FAQ – test
4. What is payroll
5. How to choose the best PEO service
About Acumen International (or EGE)
1. What is Acumen International
2. What are the core services provided by Acumen Int?
3. What is EGE
4. Which products are included into the Acumen Global Alliance
5. How EGE can help
6. Which services are included into EGE solution
7. Whom Acumen International can help
8. How it works
9. Which industries we work with
10. How long is onboarding process
1. What is a hybrid workforce?
2. How to choose between independent contractor and employee
3. What is misclassification risk?
4. How does global payroll works?
5. What is the difference between local PEO and global PEO?
6. How to estimate global employment cost in one click worldwide
7. Where to find comprehensive information about incountry employment regulations
1. How you can help your clients
2. Why can’t we do all the jobs ourselves?
3. Are there any significant indirect advantages of our cooperation with Acumen International?
4. How easy is setting up foreign payroll with Acumen International?
5. What agencies can benefit from the Express Global Employment service from Acumen International?
6. Which companies can increase their revenue with Acumen Int?
1. Does the Express Global Employment service from Acumen International reduce Employer’s risks arising from dismissal of employees?
2. Under what legislation do we sign a contract with Acumen International?
3. What are the benefits of Express Global Employment for Employers?
4. What are the benefits of Express Global Employment for Employees?
5. How much time does it take to get an employee on payroll via the Express Global Employment service?
What is PEO
PEO stands for professional employer organization. A global PEO functions as a co-employer, sharing in multiple workforce-related responsibilities and providing employment services like employee benefits provision and payroll processing.
A global PEO company can hire your global workforce and become their legal employer, while you remain responsible and liable for your employees, and retain autonomy in decision-making that affects them.
Express Global PEO can help you quickly onboard local employees and get everything ready for fast employment of your expat staff post immigration. We help your business quickly establish a presence in 190 countries world-wide, sidestepping local restrictions and bureaucratic logjams that can cost your company time and money.
What is EOR
An employer of record, or EOR, enters into a service agreement with the client’s business to employ their foreign workers on the client’s behalf. This means the client company has no legal ties to the employee and gets freedom from having to establish its own legal entities and hire workers directly. The EOR acts as the legal employer and assumes all responsibility and liability for employees while they perform work for the client. An EOR handles payroll, withholds and files taxes, and ensures that employment practices conform to local regulations. A global EOR service is designed to fulfil a similar function on a global scale and help businesses onboard global workforce while meeting compliance requirements world-wide. Acumen International’s global EOR service gets you covered in 190 countries.
A Global Employment Organization, ‘GEO’ is a global solution that allows businesses to legally employ staff globally without the need of creating costly business entities in foreign countries. A GEO is fully compliant with local labor law, tax laws and immigration legislation. You select the best candidates from the international labor pool and we will onboard them for you, in full compliance with local regulations to protect you from compliance risks and unexpected costs.
Our global employment solution changes the way businesses operate on the international landscape. By leveraging our global infrastructure, you can onboard, payroll, and manage your global workforce through a single global employment service provider, with unlimited employees, in any number of countries.
What is payroll
How to choose the best PEO service
About Acumen International (or EGE)
What is Acumen International
Acumen International is a global Professional Employer Organization (PEO), which means we can employ your international workforce on your behalf in 190 countries worldwide. We would act as a legal employer for your foreign employees, we would register them with statutory authorities in your target country or countries and payroll them on a monthly basis. We can handle additional expenses like car rent, office rent, benefits and business trips administration too. We can also sponsor work permits for your expatriates you need to send on international assignments.
What are the core services provided by Acumen Int?
What is EGE
The Express Global Employment is Acumen International’s in-house solution aimed to provide a quick, manageable, fully-compliant worldwide (in 190 countries) payroll solution via a single point of contact. As a result, the Customer gets a number of benefits that otherwise would be problematic or unjustifiably expensive.
Which products are included into the Acumen Global Alliance
We decided to create the Acumen Global Alliance so that our new Licensed Partners will be able to offer our global services to their clients also. Our mission is to enable Licensee Partners to leverage our international network and what we can do for our clients. As one of our Licensees you will become an Authorized Acumen Alliance Partner. You’ll get our Marketing, Sales and operation support. You’ll receive the License which enables you to sell Global Employment and International Recruitment services to your market, and as an Acumen Global Alliance Partner you’ll have the support of a Global community of peers. Helping your clients fulfill their ambitions to grow globally, support their customers worldwide and manage the international workforce to boost their gross and expertise is one of the inspiring services you can deliver.
Fill out the form below to request the Acumen Global Alliance Licensee Information Pack
See more: ACUMEN GLOBAL ALLIANCE Overview Webinar
How EGE can help
Our innovative Express Global Employment (EGE) is designed to help businesses start operations in literally any foreign market or markets within only 72 hours. Express Global Employment offers a flexible innovative alternative to conventional business expansion. You can operate in any country without the cost of setting up a legal entity.
Acting as a legal employer on your behalf, we would legally onboard your workforce in the target locations and arrange monthly payroll for them. Also, we can process business expenses and provide employee benefits like cars, mobile phones, laptops and Internet, housing, and others.
Which services are included into EGE solution
Whom Acumen International can help
Our solution works for both Agencies and End Employers, such as SMEs with limited budgets or large enterprises who are not ready to commit to certain countries and need an interim solution to get established there.
How it works
- You select the candidate and share your project details in the request form. We can help you to recruit a candidate if there’s a need.
- We prepare a customized in-country employment costs analysis for you based on the candidates info you have and your needs.
- You sign the Agreement with our UK legal entity which is governed by Western legislation. It’s a single service agreement which allows to onboard any headcount in any number of countries.
- We’re drafting and approving the Employment Agreement with you and having it signed with the employee in accordance with local rules and legislations.
- We onboard your candidate compliantly within the days after signing the agreement.
- We do monthly invoicing to you, the payroll and tax filings with the single invoice in accordance to the local law. You have the employees working for you from almost any country in the world.
- 24/7 support for you and your employees.commit to certain countries and need an interim solution to get established there.
Who are our partners
Which industries we work with
We work with international businesses, growing companies and start-ups across many industries, from IT to agriculture. Industries such as automotive, airplane, oil and gas, healthcare and pharmaceuticals pursue volume potential while for service companies in industries like finance, horeca or logistics presence in the new or emerging markets is essential to providing full service to their clients, wherever they go.
How long is onboarding process
As a pioneer of Express Global Employment solution, we can officially onboard employees in as little as 72 hours to meet your company’s immediate employment needs.
What is a hybrid workforce?
- A hybrid workforce is a team of employees that have a flexible work structure consisting of both in-office and remote workers.
- International people that you employ using our Global PEO solution is a hybrid workforce as a kind of hybrid of independent and direct salesforces.
- Build a hybrid salesforce that is 100% dedicated to your products and brand. By combining the expertise of independent agents or contractors with the loyalty of salaried employees, you create a win-win situation that gives you the best of both worlds, while mitigating your compliance, financial and business risks. A global Professional Employment Organization (PEO) can provide the ideal solution to your overseas staffing problems.
What is the difference between a PEO and a staffing company?
How to choose between independent contractor and employee
- A worker who is a natural person, working directly and exclusively with the Client, who is provided with the tools and equipment to perform the job, who has subordination, control of hours, whose work is subject to the direction of his manager, who has financial dependency, who has limited autonomy (technical and directive) is to be considered an employee and not an Independent Contractor.
- Some extra information you can find by reviewing our short video
- In addition, here you can download a checklist, that would help you to understand better preferable method of engagement considering your company’s aims, resources and strategic plans. This check list is for IT specialist, however I’m sure that this information can be applicable in your case.
What is misclassification risk?
The risk of misclassification is associated with the fact that some Companies want to avoid paying employer’s cost, benefits and taxes to the government. For that, instead of employing a worker, they pay the worker as an Independent Contract. However, if the worker decided to go to Labor Courts and claim that his relationship with the company was in fact an employer-employee relationship, the worker would win and at this point Courts would order the Company to retro-pay all that was due as an employment relationship, plus fees and any other compensation that a judge might understand is due.
How does global payroll work?
What is the difference between local PEO and global PEO?
International/Global PEO and local PEO companies provide different scope of services. We need to differentiate International PEO and PEO that operates locally in a country. E.g. PEO that provides services in the United States offers services of human resource consulting, safety and risk mitigation services, payroll processing, employer payroll tax filing, workers’ compensation insurance, workforce management technology, training etc. This type of PEO enters into a contractual co-employment agreement with its client. But a client still acts as a legal employer. We provide International PEO – a company that acts as a legal employer for the employee while the employee works for his actual employer company (Client). A global PEO does the onboarding and arranges monthly payroll for the employee on a client’s behalf in 190 countries.
How to estimate global employment cost in one click worldwide
Where to find comprehensive information about incountry employment regulations
How you can help your clients
- Help your clients expand globally while mitigating non-compliance risks
- Streamline your client’s global hiring process by working with a single global PEO provider
- Leverage Acumen’s global network and hyper local expertise in 190 countries to fulfill projects for your clients
- Benefit from our extensive in-country expertise without having to study all the details yourself
- Minimize client dissatisfaction, which can ruin your brand and retain satisfied clients by fully meeting their needs
- Increase your business revenue
Can a staffing company use a PEO?
Why can’t we do all the jobs ourselves?
You can! But your total expenses and time needed will most possibly skyrocket, while you might be exposed to compliance and local legislation risks. You can get much more for the same amount of money and for much less time with safer and more reliable results when you delegate this job to Acumen International. Follow the “Click for Country Payroll Calculation & Our Quotes” link to ensure that.
Are there any significant indirect advantages of our cooperation with Acumen International?
Working with us you built your own network which has significant value by itself nowadays. This adds up to your flexibility, dynamics, agility, capabilities to do your main business in the best possible way. While this advantage is indirect, it’s quite important and doesn’t need an extra payment for that. This can pay off in the projects you haven’t even started yet!
How easy is setting up foreign payroll with Acumen International?
Setting up payroll with Acumen International is as easy as sending an email. Sufficient is to fill up a simple and transparent online form and to get your quotation for your approval within one working day (that is why the service is called the Express Global Employment). Upon your approval the contract can be drafted and signed within few days. In the meanwhile, all the preparation work will be done by Acumen International. You can cover as many countries/locations as needed within a single contract with the UK legal entity.
What agencies can benefit from the Express Global Employment service from Acumen International?
HR, Payroll, Outstaffing, Accounting and similar companies can quickly and effectively satisfy their Customers’ need in foreign employment with the help of Acumen International’s Express Global Employment service. Get in touch and receive your special Agency quote for the specified countries and all the staff within one working day. Having a frame contract with us can make the process even faster and more convenient to your Customer’s satisfaction. For your Customers all the process will be smooth and painless and you will remain the single point of contact for them with all connected benefits for you, including the welcome income (commission).
Which companies can increase their revenue with Acumen Int?
- staffing agencies,
- PEO and Employer of Record companies,
- recruitment and executive search agencies,
- Global Mobility companies,
- HR companies,
- legal bodies,
- accountancy firms.
Does the Express Global Employment service from Acumen International reduce Employer’s risks arising from dismissal of employees?
Use of the Express Global Employment service drastically reduces Employer’s risks arising from dismissal of employees, as Acumen International carries all the burden of legal and other issues of this process, keeping the Employer distant and safe.
Under what legislation do we sign a contract with Acumen International?
You sign a contract with a UK legal entity enjoying the transparency, guarantees and comprehensibility of the UK legal system
What are the benefits of Express Global Employment for Employers?
The biggest benefit is reduction of expenses of employment, especially when hiring foreign staff in a lot of locations, as all the necessary arrangements, payroll proceedings, benefits, withholdings, compliance control, etc. are provided by the Acumen International’s staff. No need to complicate your organizational structure with all accompanying troubles and expenses. You also drastically accelerate all the steps in the process of hiring and dismissing your foreign staff. All this adds profitability and agility to your business and also allows you to compete with other companies in attracting the best in a tight pool of talented professionals (IT industry is a good example).
What are the benefits of Express Global Employment for Employees?
An employee’s productivity improves as he/she gets all the appropriate payments and benefits from professional human resources service flawlessly, entirely and in time in full compliance with local labor law. That’s exactly what the Express Global Employment service is about. Health programs, life insurance, car rental and more – all this is well-arranged and proceeded quickly in full compliance with local regulations
How much time does it take to get an employee on payroll via the Express Global Employment service?
As soon as you have a foreign employee to hire, all the proceedings needed to get her/him on payroll via the Express Global Employment service can take as little as one-three working days, depending on the destination country.
Is there any risk if my foreign staff is working as contractors?
A short answer is between “Somewhat” and “A lot”. As a longer answer is country-specific, you might follow the “Free Advice” link to get more information regarding your particular case, but don’t hesitate, as the risks can be quite high and expensive indeed.