- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Finland
Global employment services
Willing to hire international workforce in Finland? We are here to help you.
Send us your project details here, and we will be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Finland in a fast and cost-effective way.
Spotlight on Finland:
- Location – Finland is a sovereign state in Northern Europe.
- Capital – Finland’s capital city is Helsinki.
- Population – Finland has a population of about 5,509,717 million and an area of 338,424 sq. km.
- Labor force – The labor force participation rate in Finland in the fourth quarter of 2017 is 58.27 percent.
- Currency – The national currency of Finland is Euro.
- Holidays – Finland has 2 types of official holidays. They can be divided into Christian and non-Christian holidays. The main Christian holidays are Christmas, New Year’s Day, Epiphany, Easter, Ascension day, Pentecost, Midsummer Day, and All Saints’ Day. The non-Christian holidays are May Day and the Independence Day of Finland.
More and more global companies are seeing the value of hiring international employees in Finland to have a presence on this market. With local legislative peculiarities, the challenge is to engage global workforce in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
With this in mind, Acumen International has designed a global employment, aka International Employer of Record (EOR) payroll solution to help global companies, just like yours, expand their international reach or engage the brightest global talent with their projects. If you are seeking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of a global talent based in Finland, if you have already selected a candidate and want him to work for you remotely from Finland in a legally compliant way, our global employment solution is the way for you to go.
Like every other country, Finland has its own employment nuances, which must be fully observed to ensure 100% compliance. Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Finland so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly.
Employer of Record solution in Finland
Global Employer of Record is an integrated solution that is designated to help you rise to the daunting challenges of hiring and managing your remote employees in Finland, which includes:
- familiarizing with the country’s employment legislation
- onboarding of employees
- payrolling employees on a monthly basis in local currency/ies
- and arranging for visa and work permit if you need to employ expatriate personnel in Finland
Via a Global Employer of Record solution, Acumen International can employ the selected candidate or candidates on your behalf in Finland in a record time. We become your trusted partner and guide you through local labor laws thus eliminating any employment risks for you and freeing you from the necessity to go into all legislative specificities or set everything up by yourselves. Also, we will resolve all local labor issues for you, which would give you freedom to focus on your main business objectives.
As part of the benefits of using our international Employer of Record and payroll outsourcing solution in Finland is that we can organize work permits and business visas in Finland required for expatriates’ immigration.