- Overview: Papua New Guinea
- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Papua New Guinea
Global employment services
Willing to hire international workforce in Papua New Guinea? We are here to help you.
Send us your project details here, and we will be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Papua New Guinea in a fast and cost-effective way.
Spotlight on Papua New Guinea:
- Location – Papua New Guinea is an Oceanian country that occupies the eastern half of the island of New Guinea and its offshore islands in Melanesia, a region of the southwestern Pacific Ocean north of Australia.
- Capital – Papua New Guinea’s capital city is Port Moresby.
- Population – Papua New Guinea has a population of about 8,084 million and an area of 462,840 sq. km.
- Labor force – The labor force participation rate in Papua New Guinea in the fourth quarter of 2017 is 69.92 percent.
- Currency – The national currency of Papua New Guinea is Papua New Guinean kina.
- Holidays – Papua New Guinea has 11 major public holidays: New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Holy Saturday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, Queen’s Birthday, National Remembrance Day, National Day of Repentance, Independence Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day.
More and more global companies are seeing the value of hiring international employees in Papua New Guinea to have a presence on this market. With local legislative peculiarities, the challenge is to engage global workforce in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
With this in mind, Acumen International has designed a global employment, aka International Employer of Record (EOR) payroll solution to help global companies, just like yours, expand their international reach or engage the brightest global talent with their projects. If you are seeking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of a global talent based in Papua New Guinea, if you have already selected a candidate and want him to work for you remotely from Papua New Guinea in a legally compliant way, our global employment solution is the way for you to go.
Like every other country, Papua New Guinea has its own employment nuances, which must be fully observed to ensure 100% compliance. Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Papua New Guinea so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly.
Employer of Record solution in Papua New Guinea
Global Employer of Record is an integrated solution that is designated to help you rise to the daunting challenges of hiring and managing your remote employees in Papua New Guinea, which includes:
- familiarizing with the country’s employment legislation
- onboarding of employees
- payrolling employees on a monthly basis in local currency/ies
- and arranging for visa and work permit if you need to employ expatriate personnel in Papua New Guinea
Via a Global Employer of Record solution, Acumen International can employ the selected candidate or candidates on your behalf in Papua New Guinea in a record time. We become your trusted partner and guide you through local labor laws thus eliminating any employment risks for you and freeing you from the necessity to go into all legislative specificities or set everything up by yourselves. Also, we will resolve all local labor issues for you, which would give you freedom to focus on your main business objectives.
As part of the benefits of using our international Employer of Record and payroll outsourcing solution in Papua New Guinea is that we can organize work permits and business visas in Papua New Guinea required for expatriates’ immigration.