- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Kyrgyzstan
Global employment services
Willing to hire international employees in Kyrgyzstan? We’re here to help.
Send us project details here and we’ll be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Kyrgyzstan quickly and cost-effectively.
Spotlight on Kyrgyzstan:
- Location – a country in Central Asia also known as Kirghizia
- Capital – Bishkek
- Population – 6.4 million
- Official language – Kyrgyz
- Recognized minority languages – Russian, Uzbek
- Government – Unitary parliamentary constitutional republic
- Currency – Som
- Dominant religion – Islam
- Labor force – 2.7 million
- Exports – $1.8 billion (2017). Exportable goods: cotton, meat, wool and tobacco
- Main export partners: Switzerland, Kazakhstan, Russia, EU, Uzbekistan
- Imports – $4.2 billion (2017). Import products: agricultural products, fuel
- Main import partners: China, Russia, Kazakhstan, EU, Turkey
- Public holidays – Orthodox Christmas, Defenders of the Fatherland Day, Women’s Day, Nooruz, Labor Day, Constitution Day, Victory Day, Independence Day, Day of the Great October Socialist Revolution.
Employment in Kyrgyzstan
Employment in Kyrgyzstan is conducted by means of a written employment contract. An agreement can be formulated in any language but a binding Kyrgyzstan version is a must.
The employment contract must include the following information:
- the date and place of the employment contract;
- the parties’ contact information;
- the workplace at which the work is to be performed;
- the name of the position, profession, professions indicating qualifications in accordance with the staffing of the organization or specific work function;
- the date of commencement of work;
- the term of the employment contract;
- mode of operation;
- the rights and obligations of employees and employers;
- payment conditions (including the amount of the tariff rate or salary employee, allowances and bonuses, compensations for hazardous and harmful working conditions);
- the characteristics of reliable working conditions, compensation and benefits to employees for work in difficult, hazardous or dangerous conditions;
- the signature of the parties.
In the case of dismissal without legal reason or with violation of set orders of dismissal or the illegal redeployment to another job the court has the right to announce a decision about compensating an employee for moral harm, caused by the specified actions. The amount of compensation is determined by the court.
- Are you seeking to reinforce your existing team with the expertise of Kyrgyzstan-based international employees?
- Have you already selected a candidate from Kyrgyzstan?
- Do you want the prospect to work for you remotely from Kyrgyzstan?
- Would you prefer to hire shortly and stay compliant with Kyrgyzstan legislation?
Our global employment solution is the way to go!
Like every other country, Kyrgyzstan has its own employment specifics. Abiding by the local employment law ensures 100% compliance.
By entrusting local tax and law subordination as well as workforce employment and management to an authority with extensive expertise, you safeguard professional handling of all things legal in Kyrgyzstan on behalf of your company.
Employer of Record solution in Kyrgyzstan
Employer of Record is an integrated solution designed to help you hire and manage your remote employees in Kyrgyzstan, which includes:
- familiarizing with the country’s employment legislation
- onboarding of employees
- payrolling employees on a monthly basis in local currency/ies
- arranging for business visa and work permit if you need to employ expatriate personnel in Kyrgyzstan.
Acumen Employer of Record can promptly employ the selected candidate (or multiple prospects) on your behalf in Kyrgyzstan. We become your trusted partner and guide you through local labor laws thus eliminating:
- any and all employment risks
- the need to go into legislative specifics and set everything up on your own
- all local labor issues.
Handing all these compulsory global employment processes to experts will spare your precious business hours for more strategic task solving.