- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Visa, work permit & immigration support
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in the Philippines
Global employment services
Willing to hire international workforce in the Philippines? We are here to help you.
Send us your project details here, and we will be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in the Philippines in a fast and cost-effective way.
Spotlight on the Philippines:
- Location – The Philippines is a unitary sovereign and archipelagic country in Southeast Asia.
- Capital – The Philippines’s capital city is Manila.
- Population – The Philippines population is about 108,116 million (2019) and an area of 343,448 sq. km.
- Labor force – The labor force participation rate in the Philippines is 62.1 percent (2019) with an average of 65.06 percent, starting from 1990.
- Currency – The national currency of the Philippines is Piso.
- Holidays – The Philippines has 10 major public holidays: New Year’s Day, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Araw ng Kagitingan, Labor Day, Independence Day, National Heroes’ Day, Bonifacio Day, Christmas Day, Rizal Day.
More and more global companies are seeing the value of hiring international employees in the Philippines to have a presence on this market. With local legislative peculiarities, the challenge is to engage global workforce in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
With this in mind, Acumen International has designed a global employment, aka International Employer of Record (EOR) payroll solution to help global companies, just like yours, expand their international reach or engage the brightest global talent with their projects. If you are seeking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of a global talent based in the Philippines, if you have already selected a candidate and want him to work for you remotely from the Philippines in a legally compliant way, our global employment solution is the way for you to go.
Like every other country, the Philippines has its own employment nuances, which must be fully observed to ensure 100% compliance. Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in the Philippines so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly.
Employer of Record solution in the Philippines
Global Employer of Record is an integrated solution that is designated to help you rise to the daunting challenges of hiring and managing your remote employees in the Philippines, which includes:
- familiarizing with the country’s employment legislation
- onboarding of employees
- payrolling employees on a monthly basis in local currency/ies
- and arranging for visa and work permit if you need to employ expatriate personnel in the Philippines
Via a Global Employer of Record solution, Acumen International can employ the selected candidate or candidates on your behalf in the Philippines in a record time. We become your trusted partner and guide you through local labor laws thus eliminating any employment risks for you and freeing you from the necessity to go into all legislative specificities or set everything up by yourselves. Also, we will resolve all local labor issues for you, which would give you freedom to focus on your main business objectives.
As part of the benefits of using our international Employer of Record and payroll outsourcing solution in the Philippines is that we can organize work permits and business visas in the Philippines required for expatriates’ immigration.