- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Italy
Global employment services
Businesses in the process of expanding globally often face challenges when it comes to compliantly onboarding employees in foreign countries. In most cases, legal compliance requires the establishment of a legal in-country business entity, a complex, costly and time-consuming process that many employers are not ready to undertake.
To help your organization legally onboard and payroll a workforce in Italy, Acumen International offers a global employment solution via our Global Employer of Record (EOR) designed to help you circumvent the legalities of direct hiring, eliminating the need for you to establish a legal entity in Italy in order to conduct business there.
Spotlight on Italy:
Italy (the Italian Republic) is a country located on a peninsula extending into the central Mediterranean Sea. Italy is a part of the European Union. Its geopolitical position can make Italy an ideal place for your business global expansion.
- Capital: Rome.
- Population: With a population more than 62.3 million (July 2021) Italy is the third-most populous EU country.
- Official languages: Italian.
- Local currency: Euro (€, EUR).
- Labor force: 22.92 million (2020).
- Industries: Agriculture (apples, olives, oranges), manufacturing (clothing, textiles, footwear, machinery), construction, tourism and service sectors.
- Import/Export partners: Germany, France, China, Netherlands, Belgium, the US, the UK, Spain and Switzerland are the key trading partners of Italy.
- Minimum wage: Italy has no minimum wage by law.
- 13,14th salaries: The 13th month salary is paid in December and the 14th month salary is paid in July.
Employ your Selected Workforce in Italy via Acumen’s Employer of Record / EOR Solution
Acumen’s Global employment services are designed to provide our clients with professional assistance to meet their global HR needs, such as:
- Global talent acquisition and retention
- Global expansion, to help you quickly enter new global markets without legal and HR compliance risks
- Local support for international clients and their expat employees
Businesses desiring to hire local employees should be prepared to pay competitive salaries, to attract and retain the most qualified candidates. As a global employment organization, Acumen International serves both end employers and service companies representing international clients.
Acumen’s Employer of Record (EOR) service in Italy offers an efficient and inexpensive alternative to direct hiring. Our solution gives companies the opportunity to operate in Italy, and in 190 international markets where we serve our clients, without registering as a local business entity.
Acumen International offers a global PEO and payroll solution to take care of all the details of payroll while ensuring full compliance with in-country labor and taxation laws. To get more information about Acumen’s Global PEO and payroll service in Italy click here.
Legally Onboard and Payroll your Employees in Italy with Acumen’s Global Employment Solution
Reduce your risks while expanding your business, without establishing your own legal entity in Italy. Leave it to Acumen to hire and compensate your employees on your behalf, so you can focus on growing your business.
Acumen’s EOR global employment solution helps businesses to overcome legal challenges by hiring and compensating your local and expat workforce in Italy on your behalf, in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
Partner with Acumen International, and let us help you handle your global employment and HR needs. You can trust Acumen to handle the global employment and HR details of your workforce management in Italy, to ensure full compliance with in-country employment laws and changing COVID-19 regulations.
In addition to legally onboarding local citizens, we are able to organize work permits and business visa sponsorship for your expatriate team via our Employer of Record, and employ them on your behalf, once legal permissions have been attained.
With Acumen, you can rest assured that all legal requirements are met for compliant hiring and compensating of your local and expatriate employees in Italy, and in 190 countries worldwide where we serve our international clients.