- Global HR Compliance
- Global PEO and payroll
- Work permit for hiring expats via PEO
- Expand without a company set up
- Contractor vs. employee: which is better?
Global Employer of Record (EOR) in Bulgaria
Global employment services
Do you have Ukrainian workers who are planning to flee to Bulgaria to escape the Russian conflict? Or have your employees already left Ukraine and arrived in Bulgaria?
Acumen International can help companies like yours, including IT, to compliantly employ your Ukrainian talent in Bulgaria within days. Acumen’s global PEO and Payroll solution helps you to legally relocate your Ukrainian personnel to Bulgaria so you can enjoy uninterrupted workflow with employees you know and trust. Our solution enables us to arrange for global payroll, and to open bank accounts for your employees. We can also provide your talent with laptops, mobile phones, and other tools they need to perform their jobs.
Businesses in the process of expanding globally often face challenges when it comes to compliantly onboarding employees in foreign countries. In most cases, legal compliance requires the establishment of a legal in-country business entity, a complex, costly and time-consuming process that many employers are not ready to undertake.
To help your organization legally onboard and payroll a workforce in Bulgaria, Acumen International offers a global employment solution via our Global Employer of Record (EOR) designed to help you circumvent the legalities of direct hiring, eliminating the need for you to establish a legal entity in Bulgaria in order to conduct business there.
Spotlight on Bulgaria:
Bulgaria, officially the Republic of Bulgaria, is a developing country, with an upper-middle-income economy. Bulgaria is a member of the European Union.
- Location: Bulgaria is a country in Southeastern Europe. It is bordered by Romania to the north, Serbia and North Macedonia to the west, Greece, and Turkey to the south, and the Black Sea to the east. The capital and largest city is Sofia; other major cities are Plovdiv, Varna and Burgas.
- Capital: Sofia.
- Population: 6,873,253 (2022).
- Local currency: Lev (BGN).
- Official language: Bulgarian.
- Labor force: 3.113 million.
- Most developing industries: Industry relies heavily on the manufacturing sub-sectors (metallurgical, chemical, machine-building). However, the most dynamic sectors are textile, pharmaceutical products, cosmetic products, the mobile communication, and the software industry. Bulgaria’s main mineral resources include bauxite, copper, lead, zinc, coal, lignite (brown coal) and iron ore.
- Main trading partners: The minimum wage is 710.00 BGN per month.
- Thirteen salary: There are no provisions in the law regarding 13th salaries.
Employ your Selected Workforce in Bulgaria via Acumen’s Employer of Record / EOR Solution
Acumen’s Global employment services are designed to provide our clients with professional assistance to meet their global HR needs, such as:
- Global talent acquisition and retention
- Global expansion, to help you quickly enter new global markets without legal and HR compliance risks
- Local support for international clients and their expat employees
Businesses desiring to hire local employees should be prepared to pay competitive salaries, to attract and retain the most qualified candidates. As a global employment organization, Acumen International serves both end employers and service companies representing international clients.
Acumen’s Employer of Record (EOR) service in Bulgaria offers an efficient and inexpensive alternative to direct hiring. Our solution gives companies the opportunity to operate in Bulgaria, and in 190 international markets where we serve our clients, without registering as a local business entity.
Legally Onboard and Payroll your Employees in Bulgaria with Acumen’s Global Employment Solution
Acumen’s EOR global employment solution helps businesses to overcome legal challenges by hiring and compensating your local and expat workforce in Bulgaria on your behalf, in a risk-free and cost-effective manner.
Partner with Acumen International, and let us help you handle your global employment and HR needs. You can trust Acumen to handle the global employment and HR details of your workforce management in Bulgaria, to ensure full compliance with in-country employment laws and changing COVID-19 regulations.
In addition to legally onboarding local citizens, we are able to organize work permits and business visa sponsorship for your expatriate team via our Employer of Record, and employ them on your behalf, once legal permissions have been attained.
With Acumen, you can rest assured that all legal requirements are met for compliant hiring and compensating of your local and expatriate employees in Bulgaria, and in 190 countries worldwide where we serve our international clients.