- Overview: Croatia
- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and Payroll
- Work permit for hiring ex-pats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record (EOR) in Croatia
Do you have Ukrainian workers who are planning to flee to Croatia to escape the Russian conflict? Or have your employees already left Ukraine and arrived in Croatia?
Acumen International can help companies like yours, including IT, to compliantly employ your Ukrainian talent in Croatia within days. Acumen’s global PEO and Payroll solution helps you to legally relocate your Ukrainian personnel to Croatia so you can enjoy uninterrupted workflow with employees you know and trust. Our solution enables us to arrange for global payroll, and to open bank accounts for your employees. We can also provide your talent with laptops, mobile phones, and other tools they need to perform their jobs.
Global employment services
Croatia is attractive for international companies who want to do business in Europe and beyond. However, establishing a permanent business entity in Croatia is not always the optimal solution for companies who are just beginning to explore Croatia’s business landscape. Even if a permanent in-country entity is your end goal, you may need to gather a boots-on-the-ground team to help you get things up and running, prior to incorporation.
In either case, or if you are an agency representing a corporate client, Acumen International offers a perfect global Employer of Record (EOR) solution for legal and compliant hiring and compensating of your workforce in Croatia.
Send us your project details here, and we will be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Croatia in a fast and cost-effective way.
Spotlight on Croatia:
Croatia. officially the Republic of Croatia, joined the EU in 2013. Croatia has a developed high-income service based economy.
- Location: Croatia is located in Europe and borders with Hungary, Italy, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Slovenia.
- Capital: Zagreb.
- Currency: Kuna (HRK).
- Official language: Croatian.
- Population: 4,208,973 (July 2021).
- Labor force: 1.656 million.
- Most developing industries: Service, industrial sectors, and agriculture dominate the economy. Tourism is one of the main pillars of Croatia’s economy. Agricultural products are maize, wheat, sugar beet, milk, barley, soybeans, potatoes, pork, grapes, sunflower seed. The main industries are chemicals and plastics, machine tools, fabricated metal, electronics, pig iron and rolled steel products, aluminum, paper, wood products, construction materials, textiles, shipbuilding, petroleum and petroleum refining, food and beverages.
- Main trading partners: Italy, Germany, Slovenia, Austria.
- Minimum statutory salary: Croatia has a government-mandated minimum wage. Croatia’s minimum wage rate is 3,120 Croatian kuna (gross) per month.
- Thirteenth salary and other additional remunerations: There are no provisions in the law regarding 13th salary.
Employ Your Selected Workforce via Acumen Employer of Record (EOR) in Croatia
Acumen’s Employer of Record solution in Croatia offers an efficient and inexpensive alternative to an own company setup and direct hiring, to meet your global employment needs. Our solution gives companies the opportunity to operate in Croatia, and in 190 international markets where we serve our clients, without registering as a local business entity.
As an Employer of Record services provider, Acumen International helps businesses to legally engage and pay their selected highly skilled professionals in Croatia. Businesses that want to attract top local talent should plan on offering competitive salaries and benefits.
Acumen International’s EOR in Croatia helps employers and service companies representing international clients to hire and compensate local employees in Croatia. We offer professional assistance to meet our clients’ global HR needs, such as:
- Global talent acquisition and retention
- Global expansion assistance to help you quickly enter new global markets without legal and HR compliance risks
- Local support for international clients and their expat employees
Legally Onboard and Payroll Employees in Croatia with Acumen’s Global Employment Solution
Like every other country, Croatia has its own employment nuances, which must be fully observed to ensure 100% compliance. Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Croatia so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly.
Acumen’s solid global employment solution was designed to help businesses avoid compliance risks and save money by hiring and compensating your local and expat workforce in Croatia on your behalf. Our Global Employer of Record (EOR) helps international companies like yours expand globally by engaging the country’s brightest global talent for your projects.
Whether you need to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of local Croatian talent, or you have already selected a candidate to work for you remotely from Croatia in full legal compliance, our global employment solution is a great choice for you.
In addition to legally onboarding Croatian employees, we can help to organize work permits and provide business visa sponsorship for your expatriate team, and employ them on your behalf once legal permissions are obtained.
Partner with Acumen International as your #1 global Employer of Record services provider, and let us help you manage your overseas employment and HR needs. With Acumen, you can rest assured that all legal requirements are met for compliant hiring and compensating of your local and expatriate employees in Croatia, and in 190 countries worldwide where we serve our international clients.