- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Poland
Global employment services
Willing to hire international employees in Poland? We’re here to help.
Send us project details here and we’ll be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Poland quickly and cost-effectively.
Employer of Record solution in Poland
Employer of Record is an integrated solution designed to help you hire and manage your remote employees in Poland, which includes:
- familiarizing with the country’s employment legislation
- onboarding of employees
- payrolling employees on a monthly basis in local currency/ies
- arranging for business visa and work permit if you need to employ expatriate personnel in Poland.
Acumen Employer of Record can promptly employ the selected candidate (or multiple prospects) on your behalf in Polandl. We become your trusted partner and guide you through local labor laws thus eliminating:
- any and all employment risks
- the need to go into legislative specifics and set everything up on your own
- all local labor issues.
Handing all these compulsory global employment processes to experts will spare your precious business hours for more strategic task solving.
Spotlight on Poland:
- Location – a country in Central Europe
- Capital – Warsaw
- Population – 38 million
- Official language – Polish
- Recognized minority languages – English, Russian, German
- Government – Unitary semi-presidential constitutional republic
- Currency – Złoty
- Dominant religion – Roman Catholicism
- Labor force – 18,176,456 people accounting for 72.2 % population as of 2019
- Exports – $230 billion (2020). Exportable goods: machinery and transport equipment, food and live animals
- Main export partners: Germany, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Netherlands
- Imports – $228 billion (2020). Import products: machinery and transport equipment, intermediate manufactured goods, chemicals, minerals, fuels, lubricants
- Main import partners: Germany, China, Russia, Netherlands, Italy, France, Czech Republic
- Public holidays – New Year’s Day, Three Kings’ Day, Easter, Easter Monday, Labor Day, Constitution Day, Mother’s Day, Pentecost Sunday, Corpus Christi, Father’s Day, Assumption Day, All Saint’s Day, Independence Day, Christmas Day, St. Stephen’s Day.
Employment in Poland
Flexible working is becoming more and more popular in the latest years. One of the features of the contemporary economy in Poland is a civil law agreement that bonds a business relationship between an employee and an employer.
Employee lawful protection has received some reinforcement from the governmental officials lately:
- added duration of maternal/paternal leave
- entitlement to join trade unions.
What is so Unique About Hiring in Poland?
Flexibility is a specific feature of the Polish workforce market. For instance, dismissal payment is lower in comparison with other European Union countries.
When hiring in Poland, keep the following in mind:
- social contribution and tax payments for a hired worker;
- childcare leave intricacies
- complex work permit regulations
- dealing with foreign employment legislation.
Note: any types of breaches to the European Union General Data Protection regulation most likely will entail harsh fines.
- Are you seeking to reinforce your existing team with the expertise of Poland-based international employees?
- Have you already selected a candidate from Poland?
- Do you want the prospect to work for you remotely from Polandl?
- Would you prefer to hire shortly and stay compliant with Poland legislation?
Our global employment solution is the way to go!
Like every other country, Poland has its own employment specifics. Abiding by the local employment law ensures 100% compliance.
By entrusting local tax and law subordination as well as workforce employment and management to an authority with extensive expertise, you safeguard professional handling of all things legal in Poland on behalf of your company.