland, Sweden and Latvia.
- Import – EUR 1.3 billion euros (October 2017). Import products: electrical equipment, transport equipment, mechanical appliances, mineral products, agricultural products and food preparations. Main import partners: Finland, Germany and Lithuania.
More and more global companies are seeing the value of hiring international employees in Estonia to have a presence on this market. With local legislative peculiarities, the challenge is to engage global workforce in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
With this in mind, Acumen International has designed a global employment, aka International Employer of Record (EOR) payroll solution to help global companies, just like yours, expand their international reach or engage the brightest global talent with their projects. If you are seeking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of a global talent based in Estonia, if you have already selected a candidate and want him to work for you remotely from Estonia in a legally compliant way, our global employment solution is the way for you to go.
Like every other country, Estonia has its own employment nuances, which must be fully observed to ensure 100% compliance. Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Estonia so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly.
Employer of Record solution in Estonia
Global Employer of Record is an integrated solution that is designated to help you rise to the daunting challenges of hiring and managing your remote employees in Estonia, which includes:
- familiarizing with the country’s employment legislation
- onboarding of employees
- payrolling employees on a monthly basis in local currency/ies
- and arranging for visa and work permit if you need to employ expatriate personnel in Estonia
Via a Global Employer of Record solution, Acumen International can employ the selected candidate or candidates on your behalf in Estonia in a record time. We become your trusted partner and guide you through local labor laws thus eliminating any employment risks for you and freeing you from the necessity to go into all legislative specificities or set everything up by yourselves. Also, we will resolve all local labor issues for you, which would give you freedom to focus on your main business objectives.
As part of the benefits of using our international Employer of Record and payroll outsourcing solution in Estonia is that we can organize work permits and business visas in Estonia required for expatriates’ immigration.