- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Lithuania
Do you have Ukrainian workers who are planning to flee to Lithuania to escape the Russian conflict? Or have your employees already left Ukraine and arrived in Lithuania?
Acumen International can help companies like yours, including IT, to compliantly employ your Ukrainian talent in Lithuania within days. Acumen’s global PEO and Payroll solution helps you to legally relocate your Ukrainian personnel to Lithuania so you can enjoy uninterrupted workflow with employees you know and trust. Our solution enables us to arrange for global payroll, and to open bank accounts for your employees. We can also provide your talent with laptops, mobile phones, and other tools they need to perform their jobs.
Global employment services
Lithuania is attractive for international companies who want to do business in Europe and beyond. However, establishing a permanent business entity in Lithuania is not always the optimal solution for companies who are just beginning to explore the Lithuanian business landscape. Even if a permanent in-country entity is your end goal, you may need to gather a boots-on-the-ground team to help you get things up and running, prior to incorporation.
In either case, or if you are an agency representing a corporate client, Acumen International offers a perfect global Employer of Record (EOR) solution for legal and compliant hiring and compensating of your Lithuanian workforce.
Send us your project details here, and we will be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Lithuania in a fast and cost-effective way.
Spotlight on Lithuania:
Lithuania has an open and mixed economy that is classified as a high-income economy by the World Bank.
- Location: Lithuania is a country in the Baltic region of northern-eastern Europe, located between Latvia and Kaliningrad Oblast of Russia, west of Belarus, south of Poland and bordering the Baltic Sea.
- Capital: Vilnius.
- Currency: The national currency of Lithuania is Euro.
- Official language: Lithuanian.
- Population: 2,795,680.
- Labor force: 1.333 million.
- Most developing industries: The largest sectors in Lithuanian economy are services, industry and agriculture.
- Main trading partners: Latvia, Poland, Germany. Export’s commodities are
refined petroleum, furniture, cigarettes, wheat, polyethylene. Import’s commodities are crude petroleum, cars, packaged medicines, refined petroleum, electricity.
- Minimum statutory salary: Lithuania has a government-mandated minimum wage. National Minimum Wage is €4.47 per hour. The monthly wage calculated on the basis of a week of 40 working hours consists of a minimum €730.00.
- Thirteen salary: 13th-month payments are not required by law in Lithuania, however, it is common for employers to pay a performance-based bonus.
Employ Your Selected Workforce via Acumen Employer of Record (EOR) in Lithuania
Acumen’s Employer of Record solution in Lithuania offers an efficient and inexpensive alternative to an own company setup and direct hiring, to meet your global employment needs. Our solution gives companies the opportunity to operate in Lithuania, and in 190 international markets where we serve our clients, without registering as a local business entity.
As an Employer of Record services provider, Acumen International helps businesses to legally engage and pay their selected highly skilled professionals in Lithuania. Businesses that want to attract top local talent should plan on offering competitive salaries and benefits.
Acumen International’s EOR in Lithuania helps employers and service companies representing international clients to hire and compensate local employees in Lithuania. We offer professional assistance to meet our clients’ global HR needs, such as:
- Global talent acquisition and retention
- Global expansion assistance to help you quickly enter new global markets without legal and HR compliance risks
- Local support for international clients and their expat employees
Legally Onboard and Payroll Employees in Lithuania with Acumen’s Global Employment Solution
Acumen’s solid global employment solution was designed to help businesses avoid compliance risks and save money by hiring and compensating your local and expat workforce in Lithuania on your behalf. Our Global Employer of Record (EOR) helps international companies like yours expand globally by engaging the country’s brightest global talent for your projects.
Whether you need to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of local Lithuanian talent, or you have already selected a candidate to work for you remotely from Lithuania in full legal compliance, our global employment solution is a great choice for you.
In addition to legally onboarding Lithuanian employees, we can help to organize work permits and provide business visa sponsorship for your expatriate team, and employ them on your behalf once legal permissions are obtained.
Partner with Acumen International as your #1 global Employer of Record services provider, and let us help you manage your overseas employment and HR needs. With Acumen, you can rest assured that all legal requirements are met for compliant hiring and compensating of your local and expatriate employees in Lithuania, and in 190 countries worldwide where we serve our international clients.