- Global PEO and payroll
- Global HR Compliance
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Employer of Record (EOR) in Luxembourg
More and more global companies are seeing the value of hiring international employees in Luxembourg to have a presence on this market. With local legislative peculiarities, the challenge is to engage the global workforce risk-free and cost-effectively.
Like every other country, Luxembourg has its own employment nuances, which must be fully observed to ensure 100% compliance. Trust us to handle the global employment and HR side of your workforce management in Luxembourg so you are sure that none of these nuances are missed and that your employees are employed and payrolled properly and compliantly.
With this in mind, Acumen International has designed a global employment, aka International Employer of Record (EOR) payroll solution to help global companies, just like yours, expand their international reach or engage the brightest global talent with their projects. Suppose you are seeking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of a global talent based in Luxembourg. In that case, if you have already selected a candidate and want him to work for you remotely from Luxembourg in a legally compliant way, our global employment solution is the way for you to go.
What Is an Employer of Record?
Different businesses have different needs when it comes to hiring employees. The Employer of Record international talent engagement model may be a good fit for fast-growing tech businesses and startups that need to take on people quickly and easily.
An Employer of Record (EOR) is a business that employs workers on behalf of another company. The EOR arrangement is often used when an organization wants to hire employees in a foreign country.
EORs can be used as an alternative to setting up a branch or company in the jurisdiction of employees. This can save time and money by avoiding having to go through the process of setting up a separate legal entity.
5 Benefits of Partnering with a Global EOR in Luxembourg
Expanding your business globally can be risky, but by partnering with a global EOR, you can stay flexible and mitigate major global expansion risks. This allows your business to enter new markets securely and efficiently while knowing there is always an exit strategy available if needed.
The benefits of Global Employer of Record in Luxembourg are the following:
- No need to set up a new entity in every country where you have operations. You are not required to hire local employees or worry about local compliance requirements.
- The ability to scale your business quickly by hiring employees in multiple countries without setting up a new entity in each country.
- A single point of contact for all employment-related questions and concerns.
- A single point of contact for all tax compliance questions and concerns.
- No need to worry about managing multiple payroll systems, tax filing requirements, or employee benefits programs across multiple countries since everything is handled by Acumen Global Employer of Record (EOR).
Global EOR (Employer of Record) Services: Save Up to 75 – 85% of Employee Management Cost
|Average Cost & Time||Our solution*|
|Time to Market||10+ weeks||72 hours|
|Legal Advisors Fees||$10 000 +||—–|
|Official Employment & Benefits||$20 000 +||—–|
|Incorporation & Liquidation Costs||$11 000 +||—–|
|Bank Account Setup||$2 000 +||—–|
|Maintenance cost and in-house staff to manage the foreign entity, payroll set up, and administration||$25 000 +||—–|
|The approximate total cost of new market entry**||$74 000 +||$15 000|
**Costs vary from country to country
Legally Onboard and Payroll your Employees in Luxembourg with Acumen’s Global Employer of Record (EOR)
Acumen’s Global employment services are designed to provide our clients with professional assistance to meet their global HR needs, such as:
- Global talent acquisition and retention
- Global expansion to help you quickly enter new global markets without legal and HR compliance risks
- Local support for international clients and their ex-pat employees
You can trust Acumen to handle your workforce management’s global employment and HR details in Luxembourg to ensure full compliance with in-country employment laws. Reduce risks while expanding your business without establishing your legal entity in Luxembourg.
Our Global Employer of Record service prepares all necessary contracts for the employment relationship. After signing the contracts, the employee can be registered for social security. The registration for social security must be done before the employee starts working. Once the employee has registered for social insurance, the onboarding process is complete, and the employee can start work.
Leave it to Acumen to hire and compensate your employees on your behalf, so you can focus on growing your business.
In addition to legally onboarding local citizens, we can organize work permits and business visa sponsorship for your expatriate team via our Employer of Record and employ them on your behalf once legal permissions have been attained.
With Acumen, you can rest assured that all legal requirements are met for compliant hiring and compensating your local and expatriate employees in Luxembourg and 190 countries worldwide, where we serve our international clients.
Why Choose Acumen International Employer of Record?
- Global HR compliance and local expertise
- Your trusted Employer of Record partner in 190+ countries.
- One point of contact for all countries
- One global service agreement for current and future countries
- One invoice
- Accurate and timely payroll
- Immigration and work permit sponsorship
- Employment contracts drafting, 100% in-country compiance
- English-speaking global service team and local languages speaking support
- 24/7 client service available in all time zones.
Spotlight on Luxembourg
Luxembourg is the fifth-wealthiest country in the world when measured on a gross domestic product per capita basis. Stable, high-income Luxembourg’s economy has historically featured solid growth, low inflation, and low unemployment.
- Location: Located in Europe and shares border with Belgium, Germany, and France.
- Capital: Luxembourg.
- Population: 650,364 (2022).
- Labor force: 476,000 (2022).
- Currency: Euro (EUR).
- Official languages: Luxembourgish, French, German.
- Export: Export commodities: financial services, steel, chemical, rubber products, and finished glass. Main export partners: France, Belgium and Germany.
- Import: Import products: consumer goods, minerals, metals, and foodstuffs. Main import partners: China, France, Germany, Belgium and Netherlands.