- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Uruguay
Global employment services
Willing to hire international workforce in Uruguay? We are here to help you.
Send us your project details here, and we will be happy to employ your international workforce on your behalf in Uruguay in a fast and cost-effective way.
Spotlight on Uruguay:
- Location – Located in South America and shares border with Argentina and Brazil.
- Capital – Montevideo.
- Population – 3.4 million.
- Labor force – 65.40 percent (2016).
- Currency – Uruguay Peso.
- Import – 716774 USD Thousand (2017). Import products: industrial supplies, food, beverages, crude oil, refined oil, machinery and equipment. Main import partners: Brazil, Argentina, China, United States, German, Mexico and Venezuela.
- Export – 724156 USD Thousand (2017). Export commodities: rice, beef, vegetables, dairy products and chemicals. Main export partners: Brazil, Argentina, China, Germany, Venezuela and United States
- Holidays – New Year’s Day; Labor Day; Constitution Day; Independence Day; Christmas Day.
More and more global companies are seeing the value of hiring international employees in Uruguay to have a presence on this market. With local legislative peculiarities, the challenge is to engage global workforce in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
With this in mind, Acumen International has designed a global employment, aka International Employer of Record (EOR) payroll solution to help global companies, just like yours, expand their international reach or engage the brightest global talent with their projects. If you are seeking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of a global talent based in Uruguay, if you have already selected a candidate and want him to work for you remotely from Uruguay in a legally compliant way, our global employment solution is the way for you to go.
Like every other country, Uruguay has its own employment nuances (discover more in Guide to Hiring & Firing in Uruguay), which must be fully observed to ensure 100% compliance. Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Uruguay so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly.
Employer of Record solution in Uruguay
Global Employer of Record is an integrated solution that is designated to help you rise to the daunting challenges of hiring and managing your remote employees in Uruguay, which includes:
- familiarizing with the country’s employment legislation
- onboarding of employees
- payrolling employees on a monthly basis in local currency/ies
- and arranging for visa and work permit if you need to employ expatriate personnel in Uruguay
Via a Global Employer of Record solution, Acumen International can employ the selected candidate or candidates on your behalf in Uruguay in a record time. We become your trusted partner and guide you through local labor laws thus eliminating any employment risks for you and freeing you from the necessity to go into all legislative specificities or set everything up by yourselves. Also, we will resolve all local labor issues for you, which would give you freedom to focus on your main business objectives.
As part of the benefits of using our international Employer of Record and payroll outsourcing solution in Uruguay is that we can organize work permits and business visas in Uruguay required for expatriates’ immigration.
To employ your candidates in Uruguay while achieving 100% compliance,
send us your project details and get a free quote.
Global Payroll Calculator
Hiring international workforce? What if you could instantly calculate the cost of hiring local employees in Uruguay (or in any other country of the world)? Would you be interested in discovering what your employer burden in Uruguay (or in any other country of the world) will be so you can plan and budget your global expansion/ global projects?
To help you instantly make your estimates, we have designed a unique online tool – Global Payroll Calculator. With its help, you can instantly calculate the total employer cost of hiring local employees in Uruguay and in other countries of our coverage, and make a preliminary budget for your global employees.
Our Global Payroll Calculator saves you hours of work required to discover in-country taxes and learn complex in-country payroll laws and regulations.
Click here to get started with your 5 FREE CALCULATIONS to learn the total cost of employment in Uruguay.