- Global PEO and payroll
- Global HR Compliance
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Azerbaijan
Global Employment Solutions
Businesses in the process of expanding globally often face challenges when it comes to compliantly onboarding employees in foreign countries. In most cases, legal compliance requires establishing a legal in-country business entity, a complex, costly, and time-consuming process that many employers are not ready to undertake.
To help your organization legally onboard and payroll a workforce in Azerbaijan, Acumen International offers a global employment solution via our Global Employer of Record / EOR designed to help you circumvent the legalities of direct hiring, eliminating the need for you to establish a legal entity in Azerbaijan to conduct business there.
Spotlight on Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan (Republic of Azerbaijan) is a country in southwestern Asia. Azerbaijan borders the Caspian Sea, Russia and Georgia to the north, Armenia, Turkey to the west, and Iran to the south. Situated in 9 out of 11 existing climatic zones, Azerbaijan has a unique geographical position.
- Capital: Baku.
- Population: 10.282.283 (July 2021).
- Labor force: 4.939 million (2019).
- Local currency: Manat (AZN).
- Minimum statutory salary: Azerbaijan has a government-mandated minimum wage, and no worker in Azerbaijan can be paid less than this mandatory minimum rate of pay. Minimum Wages in Azerbaijan remained fixed at 250 AZN/Month in 2020.
- Salary currency: Wages shall be paid in the currency of the Republic of Azerbaijan, the Manat.
- Most developing industries: Azerbaijan’s economy is based on gas and oil, steel, iron, chemical and petrochemical products, and textiles. Main agricultural crops include wheat, barley, corn, fruits (wine grapes), potatoes, cotton, tea, silk, and tobacco. The country also produces other potentially valuable crops, including indigenous pink grapes and persimmon. Agriculture accounts for 5.2% of GDP, industry accounts for 52.2%, and services account for 35.2% of GDP. Flourishing service sectors include banking, construction, and real estate. Azerbaijan has privileged tourism potential. The country’s widespread salt springs are progressively turning into flourishing health spa resorts.
- Trading partners: Export partners are Italy, Turkey, Israel, Germany, and India with crude petroleum, natural gas, refined petroleum, tomatoes, and gold. The main import partners are the United Kingdom, Russia, Turkey, and China. Import commodities include gold, cars, refined petroleum, wheat, and packaged medical supplies.
Employ your Selected Workforce via Acumen Employer of Record (EOR) in Azerbaijan
As a Global Employer of Record services provider, Acumen International helps businesses legally engage and pay their selected highly skilled professionals in Azerbaijan.
Businesses desiring to hire local employees should be prepared to pay competitive salaries to attract and retain the most qualified candidates. Acumen International serves both end employers and service companies representing international clients as a global employment organization.
Acumen’s Global employment services are designed to provide our clients with professional assistance to meet their global HR needs, such as:
- Global talent acquisition and retention
- Global expansion to help you quickly enter new global markets without legal and HR compliance risks
- Local support for international clients and their ex-pat employees
Acumen’s Employer of Record / EOR service in Azerbaijan offers an efficient and inexpensive alternative to direct hire. Our employer of record solution allows companies to operate in Azerbaijan and across 190 international markets where we serve our clients without registering as a local business entity.
Legally onboard and payroll employees in Azerbaijan via Acumen Employer of Record / EOR
Acumen’s EOR global employment solution helps businesses overcome legal challenges by hiring and compensating your local and ex-pat workforce in Azerbaijan on your behalf risk-free and cost-effectively.
If you are looking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of Azerbaijan-based global talent, or if you have already selected a local candidate to work for you remotely and in full legal compliance in Azerbaijan, our global EOR solution is the ideal choice for you.
You can trust Acumen to handle your workforce management’s global employment and HR details in Azerbaijan to ensure full compliance with in-country employment laws.
Acumen’s Global Employer of Record / EOR solution was designed to help international companies like yours expand their global reach and engage the brightest global talent for their projects.
In addition to legally onboarding local citizens, we can organize work permits and business visa sponsorship for your expatriate team via our Global Employer of Record and employ them on your behalf once legal permissions have been attained.
Partner with Acumen International, and let us help you handle your global employment and HR needs. With Acumen, you can rest assured that all legal requirements are met for compliant hiring and compensating your local and expatriate employees in Azerbaijan and 190 countries worldwide, where we serve our international clients.
Reduce risks while expanding your business without establishing your legal entity in Azerbaijan. Leave it to Acumen to hire and compensate your employees on your behalf, so you can focus on growing your business.
Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Azerbaijan, so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly on your behalf.