- Global PEO and payroll
- Global HR Compliance
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Guatemala
Global employment services
Willing to hire international workforce in Guatemala? We are here to help you.
Send us your project details here, and we will be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Guatemala in a fast and cost-effective way.
Spotlight on Guatemala:
- Location – Guatemala is a country in Central America bordered by Mexico to the north and west, the Pacific Ocean to the southwest, Belize to the northeast, the Caribbean to the east, Honduras to the east and El Salvador to the southeast.
- Capital – Guatemala’s capital city is Guatemala City.
- Population – Guatemala has a population of about 17,263 million and an area of 108,889 sq. km.
- Labor force – The labor force participation rate in Guatemala in the fourth quarter of 2018 is 60.20 percent.
- Currency – The national currency of Guatemala is Quetzal.
- Holidays – Guatemala has 13 major public holidays: New Year’s Day, Variable Maundy Thursday, Good Friday and Holy Saturday, International Workers’ Day, Army Day, Independence Day, Revolution Day, All Saints’ Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, the local holiday.
More and more global companies are seeing the value of hiring international employees in Guatemala to have a presence on this market. With local legislative peculiarities, the challenge is to engage global workforce in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
With this in mind, Acumen International has designed a global employment, aka International Employer of Record (EOR) payroll solution to help global companies, just like yours, expand their international reach or engage the brightest global talent with their projects. If you are seeking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of a global talent based in Guatemala, if you have already selected a candidate and want him to work for you remotely from Guatemala in a legally compliant way, our global employment solution is the way for you to go.
Like every other country, Guatemala has its own employment nuances, which must be fully observed to ensure 100% compliance. Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Guatemala so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly.
Employer of Record solution in Guatemala
Global Employer of Record is an integrated solution that is designated to help you rise to the daunting challenges of hiring and managing your remote employees in Guatemala, which includes:
- familiarizing with the country’s employment legislation
- onboarding of employees
- payrolling employees on a monthly basis in local currency/ies
- and arranging for visa and work permit if you need to employ expatriate personnel in Guatemala
Via a Global Employer of Record solution, Acumen International can employ the selected candidate or candidates on your behalf in Guatemala in a record time. We become your trusted partner and guide you through local labor laws thus eliminating any employment risks for you and freeing you from the necessity to go into all legislative specificities or set everything up by yourselves. Also, we will resolve all local labor issues for you, which would give you freedom to focus on your main business objectives.
As part of the benefits of using our international Employer of Record and payroll outsourcing solution in Guatemala is that we can organize work permits and business visas in Guatemala required for expatriates’ immigration.