- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Visa, work permit & immigration support
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record (EOR) in Montenegro
Global employment services
Central Europe is quickly becoming an important hub for global business operations, and Montenegro is especially attractive for international companies who want to do business in Europe and beyond. However, establishing a permanent business entity in Montenegro is not always the optimal solution for companies who are just beginning to explore the Polish business landscape. Even if a permanent in-country entity is your end goal, you may need to gather a boots-on-the-ground team to help you get things up and running, prior to incorporation.
In either case, or if you are an agency representing a corporate client, Acumen International offers a perfect global Employer of Record (EOR) solution for legal and compliant hiring and compensating of your Polish workforce.
Spotlight on Montenegro
Montenegro, a country located in Southeast Europe, is bordered by the Adriatic Sea to the southwest, Croatia to the west, Bosnia and Herzegovina to the northwest, Serbia to the northeast, Albania to the southeast, and Kosovo to the east. Montenegro is divided into 23 municipalities, with Podgorica as the capital.
- Population: 614,249.
- Capital: Podgorical.
- Currency: Euro (EUR).
- Developing Industries: In the coastal region which benefits from the Mediterranean climate, citrus and olive cultures are widespread, seasonable vegetables and tobacco can be found in the central parts, and the North benefits from the extensive sheep breeding. The main products exported are wine and beer. The steel and aluminium industry alone represents a good part of the country’s exports and is expected to boost economic development.
Establishing a Business Entity in Montenegro
If your plans for global expansion include setting up a legal business entity in Montenegro, you should familiarize yourself with the requirements and procedures for incorporation, which are not at all easy and take considerable time. There are multiple legal business structures in Montenegro, including:
- A Montenegro Limited Liability Company (LLC) – the most popular form of business entity for foreign companies incorporated in Montenegro.
- Joint Stock Company is geared to larger organizations with a minimum capital share of at least 100,000 PLN. A Joint Stock Company can be listed on the Stock Exchange.
- General Partnership. This small business model has no minimum capital requirement, and needs only two partners. Both partners are liable for the company’s legal obligations, without protections for their personal individual assets.
- The Limited Liability Partnership is reserved for professionals such as doctors, lawyers and accountants. There is no minimum capital share requirement.
- Limited Joint Stock Partnership. This entity can have an active partner (the professional practitioner) and a passive shareholder. It requires a minimum capital share of 50,000 PLN.
Employ Your Selected Workforce via Acumen Employer of Record (EOR) in Montenegro
Acumen’s Employer of Record solution in Montenegro offers an efficient and inexpensive alternative to an own company setup and direct hiring, to meet your global employment needs. Our solution gives companies the opportunity to operate in Montenegro, and in 190 international markets where we serve our clients, without registering as a local business entity.
As an Employer of Record services provider, Acumen International helps businesses to legally engage and pay their selected highly skilled professionals in Montenegro. Businesses that want to attract top local talent should plan on offering competitive salaries and benefits.
Acumen International’s EOR in Montenegro helps employers and service companies representing international clients to hire and compensate local employees in Montenegro. We offer professional assistance to meet our clients’ global HR needs, such as:
- Global talent acquisition and retention
- Global expansion assistance to help you quickly enter new global markets without legal and HR compliance risks
- Local support for international clients and their expat employees
Acumen International offers a global PEO and payroll solution to take care of all the details of payroll while ensuring full compliance with in-country labor and taxation laws. To get more information about Acumen’s Global PEO and payroll service in Montenegro click here.
Legally Onboard and Payroll Employees in Montenegro with Acumen’s Global Employment Solution
The global employment landscape is constantly changing, especially in the midst of a global pandemic and international political upheavals. Countries around the world are rapidly evolving to keep pace with technological innovations, economic shifts and political regulations. Central European states that were once part of the now disbanded Soviet Union have been evolving since 1989 as they make the shift from state-governed economies to free markets, and their regulatory frameworks continue to evolve as they take their place in the European Union.
Acumen’s solid global employment solution was designed to help businesses avoid compliance risks and save money by hiring and compensating your local and expat workforce in Montenegro on your behalf. Our Global Employer of Record (EOR) helps international companies like yours expand globally by engaging the country’s brightest global talent for your projects.
Whether you need to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of local Polish talent, or you have already selected a candidate to work for you remotely from Montenegro in full legal compliance, our global employment solution is a great choice for you.
In addition to legally onboarding Polish employees, we can help to organize work permits and provide business visa sponsorship for your expatriate team, and employ them on your behalf once legal permissions are obtained.
Partner with Acumen International as your #1 global Employer of Record services provider, and let us help you manage your overseas employment and HR needs. With Acumen, you can rest assured that all legal requirements are met for compliant hiring and compensating of your local and expatriate employees in Montenegro, and in 190 countries worldwide where we serve our international clients.