- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Denmark
Global employment services
Willing to hire international workforce in Denmark? We are here to help you.
Send us your project details here, and we will be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Denmark in a fast and cost-effective way.
Spotlight on Denmark:
- Location – Located in Europe and shares borders with Germany.
- Capital – Copenhagen.
- Population – 5.6 million.
- Labor force – 68.20 percent (2017).
- Currency – Danish Krone (DKK).
- Export – DKK 49.7 billion (2017). Export commodities: Machinery; chemicals and related products; live animals, food, beverages and tobacco; miscellaneous manufactured articles; and manufactured goods. Major export partners are: Germany (16 percent of total imports), Sweden (12 percent), the US (8 percent), the UK and Norway (6 percent each), and the Netherlands (5 percent).
- Import – DKK 46.2 (2017). Imports products: Machinery; miscellaneous manufactured articles; manufactured goods; live animals, food, beverages and tobacco; chemicals and related products; and transport equipment. Main import partners are: Germany (21 percent of total imports), Sweden (12 percent), the Netherlands and China (8 percent each), and Norway and the UK (4 percent each).
More and more global companies are seeing the value of hiring international employees in Denmark to have a presence on this market. With local legislative peculiarities, the challenge is to engage global workforce in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
With this in mind, Acumen International has designed a global employment, aka International Employer of Record (EOR) payroll solution to help global companies, just like yours, expand their international reach or engage the brightest global talent with their projects. If you are seeking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of a global talent based in Denmark, if you have already selected a candidate and want him to work for you remotely from Denmark in a legally compliant way, our global employment solution is the way for you to go.
Like every other country, Denmark has its own employment nuances, which must be fully observed to ensure 100% compliance. Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Denmark so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly.
Employer of Record solution in Denmark
Global Employer of Record is an integrated solution that is designated to help you rise to the daunting challenges of hiring and managing your remote employees in Denmark, which includes:
- familiarizing with the country’s employment legislation
- onboarding of employees
- payrolling employees on a monthly basis in local currency/ies
- and arranging for visa and work permit if you need to employ expatriate personnel in Denmark
Via a Global Employer of Record solution, Acumen International can employ the selected candidate or candidates on your behalf in Denmark in a record time. We become your trusted partner and guide you through local labor laws thus eliminating any employment risks for you and freeing you from the necessity to go into all legislative specificities or set everything up by yourselves. Also, we will resolve all local labor issues for you, which would give you freedom to focus on your main business objectives.
As part of the benefits of using our international Employer of Record and payroll outsourcing solution in Denmark is that we can organize work permits and business visas in Denmark required for expatriates’ immigration.