- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record (EOR) in Austria
Global employment services
Businesses in the process of expanding globally often face challenges when it comes to compliantly onboarding employees in foreign countries. In most cases, legal compliance requires the establishment of a legal in-country business entity, a complex, costly and time-consuming process that many employers are not ready to undertake.
To help your organization legally onboard and payroll a workforce in Austria, Acumen International offers a global employment solution via our Global Employer of Record / EOR. As a global employment organization, Acumen International serves both end employers and service companies representing international clients. Partner with Acumen International, and let us help you handle your global employment and HR needs.
Spotlight on Austria:
Austria (the Republic of Austria) is situated in the southern part of Central Europe, north of Italy and Slovenia. It consists of nine federated states. Austria has been a European Union Member since 1995.
- Capital: Vienna.
- Population: 8,884,864 in July 2021. Nearly two-thirds of the populace lives in urban areas.
- Labor Force: 3,739 million in 2020.
- Industries: Top industries in Austria are construction, machinery, vehicles and parts, food, metals, chemicals, lumber and paper, electronics, and tourism.
- Trading partners: Austria’s top import/export partners are Germany, United States, Italy, Switzerland and Germany, Italy, Czechia respectively.
- Local currency: Euro.
- Minimum wage: There is no minimum wage in Austria. Minimum salary set by collective agreements depending on the sector one works in.
- 13/14 salaries: There are 13th and 14th salaries in Austria – the holiday bonus paid out with June salary and the Christmas bonus, paid out with November salary.
Employ your Selected Workforce in Austria via Acumen’s Employer of Record / EOR Solution
Acumen’s Global Employer of Record / EOR solution was designed to help international companies like yours expand your global reach and engage the brightest global talent for your projects.
Acumen’s Employer of Record / EOR service in Austria offers an efficient and inexpensive alternative to direct hiring.
As an Employer of Record services provider, Acumen International helps businesses to legally engage and pay their selected highly skilled professionals in Austria. Businesses desiring to hire local employees should be prepared to pay competitive salaries, to attract and retain the most qualified candidates.
Acumen International offers a global PEO and payroll solution to take care of all the details of payroll while ensuring full compliance with in-country labor and taxation laws. To get more information about Acumen’s Global PEO and payroll service in Austria click here.
Legally Onboard and Payroll your Employees in Austria with Acumen’s Global Employment Solution
Acumen’s Global employment services are designed to provide our clients with professional assistance to meet their global HR needs, such as:
- Global talent acquisition and retention
- Global expansion, to help you quickly enter new global markets without legal and HR compliance risks
- Local support for international clients and their expat employees
You can trust Acumen to handle the global employment and HR details of your workforce management in Austria, to ensure full compliance with in-country employment laws. Reduce your risks while expanding your business, without establishing your own legal entity in Austria.
In the process of our EOR service, we prepare all necessary contracts for the employment relationship. After the contracts have been signed, the employee can be registered for social security. The registration for social security must be done before the employee starts working. Once the employee has registered for social insurance, the on-boarding process is complete and the employee can start work.
Leave it to Acumen to hire and compensate your employees on your behalf, so you can focus on growing your business.
In addition to legally onboarding local citizens, we are able to organize work permits and business visa sponsorship for your expatriate team via our Employer of Record, and employ them on your behalf, once legal permissions have been attained.
With Acumen, you can rest assured that all legal requirements are met for compliant hiring and compensating of your local and expatriate employees in Austria, and in 190 countries worldwide where we serve our international clients.