- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record / EOR in the Netherlands
Global employment services
Businesses in the process of expanding globally often face challenges when it comes to compliantly onboarding employees in foreign countries. In most cases, legal compliance requires the establishment of a legal in-country business entity, a complex, costly and time-consuming process that many employers are not ready to undertake.
To help your organization legally onboard and payroll a workforce in the Netherlands, Acumen International offers a global employment solution via our Global Employer of Record (EOR) designed to help you circumvent the legalities of direct hiring, eliminating the need for you to establish a legal entity in the Netherlands in order to conduct business there.
Spotlight on Netherlands:
The Kingdom of the Netherlands consists of four countries: the Netherlands (informally Holland) and three special municipalities located in the Caribbean. Situated between the North Sea, Germany and Belgium the Netherlands can be a prime location to expand your business in the Western Europe.
- Capital: Amsterdam.
- Population: 17,337,403 (July 2021).
- Official languages: Dutch. An official language in Fryslan province is Frisian.
- Local currency: Euro (€, EUR)
- Labor force: 8.907 million (2020).
- Industries: Being a part of the eurozone the Netherlands has the sixth-largest EU economy. The industry focuses on chemicals, petroleum refining, electrical machinery, fishing and food processing. Netherlands’ agriculture is highly mechanized.
- Import/Export partners: The Netherlands is one of the world’s largest agricultural exporters. Export commodities also are refined petroleum, packaged medicines, computers, broadcasting and photography equipment. The Netherlands imports cars, crude petroleum. The Netherlands has stable trading relations with Germany, Belgium, United Kingdom, China, Russia, France, and the United States.
- Minimum wage: The monthly minimum statutory salary is 1,701.80 EUR per month (in 2021).
- 13,14th salaries: Most companies pay their employees an extra payment in the form of an end-of-year bonus so-called ’13th month’ salary in December.
Employ your Selected Workforce in the Netherlands via Acumen’s Employer of Record / EOR Solution
Acumen’s Global employment services are designed to provide our clients with professional assistance to meet their global HR needs, such as:
- Global talent acquisition and retention
- Global expansion, to help you quickly enter new global markets without legal and HR compliance risks
- Local support for international clients and their expat employees
Businesses desiring to hire local employees should be prepared to pay competitive salaries, to attract and retain the most qualified candidates. As a global employment organization, Acumen International serves both end employers and service companies representing international clients.
Acumen’s Employer of Record (EOR) service in the Netherlands offers an efficient and inexpensive alternative to direct hiring. Our solution gives companies the opportunity to operate in the Netherlands, and in 190 international markets where we serve our clients, without registering as a local business entity.
Legally Onboard and Payroll your Employees in the Netherlands with Acumen’s Global Employment Solution
Reduce your risks while expanding your business, without establishing your own legal entity in the Netherlands. Leave it to Acumen to hire and compensate your employees on your behalf, so you can focus on growing your business.
Acumen’s EOR global employment solution helps businesses to overcome legal challenges by hiring and compensating your local and expat workforce in the Netherlands on your behalf, in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
Partner with Acumen International, and let us help you handle your global employment and HR needs. You can trust Acumen to handle the global employment and HR details of your workforce management in the Netherlands, to ensure full compliance with in-country employment laws and changing COVID-19 regulations.
In addition to legally onboarding local citizens, we are able to organize work permits and business visa sponsorship for your expatriate team via our Employer of Record, and employ them on your behalf, once legal permissions have been attained.
With Acumen, you can rest assured that all legal requirements are met for compliant hiring and compensating of your local and expatriate employees in the Netherlands, and in 190 countries worldwide where we serve our international clients.