- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Serbia
Global employment services
Willing to hire international workforce in Serbia? We are here to help you.
Send us your project details here, and we will be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Serbia in a fast and cost-effective way.
Spotlight on Serbia:
- Location – Located in Europe and borders with Macedonia, Montenegro, Albania, Croatia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Capital – Belgrade.
- Population – 8.7 million.
- Labor force – 54.50 percent (2017).
- Currency – Dinar (RSD).
- Export – 956.90 USD Million (2017). Export commodities: plastics, cigarettes, ferronickel, jewelry, bananas, electrical equipment, medical equipment, beverages, clothing, scrap metals. Main export partners: USA, Spain, UK, Haiti, China, Netherlands, Belgium, Cuba and Jamaica.
- Import – 1533 USD Million (2017). Import products: fuel, cotton, electrical equipment, oil, natural gas, corn, jewelry, electronic appliances, iron and steel. Main import partners: USA, Netherland Antilles, Brazil, Venezuela, China, Japan, Mexico, Colombia, Trinidad & Tobago.
- Holidays – New Year’s Day; Second Day of New Year’s Day; Second Day of New Year’s Day; Statehood Day of the Republic of Serbia; Statehood Day of the Republic of Serbia (Day 2); Orthodox Good Friday; Orthodox Holy Saturday; Orthodox Easter Day; Orthodox Easter Monday; Labor holiday; Labor holiday second day; Armistice Day.
More and more global companies are seeing the value of hiring international employees in Serbia to have a presence on this market. With local legislative peculiarities, the challenge is to engage global workforce in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
With this in mind, Acumen International has designed a global employment, aka International Employer of Record (EOR) payroll solution to help global companies, just like yours, expand their international reach or engage the brightest global talent with their projects. If you are seeking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of a global talent based in Serbia, if you have already selected a candidate and want him to work for you remotely from Serbia in a legally compliant way, our global employment solution is the way for you to go.
Like every other country, Serbia has its own employment nuances, which must be fully observed to ensure 100% compliance. Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Serbia so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly.
Employer of Record solution in Serbia
Global Employer of Record is an integrated solution that is designated to help you rise to the daunting challenges of hiring and managing your remote employees in Serbia, which includes:
- familiarizing with the country’s employment legislation
- onboarding of employees
- payrolling employees on a monthly basis in local currency/ies
- and arranging for visa and work permit if you need to employ expatriate personnel in Serbia
Via a Global Employer of Record solution, Acumen International can employ the selected candidate or candidates on your behalf in Serbia in a record time. We become your trusted partner and guide you through local labor laws thus eliminating any employment risks for you and freeing you from the necessity to go into all legislative specificities or set everything up by yourselves. Also, we will resolve all local labor issues for you, which would give you freedom to focus on your main business objectives.
As part of the benefits of using our international Employer of Record and payroll outsourcing solution in Serbia is that we can organize work permits and business visas in Serbia required for expatriates’ immigration.