- How to Compliantly Engage and Payroll Your Remote Workforce in Belarus
- Acumen International Launches Redesigned Website and Reveals New Identity for Express Global Employment Solution
- Nick Ganzha of Acumen International on How to Choose the Best Global PEO in 2021 and Beyond
- How to operate globally risk-free with Global Employer of Record. Acumen to Kevin Harrington
- How the New Dutch Anti-Discrimination Law is changing the country’s labor market landscape
- Acumen’s Global PEO to Adjust to Global HR Trends & Changes 2020 – Annual Report
- 5 Global Workforce Trends to Foresee in 2021
- Global Employer of Record to help your business in 190 countries
- Global employment vs company formation: Expand globally overnight
- International PEO and Payroll solution to avoid compliance risks globally
- How to hire and pay global employees fast. Express Global Employment
- Global Employer of Record: Employ and support your global workforce with 100% compliance
- Expand without a company setup: International PEO vs. company formation
- Salaried Employees vs Independent Sales Reps: Which is best for your global enterprise?
- Brexit Solution for UK Businesses: Make a Smooth Transition with a Global PEO
- Acumen International Receives Top Recognition by GPA as 2020 PEO of the Year
- 3 Ways to Engage and Compensate Global Workers Internationally: Which is Right for Your Company?
- Acumen International announces its Express Global Employment solution branding
- Enterprise Guide for Choosing the Best Global PEO
- NelsonHall spotlights Acumen International as a pioneer of a “turnkey” solution for Immediate Global Employment
- Guide to Global Expansion for Small and Medium Businesses
- Compliance Guidelines for Companies that Hire Expats
- Engaging Global Talent in an Immediate Mode: Solutions for Urgent Hiring Scenarios
- H-1B Visa Halt: How Will Trump’s Decision Impact Your Business Goals?
- Hiring International Workforce: How To Onboard, Payroll, and Provide Global Employee Benefits?
- Reimagining Global Workflow Practices in The New Globalization Era
- Solving the Challenges of Cross-Cultural Team Management
- Providing Local Support to Foreign Clients During Territorial Restrictions: a Manual on how to Keep Going
- More International COVID-19 Labor Regulation Updates
- Labor Laws and Regulations Shifts in the Face of COVID-19
- Revising Your Benefits And Compensation Programs in View of COVID-19
- New AB5 Law In California To Change The Way Employers Classify Their Workers and How Coronavirus Factors In
- Global PEO Solutions And The Coronavirus Fight
- IR35 And What UK Employers Hiring Independent Contractors Should Know
- Establishing A Local Presence Overseas Without New Subsidiaries In 190 Countries
- How To Remotely Onboard and Payroll Your Globally Distributed Teams
- What Makes Independent Contractor Compliance Essential
- Legal entity setup overseas: is it really what you’re looking for?
- Global Professional Employment Organizations (PEO) vs. Global Employer Of Record (EOR) Solutions
- How To Provide International Employees With Benefits
- Work permits and global PEO for expats vs Immigration Service: Key Differences
- Navigating Risks In Cross-Border Employment
- Benefits of PEO For International Expansion
- Workforce Mobility – the world of opportunities
- Business Expansion Into Bahrain: Expatriate Employment
- How To Engage A Global Infrastructure With Talent Strategy
- What’s behind the ease of doing business in Estonia
- Global PEO Services For Startup Employment
- Expansion Into Saudi Arabia Without Incorporation
- Establishing International Intellectual Property Management
- Canada implements the biggest labor reforms in its history
- Is USMCA Good To Start Business In Mexico
- Hiring employees in foreign countries Benchmark
- International Expansion Through A Global HR Strategy
- How To Complete Your First Ukraine Hiring Without Risking Non-Compliance
- Nick Ganzha reveals Acumen`s way of doing global business in Global Radio Talk Show
- Watch Acumen’s CEO Nick Ganzha in Global Radio Talk Show. COMING SOON
- 5 Developed Markets Perfect For Increasing Your Sales Growth
- Happy Independence Day! Let’s Celebrate Freedom
- Happy Canada Day
- New Tasks And Opportunities For Companies Post-Brexit
- EU Countries To Do Business In Post-Brexit
- How To Hire Expats In France
- How the least used field in your CRM can grow your sales
- Think Employers-Workers’ Sync: Company Perks of the Future
- All employers have equal rights to access the best global talent. What about equal possibilities?
- Employers who fear diversity fail in today’s global marketplace
- GIG Economy: How it shifts the entire HR industry and multinationals’ HR strategies
- A contingent workforce in the GIG Economy: How global employment is shifting
- Nick Ganzha, CEO at Acumen International, attends the SIA’s Collaboration in the Gig Economy Europe 2019
- The Future of Work: Top 3 insights from World Economic Forum in Davos
- Happy New Year 2019 from Acumen International Team
- Acumen International appeared on US TV
- Global PEO vs. Umbrella and Payroll providers
- How to Avoid Troubles while going global in the Era of Globalization
- Employees VS independent contractors: what is the best fit for your business goals?
- What you need to know while onboarding expatriate workers in Poland
- How International PEO Solution Can Help In Providing Vital Infrastructure To Foreign Employees
- Happy Labor Day, USA
- What is a global employer of record?
- Turning Foreign Self-Employed Contractors into Foreign Employees is Good for Business
- Nick Ganzha, CEO at Acumen International pitches the Global Employer of Record solution at the Virgin VOOM Semi-Final 2018
- Hiring International Sales Teams in Foreign Countries
- The Implications Of Brexit For The US-Based Companies Operating In The United Kingdom
- Addressing GDPR And HR Compliance: How Can A Global Professional Employer Organization Solution Help?
- Acumen International celebrates International Women’s Day
- Grab your best Global Employer of Record deal
- Welcome Walter Wilde, our new Business Development Manager in the USA and Latin America Region
- Acumen International exhibits at CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition 2017 in Manchester
- The most creative team at the CIPD 2017 in Manchester
- Helping US employers with H-1B visa compliance
- Helpful tips on effectively fulfilling global IT projects
- Employee vs Independent Contractor: Which Do I Choose?
- How to take up more global projects with the best global IT talent
- Prevent employee/independent contractor misclassification of your foreign IT freelancers
- Business expansion made easy: Global Payroll Calculator powered by Acumen International
- Acumen International exhibits at SHRM17 ANNUAL CONFERENCE & EXPOSITION 2017 in New Orleans
- Acumen International is exhibiting at the SHRM 17 Annual Conference and Exposition in New Orleans in June 18-21
- Global Employer of Record is a Powerful Tool of Employer Branding to Attract and Retain Top Global Talent
- Prevent employee misclassification of your foreign independent sales reps
- Litigations: Slovakian IT freelancer sues the US company over misclassifying him as an independent IT contractor
- The dangers of working with independent sales reps in Belgium
- Full Federal Court considers when independent contractors will be deemed employees – Ace Insurance Limited v Trifunovski 
- UK court rules Uber drivers are employees, not contractors
- Global Employment Risks: Can You Afford To Save On That?
- 4 essential tips to prevent employee / independent sales reps misclassification in Germany
- Tired of fighting an uphill battle of HR compliance pitfalls, Global HR Compliance solutions have got you covered!!
- International PEO and Payroll – A Surefire Way for Success
- Virtual Foreign Employee – The Way Forward for Business Expansion
- Why Umbrella Services?
- Contractor management: the precedence of hiring employees over independent IT contractors
- How International Contingent Workforce Solutions Can Help Improve Your Competitive Edge
- The Role of Virtual Foreign Subsidiary in IT
- RUSSIAN GAZPROM ACKNOWLEDGED ITS DEPENDENCY ON TRANSIT THROUGH UKRAINE
- RUSSIA’S LARGEST ENERGY PROJECT IS UNDER A THREAT
- Russia’s energy sector is restrained by sanctions
- Russia and Ukraine oil price argue
- The European view on construction of Russian gas pipeline “South Stream”
- Russia plans oil shipping to China through Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan is ready to invest in European energy projects
- Azerbaijani gas will reach Italy
- Curious trends on the EU oil and gas HR market – women, miscommunication and remote networking
- Nick Ganzha, Acumen International CEO attended Executive Forum Europe on October 5-7, 2015
- Why partnerships and joint ventures are vital for your success?
- Top skills needed: costs of employing an IT specialist in Ukraine
- Ways to become a super seller on global markets
- Seemed impossible, real now: unmissable benefits of employment outsourcing. Part 2
- Here’s how to add value to your service through instant employment costs calculation
- Why Steve Jobs loved partnerships
- Seemed impossible, real now: unmissable opportunities of employment outsourcing
- Offering a better alternative to independent sales agent
- Size doesn’t matter in exporting
- How to enter over 30 emerging markets through a single agreement with the UK-based company
- Single regional professional employer organization vs independent local peo companies
[vc_row full_width=”” parallax=”” parallax_image=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]If you plan to have expat employees working for your company abroad without the cost of setting up your own business entity to employ them in the host country or countries, our global employment solution and work permit & immigration support is the way for you to go.
As a global employment organization, Acumen International takes on responsibility for visa and work permit sponsorship for your expatriate personnel that we employ locally on your behalf after they’ve received a work permit in Eswatini (formerly Swaziland). We manage all aspects of immigration and ensure compliance with local employment laws and regulations, giving you an opportunity to focus on daily management of your expat employees instead of admin.
You can benefit from our work permit & immigration support in the following way:
- As a long-term solution allowing to have expats employed with full legal compliance in a foreign (host) country
- As an interim solution before establishing your own business entity in Eswatini
Solution for global mobility of expats in Swaziland
Acumen International can handle long-term international assignments for various types of expatriates in Eswatini to give you freedom from the exposures and liabilities of hiring expatriate staff there. To help companies like yourself take the first steps toward international growth fast and risk-free, we have turned the cumbersome immigration procedure into a doable solution, which can be tailored to the specific needs of your global mobility program.
With our expertise and years of experience in global immigration support, we offer a comprehensive solution to ensure that your international employees get their work permit within the standard duration of the immigration service in Eswatini and are officially employed through us afterwards. Learn more about the timelines requirements for getting a work permit in Eswatini below.
Estimated time for work permit issuance
Typically, the procedure of work permit issuance in Eswatini takes between 7 to 30 working days to process a Eswatini work permit.
Documents for work permit in Eswatini, main applicant
[su_table class=”tabl tabl-show-imp”]
|Type of documents|
|Complete Application Form (Form 3)|
|Two Passport Size Photos|
|Covering Letter of Application From Employer|
|Proof of Advert of post (Full Page)|
|Original Police Clearance from Country Of Origin (Internationally Recognised)|
|Qualification Certificates (Copies)|
|Certificate of Incorporation Form J.& Form CSPECIAL PASS|
If you need to have your expat personnel legally work for you in Swaziland without having to set up your own business entity for that, trust us to assist you with work permit and immigration support, and then employ your expats locally on your behalf.
Contact our team to let us take up your foreign employees’ immigration matters and relieve you of the responsibility of getting work permit by working with our local partners to organize and obtain all the necessary permits, as well as provide you with a detailed update on the progress of the process.
Contact us for more details about how you can get a work permit for your expatriate staff and employ them through Acumen International in Swaziland.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=”” parallax=”” parallax_image=””][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text css_animation=””]
Need to employ the specialist of your choice
in Swaziland NOW?
Get a calculation of the total payroll cost and our quote
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text css_animation=””]
Want to know how our solution can help you streamline your business?
For a free phone consultation