- Overview:Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Expand without a company set up
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Global employment services
Willing to hire international workforce in Bosnia and Herzegovina? We are here to help you.
Send us your project details here, and we will be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Bosnia and Herzegovina in a fast and cost-effective way.
Spotlight on Bosnia and Herzegovina:
- Location – Bosnia and Herzegovina is located on the Balkan Peninsula.
- Capital – Bosnia and Herzegovina’s capital city is Sarajevo.
- Population – Bosnia and Herzegovina has a population of about 3,5 million and an area of 51,129 sq. km.
- Labor force – The labor force participation rate in Bosnia and Herzegovina in 2016 is 42.6 % percent.
- Currency – The national currency of Bosnia and Herzegovina is convertible mark.
- Holidays – Bosnia and Herzegovina has 2 major public holidays: New Year’s Day and Labour Day. Republic of Srpska has Victory Day and Dayton Agreement Day as a public holidays and other holidays depend on the religious preferences.
More and more global companies are seeing the value of hiring international employees in Bosnia and Herzegovina to have a presence on this market. With local legislative peculiarities, the challenge is to engage global workforce in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
With this in mind, Acumen International has designed a global employment, aka International Employer of Record (EOR) payroll solution to help global companies, just like yours, expand their international reach or engage the brightest global talent with their projects. If you are seeking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of a global talent based in Bosnia and Herzegovina, if you have already selected a candidate and want him to work for you remotely from Bosnia and Herzegovina in a legally compliant way, our global employment solution is the way for you to go.
Like every other country, Bosnia and Herzegovina has its own employment nuances, which must be fully observed to ensure 100% compliance. Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Bosnia and Herzegovina so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly.
Employer of Record solution in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Global Employer of Record is an integrated solution that is designated to help you rise to the daunting challenges of hiring and managing your remote employees in Bosnia and Herzegovina, which includes:
- familiarizing with the country’s employment legislation
- onboarding of employees
- payrolling employees on a monthly basis in local currency
- and arranging for visa and work permit if you need to employ expatriate personnel in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Via a Global Employer of Record solution, Acumen International can employ the selected candidate or candidates on your behalf in Bosnia and Herzegovina in a record time. We become your trusted partner and guide you through local labor laws thus eliminating any employment risks for you and freeing you from the necessity to go into all legislative specificities or set everything up by yourselves. Also, we will resolve all local labor issues for you, which would give you freedom to focus on your main business objectives.
As part of the benefits of using our international Employer of Record and payroll outsourcing solution in Bosnia and Herzegovina is that we can organize work permits and business visas in Bosnia and Herzegovina required for expatriates’ immigration.