- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Global HR Compliance
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record (EOR) in France
Do you have Ukrainian workers who are planning to flee to France to escape the Russian conflict? Or have your employees already left Ukraine and arrived in France?
Acumen International can help companies like yours, including IT, to compliantly employ your Ukrainian talent in France within days. Acumen’s global PEO and Payroll solution helps you to legally relocate your Ukrainian personnel to France so you can enjoy uninterrupted workflow with employees you know and trust. Our solution enables us to arrange for global payroll, and to open bank accounts for your employees. We can also provide your talent with laptops, mobile phones, and other tools they need to perform their jobs.
Global employment services
Businesses in the process of expanding globally often face challenges when it comes to compliantly onboarding employees in foreign countries. In most cases, legal compliance requires the establishment of a legal in-country business entity, a complex, costly and time-consuming process that many employers are not ready to undertake.
To help your organization legally onboard and payroll a workforce in France, Acumen International offers a global employment solution via our Global Employer of Record / EOR designed to help you circumvent the legalities of direct hiring, eliminating the need for you to establish a legal entity in France in order to conduct business there.
Spotlight on France
France (officially the French Republic) has status as one of the leading economic players in the world with a well-educated population, talented workforce, modern business culture, sophisticated financial markets and strong intellectual property protections.
- Location: France is a sovereign state whose territory spans a part of Western Europe (called Metropolitan France) and several overseas regions and territories.
- Capital: Paris.
- Population: 68,084,217 total including the metropolitan France population of 62,814,233 in 2021.
- Labor force: 30,033,626.
- Position on the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business index: DB rank is 32 among 190 countries.
- Country’s position in the global marketplace: France takes 3th place in European largest economy after Germany and France, and 5th position in world’s economy tops with a GDP of approximately $2.7 trillion in 2019.
- Local currency: euro.
- Minimum statutory salary: 1,554.6 € per month since 1st January 2021.
- Most developing industries: machinery, chemicals, automobiles, metallurgy, aircraft, electronics; textiles, food processing, tourism.
- Trading partners: France’s strongest trading partners for exports are Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Its main import partners are Germany, Belgium, China, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
Employ your Selected Workforce via Acumen Employer of Record / EOR in France
As an Global Employer of Record services provider, Acumen International helps businesses to legally engage and pay their selected highly skilled professionals in France.
Businesses desiring to hire local employees should be prepared to pay competitive salaries, to attract and retain the most qualified candidates. As a global employment organization, Acumen International serves both end employers and service companies representing international clients.
Acumen’s Global employment services are designed to provide our clients with professional assistance to meet their global HR needs, such as:
- Global talent acquisition and retention
- Global expansion, to help you quickly enter new global markets without legal and HR compliance risks
- Local support for international clients and their expat employees
Acumen’s Employer of Record / EOR service in France offers an efficient and inexpensive alternative to direct hiring. Our employer of record solution gives companies the opportunity to operate in France and in 190 international markets where we serve our clients, without registering as a local business entity.
Legally onboard and payroll employees in France via Acumen Employer of Record / EOR
Acumen’s EOR global employment solution helps businesses to overcome legal challenges by hiring and compensating your local and expat workforce in France on your behalf, in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
If you are looking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of France-based global talent, or if you have already selected a local candidate to work for you remotely and in full legal compliance in France our global EOR solution is the ideal choice for you.
You can trust Acumen to handle the global employment and HR details of your workforce management in France to ensure full compliance with France employment laws.
Acumen’s Global Employer of Record / EOR solution was designed to help international companies like yours expand your global reach and engage the brightest global talent for your projects.
In addition to legally onboarding local citizens, we are able to organize work permits and business visa sponsorship for your expatriate team via our Global Employer of Record, and employ them on your behalf, once legal permissions have been attained.
Partner with Acumen International, and let us help you handle your global employment and HR needs. With Acumen, you can rest assured that all legal requirements are met for compliant hiring and compensating of your local and expatriate employees in France, and in 190 countries worldwide where we serve our international clients.
Reduce your risks while expanding your business, without establishing your own legal entity in France. Leave it to Acumen to hire and compensate your employees on your behalf, so you can focus on growing your business.
Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in France so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly on your behalf.