- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record in Germany
Do you have Ukrainian workers who are planning to flee to Germany to escape the Russian conflict? Or have your employees already left Ukraine and arrived in Germany?
Acumen International can help companies like yours, including IT, to compliantly employ your Ukrainian talent in Germany within days. Acumen’s global PEO and Payroll solution helps you to legally relocate your Ukrainian personnel to Germany so you can enjoy uninterrupted workflow with employees you know and trust. Our solution enables us to arrange for global payroll, and to open bank accounts for your employees. We can also provide your talent with laptops, mobile phones, and other tools they need to perform their jobs.
Global employment services
Businesses in the process of expanding globally often face challenges when it comes to compliantly onboarding employees in foreign countries. In most cases, legal compliance requires the establishment of a legal in-country business entity, a complex, costly and time-consuming process that many employers are not ready to undertake.
To help your organization legally onboard and payroll a workforce in Germany, Acumen International offers a global employment solution via our Global Employer of Record (EOR) designed to help you circumvent the legalities of direct hiring, eliminating the need for you to establish a legal entity in Germany in order to conduct business there.
The highly developed economy and geographic location at the center of the European Union make Germany a cornerstone around which many businesses seek to build their European and worldwide expansion strategies.
Spotlight in Germany:
Germany is strategically at the heart of Western Europe, a founding member of the European Union, and a federal republic with a mixed economic system based on private freedom, combined with centralized economic planning and government regulation. Germany is one of the most global economies and one of the three leading trading nations worldwide.
- Location: Germany is a European country located between the Alps to the south and the Baltic and North seas to the north. It shares borders with 9 countries: Austria, Czechia, Netherlands, Poland, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Denmark and Luxembourg.
- Capital: Berlin.
- Population: with a population of 79,903,481 according to the 2021, Germany is the most populous country in the EU, and the world’s 19th-most populous country.
- Labor force: the labor force in Germany is currently estimated to be around 43,38 million. Germany benefits from a highly skilled labor force, but faces significant challenges to sustained long-term growth through low fertility rates and a large increase in net immigration.
- Position on the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business index: DB 2020 Rank is 22 out of 190.
- Position in the global marketplace: Germany has the largest economy in Europe, which is also the fifth-largest economy in the world.
- Most developing industries: Germany is one of the world producers of iron, coal, steel, cement, chemicals, electronics, machinery and machine tools, vehicles, textiles, food and beverages.
- Main trading partners: Germany is a leading exporter of vehicles, machinery, chemicals, and household equipment. The main export partners are Austria (5 percent of total exports in 2019), China (7 percent), France (8 percent), Italy (5 percent), the Netherlands (6 percent), Poland (5 percent), the UK (6 percent) and the US (9 percent).The main import partners of Germany are Belgium with 6 percent of total imports in 2019, China (8 percent), Czechia (5 percent), France (7 percent), Italy (6 percent), the Netherlands (9 percent), Poland (6 percent), and the US (5 percent).
- Local currency: the national currency is euro (€, EUR).
- Minimum statutory salary: introduced in 2015, the gross minimum wage amounts 9.60 euros per hour worked in 2021.
- Thirteenth salary and other additional remunerations: extra payment given to employees in the form of 13th salary is paid for ongoing work at the end of a calendar year. Christmas bonus is usually paid with the November salary.
Employ your Selected Workforce via Acumen Employer of Record / EOR in Germany
As an Global Employer of Record services provider, Acumen International helps businesses to legally engage and pay their selected highly skilled professionals in Germany.
Businesses desiring to hire local employees should be prepared to pay competitive salaries, to attract and retain the most qualified candidates. As a global employment organization, Acumen International serves both end employers and service companies representing international clients.
Acumen’s Global employment services are designed to provide our clients with professional assistance to meet their global HR needs, such as:
- Global talent acquisition and retention
- Global expansion, to help you quickly enter new global markets without legal and HR compliance risks
- Local support for international clients and their expat employees
Acumen’s Employer of Record / EOR service in Germany offers an efficient and inexpensive alternative to direct hiring. Our employer of record solution gives companies the opportunity to operate in Germany and in 190 international markets where we serve our clients, without registering as a local business entity.
Legally onboard and payroll employees in Germany via Acumen Employer of Record / EOR
Acumen’s EOR global employment solution helps businesses to overcome legal challenges by hiring and compensating your local and expat workforce in Germany on your behalf, in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
If you are looking to reinforce your internal team with the expertise of Germany-based global talent, or if you have already selected a local candidate to work for you remotely and in full legal compliance in Germany our global EOR solution is the ideal choice for you.
You can trust Acumen to handle the global employment and HR details of your workforce management in Germany to ensure full compliance with Germany employment laws.
Acumen’s Global Employer of Record / EOR solution was designed to help international companies like yours expand your global reach and engage the brightest global talent for your projects.
In addition to legally onboarding local citizens, we are able to organize work permits and business visa sponsorship for your expatriate team via our Global Employer of Record, and employ them on your behalf, once legal permissions have been attained.
Partner with Acumen International, and let us help you handle your global employment and HR needs. With Acumen, you can rest assured that all legal requirements are met for compliant employment in Germany, and in 190 countries worldwide, and compensating of your local and expatriate employees where we serve our international clients.
Reduce your risks while expanding your business, without establishing your own legal entity in Germany. Leave it to Acumen to hire and compensate your employees on your behalf, so you can focus on growing your business.