- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Chile
Global employment services
Willing to hire international workforce in Chile? We are here to help you.
Send us your project details here, and we will be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Chile in a fast and cost-effective way.
Spotlight on Chile:
- Location – Chile is located in South America and shares borders with Argentina, Bolivia, and Peru.
- Capital – The capital city of Chile is Santiago.
- Population – Chile has a population of about 17.4 million and it covers the area of 756,096 sq. km (291,930 sq. miles).
- Labor force – The labor force participation rate in Chile in March 2017 is 59.47 percent with an average of 59.48 percent from 2010 until 2017.
- Currency – The national currency of Chile is the Chilean peso.
- Holidays – There are about 15 national holidays in Chile: New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Holy Saturday, Labor Day, Navy Day, Holiday of St. Peter & Paul, Holiday of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Holiday of the Assumption of Mary, Two-day national holiday and Army Day, Columbus Day, Reformation Day, All Saints’ Day, Holiday of the Immaculate Conception, Christmas, and Bank holiday.
More and more global companies are seeing the value of hiring international employees in Chile to have a presence on this market. With local legislative peculiarities, the challenge is to engage global workforce in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
With this in mind, Acumen International has designed a global employment, aka International Employer of Record (EOR) payroll solution to help global companies, just like yours, expand their international reach or engage the brightest global talent with their projects. If you are seeking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of a global talent based in Chile, if you have already selected a candidate and want him to work for you remotely from Chile in a legally compliant way, our global employment solution is the way for you to go.
Like every other country, Chile has its own employment nuances, which must be fully observed to ensure 100% compliance. Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Chile so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly.
Employer of Record solution in Chile
Global Employer of Record is an integrated solution that is designated to help you rise to the daunting challenges of hiring and managing your remote employees in Chile, which includes:
- familiarizing with the country’s employment legislation
- onboarding of employees
- payrolling employees on a monthly basis in local currency/ies
- and arranging for visa and work permit if you need to employ expatriate personnel in Chile
Via a Global Employer of Record solution, Acumen International can employ the selected candidate or candidates on your behalf in Chile in a record time. We become your trusted partner and guide you through local labor laws thus eliminating any employment risks for you and freeing you from the necessity to go into all legislative specificities or set everything up by yourselves. Also, we will resolve all local labor issues for you, which would give you freedom to focus on your main business objectives.
As part of the benefits of using our international Employer of Record and payroll outsourcing solution in Chile is that we can organize work permits and business visas in Chile required for expatriates’ immigration.