- Global PEO and payroll
- Global HR Compliance
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Bahrain
Global employment services
If you have plans to expand your global business to Bahrain and need to employ a local workforce there, Acumen International’s Global Employer of Record / EOR is the perfect solution to help you legally onboard and payroll your workforce in Bahrain without establishing a local business entity.
Attempting to hire and payroll employees on your own in Bahrain can be challenging. You will have to familiarize yourself with the nuances of the country’s HR regulations and navigate Bahrain’s labor laws, costing you time, money and resources. In the process, you will have to be careful to avoid risks related to noncompliance and unintentional legal violations.
With Acumen International as a global employment organization and your trusted partner, you can outsource the complicated task of hiring talent in Bahrain to our team of global employment experts.
Spotlight on Bahrain:
Bahrain (officially the Kingdom of Bahrain) is an island country in Western Asia. It is situated on the Persian Gulf, between Qatar and the northeastern coast of Saudi Arabia.
- Capital: The capital and largest city is Manama.
- Population: 1,540,558 (2022).
- Labor force: 831,600.
- Official language: Arabic.
- Currency: Bahraini dinar (BHD).
- Key industries: Oil and natural gas play a dominant role in Bahrain’s economy. Other major economic activities are production of aluminum – Bahrain’s second biggest export after oil and gas –finance, and construction.
- Main Trading partners: United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Japan, United States. Export’s commodities are refined petroleum, aluminum and plating, crude petroleum, iron ore, and gold. Import includes cars, iron ore, jewelry, gold, gas turbines.
- Minimum statutory wage: Bahrain does not have a statutory minimum wage for the private sector.
- 13th salary: Bahrain does not require employers to pay 13th salaries.
Employ your Selected Workforce with Acumen’s Employer of Record / EOR in Bahrain
As an Employer of Record services provider, Acumen International cultivates the most advantageous conditions to help your business break into the Bahrain market. Our global employment services include legal engagement of top local talent on your behalf, compensation of your workforce with competitive wages, and provision of perks and benefits that retain them as loyal employees.
Acumen International’s EOR in Bahrain helps both employers and service companies who represent international clients to hire and compensate local employees in Bahrain. We offer professional assistance to meet our clients’ global employment needs, such as:
- Global talent acquisition and retention
- Help with global expansion, so you can quickly enter new global markets without legal and HR compliance risks
- Provision of local support for our international clients and their expat employees
Let us handle your employment needs for hiring, onboarding, compensating and terminating your global workforce, in full compliance with related tax and legal requirements.
Legally Onboard and Payroll Employees in Bahrain with Acumen’s Global Employment Solution
Acumen’s Global Employment Solution for engaging and payrolling your remote workforce in Bahrain is designed to help international companies like yours to hire and compensate your local and expat workforce.
In addition to legally onboarding local citizens, we help to organize work permits and sponsor business visas for your expatriate team via our Employer of Record solution, and employ them on your behalf, once legal permissions have been attained.
With Acumen, you can rest assured that all legal requirements are met for compliant hiring and compensating of your local and expatriate employees in Bahrain, and in 190 countries worldwide where we serve our international clients.
Acumen International strives to build relationships with our clients based on trust, professionalism, and long-term collaboration. Our goal is to help your company operate effectively and efficiently in global markets, so you can grow your business with minimal risks and obstacles.