- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Malta
Global employment services
Do you have Ukrainian workers who are planning to flee to Malta to escape the Russian conflict? Or have your employees already left Ukraine and arrived in Malta?
Acumen International can help companies like yours, including IT, to compliantly employ your Ukrainian talent in Malta within days. Acumen’s global Employer of Record (EOR) solution helps you to legally relocate your Ukrainian personnel to Malta so you can enjoy uninterrupted workflow with employees you know and trust.
Malta is attractive for international companies who want to do business in Europe and beyond. However, establishing a permanent business entity in Malta is not always the optimal solution for companies who are just beginning to explore the Maltese business landscape. Even if a permanent in-country entity is your end goal, you may need to gather a boots-on-the-ground team to help you get things up and running, prior to incorporation.
In either case, or if you are an agency representing a corporate client, Acumen International offers a perfect global Employer of Record (EOR) solution for legal and compliant hiring and compensating of your Malta’s workforce.
Spotlight on Malta:
The Republic of Malta is an island country in Southern Europe in the center of the Mediterranean, south of Sicily (Italy). Being an EU member Malta has an advanced economy. The country has been successful in attracting gaming businesses, aircraft and ship registration, credit-card issuing banking licenses and also fund administration.
- Capital: Valletta.
- Languages: Maltese, English.
- Currency: Euro (EUR).
- Population: 464,186.
- Labor Force: 223,000.
- Developing Industries: Malta’s services sector continues to grow, with sustained growth in the financial services and online gaming sectors. The key industries are tourism, electronics, ship building and repair, construction, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, footwear, clothing, tobacco, aviation services, information technology services.
- Trading Partners: Malta’s economy is dependent on foreign trade in both goods and services, principally with Europe.The main trading partners are Germany, France, Italy.
- Minimum wage: The national minimum wage for full-time employees is 182.83 EUR per week for an employee aged 18 and over, 176.05 EUR per week for an employee aged 17, and 173.21 EUR per week for an employee aged under 17. The national minimum wage for part-time employees is calculated pro-rata at the same hourly rate of a comparable full-time employee in accordance with the relevant Wage Regulation Order.
- 13th salary: There are no provisions in the law regarding thirteenth salary.
Employ your Selected Workforce in Malta via Acumen’s Employer of Record / EOR Solution
Acumen’s Global Employer of Record / EOR solution was designed to help international companies like yours expand your global reach and engage the brightest global talent for your projects.
Acumen’s Employer of Record / EOR service in Malta offers an efficient and inexpensive alternative to direct hiring.
As an Employer of Record services provider, Acumen International helps businesses to legally engage and pay their selected highly skilled professionals in Malta. Businesses desiring to hire local employees should be prepared to pay competitive salaries, to attract and retain the most qualified candidates.
Leave it to Acumen to hire and compensate your employees on your behalf, so you can focus on growing your business.
Legally Onboard and Payroll your Employees in Malta with Acumen’s Global Employment Solution
Reduce your risks while expanding your business, without establishing your own legal entity in Malta. You can trust Acumen to handle the global employment and HR details of your workforce management in Malta, to ensure full compliance with in-country employment laws.
Acumen’s Global employment services are designed to provide our clients with professional assistance to meet their global HR needs, such as:
- Global talent acquisition and retention
- Global expansion, to help you quickly enter new global markets without legal and HR compliance risks
- Local support for international clients and their expat employees
With Acumen, you can rest assured that all legal requirements are met for compliant hiring and compensating of your employees in Malta, and in 190 countries worldwide where we serve our international clients, without registering as a local business entity.