- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Visa, work permit & immigration support
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record (EOR) in Montenegro
Global employment services
Businesses in the process of expanding globally often face challenges when it comes to compliantly onboarding employees in foreign countries. In most cases, legal compliance requires the establishment of a legal in-country business entity, a complex, costly and time-consuming process that many employers are not ready to undertake.
To help your organization legally onboard and payroll a workforce in Montenegro, Acumen International offers a global employment solution via our Global Employer of Record / EOR designed to help you circumvent the legalities of direct hiring, eliminating the need for you to establish a legal entity in Montenegro in order to conduct business there.
Spotlight on Montenegro
Montenegro is located in Southeastern Europe, between the Adriatic Sea, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania and Kosovo.
- Capital: Podgorica.
- Official language: Montenegrin.
- Population: 604,966 (2022).
- Labor force: 167,000.
- Local currency: Montenegro uses the euro as its domestic currency, though it is not an official member of the eurozone.
- Minimum statutory salary: €532.5 per month, that is 6,390 euros per year, taking into account 12 payments per year.
- Most developing industries: Services (tourism), industry (steelmaking, aluminum, agricultural processing, consumer goods), agriculture (milk, potatoes, grapes, vegetables, tomatoes, watermelons, wheat, apples, cabbages, barley). Only twenty percent of Montenegro’s hydropower potential is utilized. Montenegro plans to become a net energy exporter.
- Export/import partners: Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Germany, Italy. Export’s commodities are aluminum, packaged medicines, cars, zinc, and wine. Import’s commodities are refined petroleum, cars, packaged medicines, recreational boats, cigarettes.
- 13th salary: There are no provisions in the law.
Employ your Selected Workforce via Acumen Employer of Record / EOR in Montenegro
As an Global Employer of Record services provider, Acumen International helps businesses to legally engage and pay their selected highly skilled professionals in Montenegro.
Businesses desiring to hire local employees should be prepared to pay competitive salaries, to attract and retain the most qualified candidates. As a global employment organization, Acumen International serves both end employers and service companies representing international clients.
Acumen’s Global employment services are designed to provide our clients with professional assistance to meet their global HR needs, such as:
- Global talent acquisition and retention
- Global expansion, to help you quickly enter new global markets without legal and HR compliance risks
- Local support for international clients and their expat employees
Acumen’s Employer of Record / EOR service in Montenegro offers an efficient and inexpensive alternative to direct hiring. Our employer of record solution gives companies the opportunity to operate in Montenegro and in 190 international markets where we serve our clients, without registering as a local business entity.
Acumen International offers a global PEO and payroll solution to take care of all the details of payroll while ensuring full compliance with in-country labor and taxation laws. To get more information about Acumen’s Global PEO and payroll service in Montenegro click here.
Legally onboard and payroll employees in Montenegro via Acumen Employer of Record / EOR
Acumen’s EOR global employment solution helps businesses to overcome legal challenges by hiring and compensating your local and expat workforce in Montenegro on your behalf, in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
If you are looking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of Montenegro-based global talent, or if you have already selected a local candidate to work for you remotely and in full legal compliance in Montenegro, our global EOR solution is the ideal choice for you.
You can trust Acumen to handle the global employment and HR details of your workforce management in Montenegro to ensure full compliance with in-country employment laws.
Acumen’s Global Employer of Record / EOR solution was designed to help international companies like yours expand your global reach and engage the brightest global talent for your projects.
In addition to legally onboarding local citizens, we are able to organize work permits and business visa sponsorship for your expatriate team via our Global Employer of Record, and employ them on your behalf, once legal permissions have been attained.
Partner with Acumen International, and let us help you handle your global employment and HR needs. With Acumen, you can rest assured that all legal requirements are met for compliant hiring and compensating of your local and expatriate employees in Montenegro, and in 190 countries worldwide where we serve our international clients.
Reduce your risks while expanding your business, without establishing your own legal entity in Montenegro. Leave it to Acumen to hire and compensate your employees on your behalf, so you can focus on growing your business.
Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Montenegro so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly on your behalf.